RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help? Please? If you love me? xD

Go down 
+3
Suburbia
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Rebecca
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which section should the new role-play be in?
Canine
Help? Please? If you love me? xD I_vote_lcap12%Help? Please? If you love me? xD I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
Feline
Help? Please? If you love me? xD I_vote_lcap20%Help? Please? If you love me? xD I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 5 ]
Human
Help? Please? If you love me? xD I_vote_lcap16%Help? Please? If you love me? xD I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 4 ]
Bird
Help? Please? If you love me? xD I_vote_lcap12%Help? Please? If you love me? xD I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
Other Human (AKA, Powers, shapeshifters, you name it, that will be the plot.)
Help? Please? If you love me? xD I_vote_lcap32%Help? Please? If you love me? xD I_vote_rcap
 32% [ 8 ]
Anything else, (State below)
Help? Please? If you love me? xD I_vote_lcap0%Help? Please? If you love me? xD I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't care! I HATE YOU!!!! (Anger Managment issues, much?)
Help? Please? If you love me? xD I_vote_lcap8%Help? Please? If you love me? xD I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

Help? Please? If you love me? xD Empty
PostSubject: Help? Please? If you love me? xD   Help? Please? If you love me? xD I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:19 pm

Okay, so I am incredibly bored.
If you have never spoken with me before, I am Becca, also known by a lot of other psychotic names, but Becca is fine.
I am bored, as I stated above, therefore, I want to make a new role-play.
I you are interested, then please vote in poll ^.
I will do any section, probably whichever one wins out, then I just need a plot and some people to be my evil minions- I mean other friends. =D
So, if you love me, or hate me, it doesn't really matter, vote, will you?
- Becca
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Help? Please? If you love me? xD   Help? Please? If you love me? xD I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:30 pm

Lol I put "I hate you!" just 'cause. XD Sorry.

I also think feline is a good choice.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Help? Please? If you love me? xD   Help? Please? If you love me? xD I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:34 pm

Well thank you anyways for voting.
(By the way: I feel so loved, I have a hater! -Fangirlsqueal- xD)

I've never really been a Warriors fan, so ya'll are going to have to put up with me, if I royally screw it up, if that ends up winning. xD
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Help? Please? If you love me? xD   Help? Please? If you love me? xD I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:42 pm

I'll do anything, so I put all the stuff. Tee hee!

Help? Please? If you love me? xD Cat-smile
Back to top Go down
Host Samurai
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Host Samurai

PostSubject: Re: Help? Please? If you love me? xD   Help? Please? If you love me? xD I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:29 pm

i think other shapeshifters would be good, because people could turn into cats or other animals, and could be their own characters if they make some
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Help? Please? If you love me? xD   Help? Please? If you love me? xD I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:24 pm

BIRDIES. I'm bored without a bird roleplay :P
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Help? Please? If you love me? xD   Help? Please? If you love me? xD I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:01 pm

Sub, I think I stared at that cat for ten minutes trying to figure out if it was smiling... xD
Host, It's nice to meet you, I haven't seen you around much. =D. I'd be happy to role-play with you one day. (Whoa, corny much? xD)
Cherry... (I can never remember which twin you are. Shoot, xD) Hi.
Birds would be cool, that section never was that popular, of course, I wasn't here when it was first introduced... Hmm.

Well! I think I'll decide sometime this week, latest is next Friday, then I would make the RP on Saturday.
I know that it will be a public and hopefully, not with a completely horrid plotline. I might need help with that.
xD
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Help? Please? If you love me? xD   Help? Please? If you love me? xD I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:00 pm

I voted feline! :D

I don't think you'd mess it up so stoppp ittt, haha.
Besides if you really dont know what your doing then make up a tribe or somthing in another section. Works for anyone!
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Help? Please? If you love me? xD   Help? Please? If you love me? xD I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:11 pm

I'm stopping, Oh Great Magestic Admin... xD

OH!
Brain plot idea!
What if, since the ones that are winning out are 'human other' and 'feline', I make a RP where there are teens/kids from all over the U.S. that have the ability to transform into one type of Feline, extinct or not? What they don't know is that, DUN DUN DUN... The Governement expirmented a long time ago and formed the gene, but they never thought that it would actually work, and now some other country wants to distroy the group because they are 'the ultimate super weapon'. Anyone game?

(Sorry it sounds rushed, but I wanted to get it down before I forgot. xD)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Help? Please? If you love me? xD   Help? Please? If you love me? xD I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:13 pm

Not bad, not bad. Sounds a bit cliche' though, like I've seen it before but different animals. I think it's missing somthing that could make it more interesting...
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Help? Please? If you love me? xD   Help? Please? If you love me? xD I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:21 pm

Maybe, instead of them all being from the U.S. there is one from each country and they can transform into only the felines that is native to their homeland?
Or instead of the 'government' thing, they all meet up and decide to form a pride of their group and they have to figure out a way to live through their lives with the knowledge that they can shapeshift and that there might be others out there, that aren't felines or not as nice?

Sorry, I'm kind of throwing out things in my mind.
Anyone else got an idea?
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Help? Please? If you love me? xD   Help? Please? If you love me? xD I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:23 am

This is kind of random, but there's a Marvel character who can turn into any bird native to Canada. XD Just thinking about what you said.

Maybe, it could be the other way around. You were a cat, and you got turned into a human, and now you have to figure out how to get back as you discover the world of television and opposable thumbs. XD That sounds dumb.

Or we're just test subjects for Area 51 or something. XD
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Help? Please? If you love me? xD   Help? Please? If you love me? xD I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:01 pm

Rebecca wrote:
Maybe, instead of them all being from the U.S. there is one from each country and they can transform into only the felines that is native to their homeland?
Or instead of the 'government' thing, they all meet up and decide to form a pride of their group and they have to figure out a way to live through their lives with the knowledge that they can shapeshift and that there might be others out there, that aren't felines or not as nice?

Sorry, I'm kind of throwing out things in my mind.
Anyone else got an idea?

I like it, thats even better. Maybe combine yours and socky's ideas?
But I like the idea that they all come from different parts of the world.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Help? Please? If you love me? xD   Help? Please? If you love me? xD I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:33 pm

Okay, let's get this straight;

We've either got, multiple humans that turn into felines native to their homelands, or the opposite where we have the feline's turn into a human.

If we did the one where they were humans that could turn into the Felines from their country, they could all be ambassadors for the U.S. from their countries, A.K.A., they come to the U.S. to meet up with the President and discuss world ideas about their countries, and they all can speak their native language and English (So they can interact). If they are the Ambassadors, they could've had the powers before they were the Ambassadors and gotten picked for various reasons.

I don't know, like I said, does anyone else have any better ideas?
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Help? Please? If you love me? xD   Help? Please? If you love me? xD I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:44 pm

-kills myself- Wait, what?
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Help? Please? If you love me? xD   Help? Please? If you love me? xD I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:29 pm

Rebecca wrote:
Okay, let's get this straight;

We've either got, multiple humans that turn into felines native to their homelands, or the opposite where we have the feline's turn into a human.

If we did the one where they were humans that could turn into the Felines from their country, they could all be ambassadors for the U.S. from their countries, A.K.A., they come to the U.S. to meet up with the President and discuss world ideas about their countries, and they all can speak their native language and English (So they can interact). If they are the Ambassadors, they could've had the powers before they were the Ambassadors and gotten picked for various reasons.

I don't know, like I said, does anyone else have any better ideas?

It's cool, but I mean, an ambassoder doesn't sound like a teen job, so no one does anything reckless ((boring XD)).

I sorta like the one where they make a pride. That sounds awesome.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Help? Please? If you love me? xD   Help? Please? If you love me? xD I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:38 pm

i'm just going to pop into this discussion. I would vote for one where the humans turn into feline's. The whole felines into humans could be kinda difficult because we'd have to deal with them not knowing how to speak any language. So they wouldn't be able to communicate with anyone. I like the idea of the Ambassador sub-plot but, if we wanted our characters to be younger then __ (Whatever the legible age is) they would probably need to be participating in something like a youth ambassador program or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Help? Please? If you love me? xD   Help? Please? If you love me? xD I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:16 pm

Rebecca wrote:

...or the opposite where we have the feline's turn into a human.

Wait, you guys know I was joking about that, right? XD
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Help? Please? If you love me? xD   Help? Please? If you love me? xD I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:26 pm

it might've been fun!
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Help? Please? If you love me? xD   Help? Please? If you love me? xD I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:42 pm

O.o, information overload!
xD

So...
Socky: Sure... I did... (Completely and totally lying here. xD)
Sub: Yeah, I was spouting that off as a suggestion, but we could roll with that.
Jake: (I stared at your sig for five minutes thinking how much it reminded me of Maximum Ride (I'm reading FANG right NOW! EEP!)) I forgot about that minor detail of them not knowing how to speak any languages... But the teen Abassador thing was what I was talking about, I just didn't know how to explain it. Heh'
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Help? Please? If you love me? xD   Help? Please? If you love me? xD I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:52 am

My friends [who are girls] (try saying, "my girl-friends". It sounds awkward.) are in love with Fang. They read that book and said it was awesome. Maybe it'sTaylor Lautner in their minds?
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Help? Please? If you love me? xD   Help? Please? If you love me? xD I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:55 pm

Pfft, that's old news. I finished that last night, and I got it yesterday afternoon. But still...
I can't help but love the series, James Patterson writes insanely well.
(On a side note: The word awkward just looks... well... awkward. xD)
((On another side note: -Gags- Okay, Taylor Lautner is nothing like Fang, do you read me? NOTHING. xD He's all tan and has brown hair and brown eyes, almost the opposite of Fang. Fang has black hair is a bit tan, and has really dark eyes, border-line black, plus there are the wings.)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Help? Please? If you love me? xD   Help? Please? If you love me? xD I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:22 pm

I dunno. It seems whenever they gush over him they're picturing Taylor Lautner or another one of those Twilight people. XD
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Help? Please? If you love me? xD   Help? Please? If you love me? xD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:43 pm

Alrighty People that will join the RP.
This is a notice for you.

It should have a plot and be up in about a week. I know that might seem like a long time to wait, but it'll be a Public RP, so no one needs to worry about getting Invited to join. =D
Anyways, The plot is going to center around this:
There are a couple people from each country, they can be from any city in that country. These people can shapeshift into ANY feline that is native to their country. These people will be able to stay in contact with the others via, mind link.
Each of the teens are Abassodors for the United States, part a 'Teen Involvement' program, to get teens from countries to interact with others and learn cultures. All the teens can speak English, and their native language. Pretty much, anything is going to go for this RP, but we'll probably start at some conference or other event designed for the Abassodors.
I haven't really got a full plot yet, so if anyone has suggestions, I'll gladly take them. It'll be in the 'Other' RP section, in a week if I have a plot. Also, When the teens learn that they all can shapeshift, (which they learn after they are Abassodors), they form a Pride/Clan/Tribe.
That is all! xD
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Help? Please? If you love me? xD   Help? Please? If you love me? xD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:00 pm

Sounds prettty rad :]
Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help? Please? If you love me? xD   Help? Please? If you love me? xD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help? Please? If you love me? xD
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPcentral Community :: RPcentral Polls-
Jump to: