RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

-- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. -- - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --   -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. -- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:54 pm

She will claw Mitchell's head off.
After rping him with Lauren on VB I now feel bad for him. -Impossible, no?-
MOAR!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --   -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. -- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:09 am

GAHHH, WHAT HAPPENED. WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE!
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --   -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. -- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:12 pm

How am I so calm- OH...
I GET IT! -Singsong voice-
HEHEHE. =D Smart, Branch, smart.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --   -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. -- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:41 pm

UPDATED.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --   -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. -- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:44 pm

AHAHAHAHAHA! VIOLENCE!
EPIC NUMBER FOURTEEN NAO!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --   -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. -- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:44 pm

:D For me, bacon is like a Scooby Snack.

Gah, I don't see how this story could get better. Write more!!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --   -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. -- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:10 pm

-- Chapter 14

We stood in front of the heavily locked backdoor of the CIA’s main building, eyeing it with despair. There was absolutely, positively, no way we were going to break the door down-
Rebecca kicked down the door with one quick, smooth movement, and smiled approvingly at it. Looking back at us, she grabbed my shoulder and yanked me forward with ease, “C’mon, you tiny-” Rebecca stopped when I gave her a glare, and grinned sheepishly.
I followed Rebecca cautiously, anxious, as Rebecca had explained that they needed to change me back before Ms. Smith found us. We weren’t supposed to use the machine without permission and supervision, and we had already stolen a plane.. Let’s just say we were going to be in so much trouble later.
Rebecca stopped abruptly, and I nearly smacked into her. “MS. SMITH.” Rebecca hissed, thinking quickly. Rebecca grabbed me, and shoved me forward, out into the open, and out, right in front of Ms. Smith.
“Who are you?” Ms. Smith demanded, frowning at me and crinkling her nose.
“I’m Annabelle Marie’s little sister, of course. I heard she’s missing, and I wanted to wait here until she got back.” I smiled innocently, “I was wondering if you had any errands I could run, I’ve always wanted to be an agent, but Annabelle doesn’t believe I could be one,” I frowned sourly right on cue.
Ms. Smith smiled at me, empathically. “Oh, of course, my dear! We’re doing our best to find the poor girl, you wait here, I’ll go find you something to color on,” Ms. Smith said, walking to her office.
I spun around, heading for the room directly behind me. Lauren darted out, across the room, and followed behind me quickly. I heard Ms. Smith’s confused calling behind us, and I threw myself into the machine. “TURN IT ON.” I shouted as Lauren clicked the door shut.
I squeezed my eyes shut as the bright lights, and pulling sensation began.

-- Epilogue

“WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?” Ms. Smith shouted at the top of her lungs, pacing back and forth across the room, glaring at us one by one, “OH, RIGHT. YOU WEREN’T THINKING, WERE YOU?”
Rebecca stared defiantly back at her, “Hey! We’re back, aren’t we? We’re all alive, and we’re back!”
Ms. Smith turned an interesting shade of red, and gripped Rebecca’s shoulders tightly, “YOU CRASHED A 3 BILLION DOLLAR PLANE, YOU STUPID LITTLE GIRL! YOU USED A MACHINE WITHOUT PERMISSION AND SUPERVISION, AND THAT MACHINE COULD’VE VERY WELL KILLED ANNABELLE! YOU SELFISH LITTLE GIT!”
Rebecca stared back at her, then lifted up her fist and socked the side of her face. “And you’re telling me that my emotions cloud my judgment!” Rebecca laughed sarcastically, glaring.
“You’re FIRED!” Ms. Smith shouted, “REBECCA LILLIAN, YOU’VE BEEN STRIPPED OF YOUR AGENT STATUS! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!”
“If you fire her, you’ve got to fire me, too!” Jacob declared boldly, standing up out of his chair and standing next to Rebecca.
“And you fire them, of course we’re coming,” Lauren said, yanking Jay and I up by the arms and dragging us over to stand by the rest of them.
Ms. Smith glared, “Fine, you’re all fired. All of you! Go! Get!”
Rebecca stuck her chin out defiantly, and smirked smugly at Ms. Smith, “You can’t. You have to take it up with our administrator,” Rebecca grinned.
Jacob blinked, “You mean..”
“STORMY!” Lauren said, looking ready to glomp something, or someone.
I looked past Ms. Smith, and saw ‘Stormy’, or Samantha Granger, standing behind her.
“You have no right to fire these agents,” Samantha said, “They’re in my branch, not your’s.”
“But you’re just KIDS!” Ms. Smith snapped, “You have to be a legal adult to-”
“I’m eighteen.” Samantha said casually, and smiled at me, winking.
Ms. Smith looked distraught. “Go, you little brats! Don’t expect to get off so easy next time!”

---
THE STORY IS FINISHED. ;) I hope you all liked ittttt!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --   -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. -- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:14 pm

:D This made me smile so much.

There is a "next time", yes? Yes?

YES?!?!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --   -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. -- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:16 pm

Er, about that. xD There will be more Computer Friends, just.. Not anytime very soon. I have another story idea, but it will involve us epic RPC people. DON"T WORRY. xDD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --   -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. -- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:16 pm

I WANT MORE THOUGH.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --   -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. -- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:18 pm

D: I'M SORRY. THE NEW STORY WILL BE JUST AS BAD, DON'T WORRY.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --   -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. -- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:19 pm

.___________________________________________________________________.

What was THAT. WHAT DID YOU SAY. NO. THERE WILL BE ANOTHER COMPUTER FRIENDS, AND IT WILL BE UP TOMORROW.

Last edited by Independent Socks on Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --   -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. -- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:20 pm

Nice, Socky. Nice.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --   -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. -- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:24 pm

But.. No, there won't. D:
I have a *slightly* cool story idea though, Vixxy liked it EARLIER BEFORE SHE BETRAYED ME AND WAS ALL, "NO BUT I WANT MORE COMPUTER FRIENDS". D:
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --   -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. -- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:28 pm

I STILL LIKE YOUR IDEAAAA.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --   -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. -- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:10 pm

=D
I PUNCHED HER IN THE FACE.
PWNED.
xDD
-
YAY! NEW STORY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --   -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. -- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:11 pm

YAY! Glad you liiiiike. =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --   -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. -- - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4