RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~

Go down 
+3
Merryier6
Lan Fan
Splashie
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:10 am

((I can beat that!

Also, can I change Stonewhisker to a white cat with gray patches? I keep imagining her as that...))

Snowfur was sitting just outside the nursery, enjoying the fresh air on her fur. Apparently, her sister Stonewhisker hadn’t woken yet, so she was sure to be quiet. She just wanted to be somewhere other than the warriors’ den. The white she-cat knew that it wasn’t that crowded, but still, she liked being with her sister.

The warrior’s ears twitched as she heard something in the nursery. Since Stonewhisker was the only queen, it was bound to be her. Snowfur looked in quietly, seeing that the gray-and-white queen had begun to groom herself. With a smile, Snowfur stepped in and nodded. “Good morning,” she greeted.

Stonewhisker looked up, her green eyes bright and not at all crowded with sleep. She was twisted a bit from grooming, but sat up politely and curled her tail around her swollen belly. “Good morning,” she replied, dipping her head in the same manner. It was how the sisters greeted each other often, and it made Stonewhisker feel safter.

As she looked up, she noticed that Snowfur had taken a comforting step forward. “What are you anxious about?” she asked.

Stonewhisker was a little surprised; her sister had probably noticed a subtle difference in movement from the normal. For a moment, the queen looked away slightly, but then looked back up toward her sister. “I’m just a little nervous about the time when the kits come…” She fidgeted a little bit, knowing that it wouldn’t be long; half a moon, at most

“You’ll be fine,” Snowfur reassured, licking her ear calmly. “We have an excellent medicine cat.” Her tail twitched, and she suddenly changed topics. “I should probably go out on the dawn patrol or something if Snakeclaw says it’s okay,” she suggested, padding out of the den without waiting for an answer from her sister. She looked anxious, too, somewhow, but she was also excited for what she could do during the day. The white she-cat looked up at the sky with light amber eyes, admiring the clear blue.

((Words: 335))
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:36 pm

(Ok change done)

Dirtstar padded out of his den and went to the fresh kill pile. "Great. One rabbit. I'll take it to Stonewhisker." He grabed it and jogged to the nursery. "Stonewhisker, you up? I got you a rabbit,"he meowed through the fur and padded slowly in.

Snakeclaw watched Dirtstar with cold eyes. They have no idea and Dirtstar has all nine lives.he thought. "Snowfur,"he called when he saw her. "Go on a hunting protol with Summermoon and Wolfpaw."

Summermoon heard her name and walked out of the warrior's den. "I'd love that. Wouldn't you Snowfur?" She smiled and licked her paw.

(Fang whats Futterpaw's power?)
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:18 pm

((I have no idea who Stonewhisker's mate is o_o))

Stonewhisker looked up as she heard the leader, smiling as he entered the den. "Thanks," she replied, dipping her head. As he placed the rabbit, she nodded again, but waited to eat until he left. However, she did sniff it pleasantly.

Snowfur's ears twitched as she heard Snakeclaw's order. "Okay," she agreed, her tail switching. She turned around and padded out of the nursery, nodding to Summermoon. "It would be good to get outside." She flexed her shouldrers for a moment, and then began to pad toward the entrance. But then she stopped and looked over her shoulder, waiting for Wolfpaw.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:20 pm

(lol......um........Dirtstar? Snakeclaw?)

Dirtstar nodded and padded back out and watched Summermoon,Snowfur and Wolfpaw leave.

Summermoon padded after Snowfur and waited.

Snakeclaw hissed under his breath,"stupid cats. I cant wait till I'm leader."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:29 pm

((I hope you don't mind if I make up some prey...))

Snowfur's ears twitched; she thought she heard Snakeclaw say something, but he sounded very angry and she didn't want to egg him on. Cautiously, she scented the air, looking for any sign of prey. There was probably a group of rabbits somewhere, but it would take a few moments to walk there. Still... "Rabbits," she said, her ears pointing in the direction in which she had smelled it.

Stonewhisker smiled and lay down with her back legs to the side as they left, letting herself stretch but only a little. She began to contentedly eat the rabbit -- they were pretty big prey and plentiful in this territory, or at least if she had remembered correctly. For a moment, she sighed, her sides heaving, and then she finished up a bit. She wasn't hungry now, but usually it took her a while and then she grew very hungry later in the morning. The queen moved the rabbit to the side for a moment and then began to groom her bulging side.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:34 pm

(no not at all.. You can make prey and enemies.)

Summermoon looked at where Snowfur was looking. "You go. I'll wait for Wolfpaw." She smiled and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:14 am

((Eh, I should check this more often. xD))

Wolfpaw's ears pricked. Someone had called his name ... he had been lying awake in the apprentices den, but he wasn't jumping around destroying the nests or anything. With a quick stretch, he zipped out of the den, stopping in front of Summermoon. "I'm here. This is for a patrol, right?" the apprentice asked, although he pretty much knew the answer already.

"Which way do we go ... ?"
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:46 pm

Summermoon smiled down at the apprentice and nodded. "We will go to the Rabbit tree." She got up and padded off.

(Wolfpaw's mentor is Snowfur if thats ok with you and Bean-sized Asperodon)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:57 pm

((I keep thinking that Snowfur is the queen and Stonewhisker is the warrior...
And yes, that is OK))

Snowfur was about to agree when Wolfpaw popped up beside them. The white she-cat purred in amusement, her fluffy tail swishing from side to side. As the apprentice asked where they were going and Summermoon answered, the white she-cat turned around and began heading toward the Rabbit Tree. It was always rich with prey and she was excited to hunt there with her Clanmates. But she kept her steps soft in case there was an unexpected rabbit.

She swung her tail toward Wolfpaw as they drew closer. "Maybe you should get the first catch so you can learn," she recommended, looking back toward her apprentice. She stopped, and her ears twitched as she watched for how Wolfpaw would handle it.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:26 pm

(ok)

Summermoon padded behind the two other cats with ears straight.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:03 pm

Wolfpaw kept with the patrol until Snowfur made some sort of motion with her tail that attracted his attention. He kept his eyes on the rabbit to which she had referenced and flicked his ears in acknowledgment. Quietly, Wolfpaw sank down, and crept towards the bundle of fluff. It was turned away from him, focused on what was ahead of it instead of behind it. He kept his paws as silent as possible even though excitement prickled his pelt - after what seemed like moons of stalking, he pounced forwards, sinking his claws into something soft. He let out a hiss of frustration as he tore his claws out of the grass and bolted after the rabbit, which had noticed his shadow fall over it. Fortunately it seemed like no time until he was able to snatch it from the ground and dispatch it with a nip to the neck.

He carried the rabbit awkwardly, dropping it at his mentor's paws. "Slow rabbit," he commented nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:54 pm

Snowfur couldn't help but chuckle in amusement, although her amber eyes clearly reflected the satisfaction toward her apprentice's performance. "That was excellent," she praised. "Make sure your shadow doesn't fall over it." The white she-cat wasn't aware that her apprentice had already figured that out, although her tail swished and a bit of pride shone in her chest.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:16 pm

Summermoon smiled and raced into the tall grass.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:24 am

Name; Oceansunset
Gender; Male
Description;
Spoiler:
A tall, muscular tortoiseshell tom with grey and orange markings and battle scars all over.
Personality; Very loyal, and very protective. Oceansunset, or Ocean for short, is a very bold, somewhat kind tom who adores kits, and longs for a mate himself.
Rank; Warrior
Other; none
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:14 pm

(Aproved)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:09 pm

(Thanks! RP?)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:57 am

(Sure you start)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:40 pm

(err, what do i say? x} no idea.)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:16 pm

(Idk.......just play your cat. :) )
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:39 pm

(mmk.)

Oceansunset padded through the dense forest, looking for a small snack.
A nice mouse or a finch would do... he thought, his paws crunching on the leaves scattering the ground.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:32 pm

Snakeclaw sat in the camp. "I can't let anyone find out about what happened to Winterstar,"he whispered to hisself.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:50 am

Ocean padded slowly into camp, and then stopped when he heard whispers.
The war-wrought tom paused liesurely, but then his curiosity overtook him and he walked in quizzically.
"What happened to who?" Oceansunset replied, coming up half-heartedly behind Snakeclaw
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:30 am

"Oceansunset. What are you talking about?" Snakwclaw asked. He sat there looking at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:28 pm

Ocean huffed. "I heard you say something about Winter, or something ike that- but I guess not."
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:04 pm

Snakeclaw laughed. "I think your hearing things Oceansunset."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~   ~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ Winterclan ~ Part 1 ~ The Power's ~
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next