RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE!

Go down 
+2
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE! Empty
PostSubject: The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE!   The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:28 pm

Hazelflower & Stormfur

Character list

Hazelflower/paw
Stormfur/paw
Mellowclaw/paw
Hearts
Sweetpaw
Stripewhisker
Liongraze
Branchstar
Amberheart

A note: This is based off a roleplay from a different site. ^.^ It's actually a re-make of JointClan. Just some
different events and characters. Enjoy!

Chapter One

Stormpaw

I was wide awake and ready to go.
"Liongraze!" I whined, bouncing up and down furiously. "I need training, like now, or I'm NEVER going to be a warrior!" I complained. I heard the grass crunch behind me. But it was too late. Someone pounced on me. I crashed to the ground, surprised. I looked up to see Hazelpaw's grinning triumphant face grinning at me. I rolled out from under her.
"Gotcha!" She laughed.
"What was that for, exactly?" I asked, smiling slightly. She rolled her eyes.
"Your never gonna be a warrior bothering Liograze." She mewed. I scoffed.
"Just kidding. Jeez. I was wondering if you wanted to go out by the creekk on the edge of the entrance." She asked. My heart skipped a beat.
"Uh.. sure. Let's ask Branchstar. Race you!" I could hear her quickly catching up. Hazelpaw was incredidbly fast. I scowled when she beat me by a tail-length.
"Can we go venture by the stream?" She asked.
"Please?" I added. She ignored me. Branchstar twitched his ears in amusement.
"Okay. No farther." He answered. I was off like a rocket. "I'll beat ya this time!" I called. I was wrong. Hazelpaw whizzed past me.
Note to self: Get a 5 minutes head start.

Hazelpaw

I always beat Stormpaw. I could tell he was frusterated but amused when he approached the creek after I did. I spalshed him tauntingly.
"Great." He muttered, shaking his fur. Droplets of water sprayed everywhere. I ducked.
"Hey!" I whined. "It took me a lo-" I never finished. Stormpaw jumped in and soaked me completely. I growled. I pounced on him, shoving him underwater. He popped up and started gasping and choking. I held my chin up high. "This just prooved I'm faster than you." I sneered. He rolled his eyes.
"I care...why?" He retorted, laughing.
" 'Cause your a sssllllooowwwwpppooookkkeeee." I giggled. Stormpaw smirked.
"Oh yeah? That beans I could SOOOOO fight better!" He shot at me. I tensed.
"No way, weakling." I teased. He ignore me and continued.
"I ALSO bet I could catch more that YOU!" He boasted, beaming broadly. I lifted me paw and prodded him.
"Can't beat the best!" I meowed. He looked shocked.
"Of COURSE I can't! I can't beat myself!" He exclaimed. I let out a taunting hiss.
"Oh YEAH?"
"Yeah! And guess what? I can prove it!" He said, excited. I stood up straight. This wasn't going in a good direction. "We can race at the old tree! That'll prove the best. Right now!" He cried, his eyes bright. I hesitated.
"But we can't leave the stream. How abo-"
"Hazelpaw, when have you listened to Branchstar?" Stormpaw questioned, rolling his eyes. A slow smile spread across my face.
"Fine. You take the full blame." I warned. He nodded and led me into the forest.
"Okay. We'll start here, then race to the old oak tree. Got it?" He inquired. I nodded. His ears twitched. I think he heard something. I thought I did too.
"Ready, set, GO!" I screeched, dashing ahead. He trailed after me. He was suddenly ahead. I pressed my ears to my head and whizzed past him. Suddenly, a bright flash of calico pelt came into view. A new and uncertain cat scent drifted around. I stopped at the tree, a mili-centimeter in front of Stormpaw.
"D-Did you see that?" I whispered. He nodded.
"Yup." He panted. His eyes were full of worry and curiousity. He stepped in front of me. I rolled my eyes, annoyed. This wasn't a great time to start an agruement. He was on full alert.
"Who's there?" I called.
Only a crunch of unknown footsteps answered.

Chapter Two

Stormpaw

I held my breath when a small she-cat stepped out. She looked perfectly harmless! I suddenly felt a wave of shame, but I could feel Hazelpaw's musles tense. I curled my tail around her, warning her not to spring and stay quiet. The new she-cat was a white, brown and back calico with cheery green eyes.
"It's Mellowpaw! And who would YOU two be?" The she-cat mewed. Her voice was like bells. My hearst skipped a bit.
"Oh, um, I'm Stormpaw. This is-"
"Hazelpaw" Hazelpaw answered roughly, glaring at me. Mellowpaw looked a little hostile, but curious also. Hazelpaw continued talking.
"You don't even belong in this area. You don't smell like ShadeClan either. Certainly not MY clan." She growled, her ears laid back.
"Of course not. I didn't know clan cats lived around here. Hmm." She glanced over us quietly. "Though I DO know apprentices are suppose to be with their mentors out here, right?" She asked. Hazelpaw loosed up a little bit.
"Oh, you can blame Stormpaw for that." She replied. Her eyes flickered over my awestruck face. I guess I wasn't hiding myself too well.
"Shut your mouth and hide your emotions. Gawd." she scoffed, rolling her eyes. Her and Mellowpaw giggled. I felt embarrassed and out of place.
"Shut up." I muttered, scowling. Hazelpaw beamed at me mockingly.

"Anyhow, I must go and find a new mouse." Mellowpaw sighed wearily. "You two might want to go as well." She offered. I nodded and smiled. "Bye.." He was cut off by a rustling in the bushes behind them. Amberheart appeared. "You two are-" She stopped and glared at Mellowpaw. I suddenly felt ready to defend her, but hazelpaw stepped on my paw. It's like she can read my mind.
"Ohh, we're dead." I muttered sadly. Hazelpaw smirked.
"I'm sorry Amberheart, I was just following Stormpaw, he just ran.. I TRIED stopping him." She said in a sorrowful voice. Mellow must of sensed what Hazelpaw was doing and joined in. "Yes, she's right. I'm sorry for intruding too. I saw him running and her yelling.." She trailed offmakingit more dramatic. Amberheart glared at me know. "Come with me, Stormpaw, Hazelpaw. And you too." Amberheart said curtly. Mellowpaw shook her head.
"I must be going. Thanks anyway." She meowed. Hazelpaw and Amberheart were already disappearing when I heard a faint whisper.
"Moonhigh, here." Mellowpaw said quietly and left. I heard Hazelpaw yowl for me. I dashed away.
I couldn't wait for Monhigh.

Hazelpaw

I followed Amberheart happily. Stompaw was gonna be in trouble. I liked Mellowpaw some, but something about her was just... I don't know. Creepy? Scary? WEIRD? Sadly, she also got in trouble.
"Both of you know not to go that far, no matter what. Both of you need to stay in the apprentice den for the rest of the day, no training." Branchstar paused when Amerheart whispered something him. "And Stormpaw, you may NOT leave camp without a warrior. Got it?" Branchstar finished, Stormpaw and me nodded in unsion. I turned and stalked toward the apprentice den, huffing. Stormpaw nearly tripped. Thinking about Mellowpaw, no doubt. She sat in the den, scowling and muttering. Stormpaw was just sitting there, staring at the ceiling.
I had this weird feeling. I think it was...
Jealousy.

Amberheart

MOONHIGH

I was uneasy and not asleep. I was worried deeply. I closed my eyes for a moment when I heard a rustle. My eyes shot open. Guess who I saw?
Stormpaw.
I snuck toward Branchstar's den and roused the leader awake. He blinked up at my worried face.
"Stormpaw?" He murmered, wide awake now. I nodded. Stormpaw had already disappeared when me and Branchstar left the way Stormpaw went. They dashed through teh trees when Amberheart caught sight of them.
"There's the apprentice." She whispered. Branchstar held his breath.
"Something is very, very wrong..." He whispered, and leaned in to listen.

Chapter Three

Stormpaw

I raced through the bushes, eager and nervous. No wonder Hazelpaw was faster. I felt a sudden pang of guilt, thinking about my best friend. I shook the feeling off fast and lifted my head, grinning.
"You came!" Mellowpaw exclaimed happily. I felt my ears turn red at her voice. I took my eyes off Mellowpaw and noticed a small she-cat beside her.
"Of course I came." I said, glancing back at Mellowpaw. She must of sensed me looking at the she-cat.
"This, Stormpaw, is Sweetpaw, my sister." She introduced. I nodded, thankful Sweetpaw didn't say anything. "Soo... How much trouble did you get in?" She questioned. I shook my head, smiling a little.
"Ah, not much, I guess. Branchstar gets grumpy." I replied, rolling my eyes, as if It wasn't a big deal. Mellowpaw just nodded and twitched her ears.
"So you wanna see our den? It's more of a cave, but it works." She asked hopefully. I didn't want to make her feel bad, so I nodded and followed her and Sweetpaw deeper into the forest.

Amberheart

I listened carefully to Stormhearts conversation with Mellowpaw. Something was very wrong. This apprentice seemed.... strange. Her sister looked okay. Almost nervous, as if she had to listen to Mellowpaw. I glanced at Branchstar.
"That apprentice.. you can just feel it." He whispered, shuddering. I just nodded and watched them go further into the conversation.
"I know. Stormpaw never listens to strangers." I agreed. When the three apprentices started to pad away, I tensed. Branchstar stood up when they were gone and raced after. I followed, being careful not to be seen. I had a feeling Mellowpaw knew we were listening to everything. I waited, listening to Stormpaw admire the cave. When he was starting to leave, I glanced at Mellowpaw. She was staring straight at us. I shivered. "I'm going to scare my apprentice." She muttered and stalked in front of Branchstar. I popped out in front of Stormpaw, my eyes glaring straight into his. He froze in mid-step, a look of shock and terror on his face. Branchstar was right by me.
"What do you thing you were doing, Stormpaw?" He demanded.
"You were stalking me!" He cried, suddenly angry. I was surprised by this.
"No, we wern't. You disobeyed orders. So, we had teh right to follow you." I snapped at him.
"She's not hurting anybody! You can't keep me in camp. I'll go where ever I please, and YOU can't stop me!" He retorted and dashed between me nd Branchstar. I bolted after him. He scampered up a thin tree. I slowed a little but dove and tackled him off the tree. "She. didn't. hurt. anybody!" He snarled, backing away from my grasp. I watched him disappear into camp.
"You have no idea." I whispered, and darted after him once again.

Hazelpaw

Ugh. BranchClan is so noisy. You can't get a good night sleep. I thought, yawning. I heard yowling and crashes in teh distance, by the entrance. I was about to wake Stormpaw up, when I noticed his nest empty. I froze, guessing what he had done. I bet you a millon mice that he was teh one making all the noise.
"Stormpaw?" I whispered, paddng out of my den. I heard a loud yelp from the entrance, and Amberheart and Stormpaw dashed into the camp. I cowered in terror. That wasn't Stormpaw. Sure, it looked like him, but I know Stormpaw better than anyone. I laid my ears back. "STormpaw?" I repeated. He looked at me.
"Yeah?"
"NO! Your not Stormpaw! Where's Stormpaw!" I cried, backing away from him. He looked scared.
"Hazelp-"
"No! Go away! I don't know you!" I yowled. He dropped his head.
"B-But Hazelpaw! I'm Stormpaw!" He replied. I shook my head quickly. I backed up when he got to close and bolted away. I could here him call my name. I knew he ran after me, but I didn't slow down. That was not the Stormpaw I knew. I heard Amberheart growl something about hurting somebody. His voice cam nearer, and I knew he was right behind me. "Hazelpaw! Stop!" He whimpered.
"Leave me alone!" I spat and raced ahead.
But what I didn't know that I was heading straight for Mellowpaw's cave.

Stormpaw

I raced after Hazelpaw, shocked. She passed Mellowpaw and into the forest. I knew she stopped somewhere close, but I didn't care at the moment.
"You okay Stormpaw?" Mellowpaw asked, corcern filling her amber gaze.
"I am... But Hazelpaw... Not so much." I whispered, sighing and pawing at the grass. "
I got caught and all." I muttered, growling. "I hate them. I hate them all." Except Hazelpaw I added in my thoughts. Mellowpaw got an odd look.
"I can help with that. But for know, go help Hazelpaw." She instructed. I nodded and padded away, catching hazelpaw's scent. I found her curled up in a hollow tree. She moaned wearily.
"I want my best friend. Not you. Go away." She huffed, not looking up. I felt suddenly very guilty.
"Hazelpaw- don't. Please." I whispered. "I'm your best friend, and your mine. I'll stop seeing her if you want. I promise."
"You promise a lot of things, Stormpaw. None ever stay promised." She growled, curing her tail.
"I'm promising YOU. Not anyone else. I wouldn't lie." I replied. She finally looked up, but not at me. She left the tree then, statying as far from me as possible. Tha really hurt. We padded past Mellowpaw and Sweetpaw. I didn't look at them, but it was horribly hard.
Back at camp Hazelpaw ran straight for Branchstar. I heard him ask if I hurt her. I growled. "No. I didn't." I cut in, before Hazelpaw could say anything. I felt Branchstar's and Amberheart's glares through my pelt when I started to pad away.
"I'm not done with you, Stormpaw." Branchstar hissed stiffly. I turned and sighed. Amberheart glared at me. "No more training for a very long time, mister. You'll be working with Stripewhisker, and cleaning out the dens. Got it?" She snapped. I nodded and sulked away, my neck bristling.
Might as well start my torture now.

Last edited by Druvixilla on Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE!   The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:29 pm

Reserved!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE!   The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:29 pm

This is also reserved.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE!   The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:32 pm

O.m.g.
I think this is my new favorite story of all time.
YESH.
WRITE MOAR.
NOW.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE!   The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:23 pm

I need more comments. xD
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE!   The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:49 pm

WRITE MORE. XD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE!   The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:33 am

People should comment.
Because, first of all, this story is going to be the most epic thing in history.
And secondly, because I said so.
0.o
xD
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE!   The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:36 am

Actually, this is very well written, Vix. Though, I've always liked the way you've played out animal's emotions. I'm not so good at them, and it's kind of insane (in a good way) how you do it. I feel like they aren't just talking cats, they are talking cats that I want to know more about. xD
(It's 12:36, I'm sorry if this post comes out Wonky in any form or fashion.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE!   The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:43 pm

Thanks guys.
And Branch gets some credit too, 'cause she was who played Stormfur. So.
And thanks Becca! Get some more sleep though. Not that there was anything wrong with your post, but past 12 doesn't do you much.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE!   The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:57 pm

EPIC SAUCE. MORE.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE!   The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:11 pm

MOAR MOAR MOAR.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE!   The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:05 am

AH AH AH.
Not until YOU add another chapter to Computer friends.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE!   The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:43 pm

YOU ARE A TERRIBLE CHILD.
>(
THAT'S NOT FAIR! YOUR STORY IS LIKE, EPIC, WHILE MINE IS LIKE.. NOT.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE!   The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:13 pm

MOAR NOW! FINISH CHAPTER 3!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE!   The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:35 pm

Nuh UH. Mine is just a story about kitties. Yours is about TOTAL EPICNESS.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE!   The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:39 pm

Vixen wrote:
Nuh UH. Mine is just an awesome story about kitties. Yours is about TOTAL EPICNESS.

Ahem.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE!   The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:49 pm

Shush Socky. xD
Anyway, I'm working on the chapter.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE!   The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:23 pm

GOOD.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE!   The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:31 pm

WHAT HE SAID.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE!   The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:36 pm

I will keel you all.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE!   The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:12 pm

"SILENCE! I KEEL YOU!"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE!   The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:40 am

Nuuuuuu don't kill us all, we love you <3

YAY MOAR :D
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE!   The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:36 pm

Chapter 3 up.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE!   The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:37 pm

YAYYYYYY!

More now.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE!   The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:41 pm

YUS.
=D
NOW MOAR, PLEASE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE!   The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The story of Hazelflower and Stormfur .:. Chapter THREE!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next