RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

April Fools

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

April Fools Empty
PostSubject: April Fools   April Fools I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 pm

Okay, so today I got soom really weird April Fool jokes. I wanted to share them with you too. Feel free to share some of yours to, and maybe put some you pulled.

1.Glasses
Okay, so yesterday my friend got some glasses. She was always asking if I liked them.
So then today she comes up to me and is like, "Happy april fools!" And throws the glasses in the trash. Appears they were freaking fake. :| xD

2. No Lunch?!?!?!
We were lining up for lunch and when we get to the cafeteria, the doors are closed a sign says 'Kitchen closed. Sorry!'
Then ____ blursts out, "They played this on us last year! It actually open!" So we almost go in, right? But then one of the lunch ladies comes out and is like, "Bye!" and leaves with her purse and all.
Five minutes laster she comes back and says April fools. xD
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

April Fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools   April Fools I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:14 pm

Today, two adjacent language classes (in the same room, but the room is the size of two classrooms put together) in third period decided to all run out of the class after silent reading, when our teachers asked us to summarize what we read in our reading logs.

Being too good of students, my sister, I and a few other people didn't run out.

We got lollipops because of that. :)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

April Fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools   April Fools I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:27 pm

MY READING TEACHER THOUGHT IT WOULD BE JUST HILARIOUS TO PUT, "WRITE A 2-PAGE ESSAY ON YOUR FAVORITE TEXT STRUCTURE. INCLUDE WORKS CITED." ON HER ASSIGNMENTS BOARD IN CLASS. Needless to say, people were less than happy with her little April fish.

Then, in computer class, our student teacher said we had to get on our Microtype (which is one of those typing programs) all day. It was the last day of computer class.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

April Fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools   April Fools I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

April Fools
Page 1 of 1