RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CoD: The Emptiness: The Story Of Noel And Dasher Prt. 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

CoD: The Emptiness: The Story Of Noel And Dasher Prt. 1 Empty
PostSubject: CoD: The Emptiness: The Story Of Noel And Dasher Prt. 1   CoD: The Emptiness: The Story Of Noel And Dasher Prt. 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:46 pm

((This didn't realy happen in CoD, just a side-story that is made up. Some of it is true though.))

Dasher And Noel

Prolugue:

Dasher Sat alone under the trees. It was a dark, stormy night, and no wolves were around. Everyone had left him. Cross, Eclipse, Neon,Fallen.......Noel. "I am here
to tell you story" Dasher started, remembering his past. "One that will torture your thoughts by day, and poison your dreams by night. And although
I will try my best, There are no words that can be written, nor brush stokes laid on canvas that can describe the stark and utter horror of the night that
noel died." Dasher finished, the whole time putting his head down.

"The Emptiness will Haunt You" Noel whispered through the wind.

Chapter 1:
Meeting

Dasher looked up at noel. "How may I help you?' Dasher asked, holding his head up high. Noel laughed. "You've helped me enough today, have you not?" Noel said, her eyes twinkiling.
"Well.....There's nothing else i can do." Dasher said, glancing away from noel. Noel's eyes shone. "Dasher, why don't you go train Fallen to be a brave fighter" Noel mused. Dasher nodded, and walked
out of Noel's den. Why was it so hard to walk away? Dasher didn't know.

Chapter 2:
Battle

"Dasher. There you are." Noel smiled. She was sitting under a cherry blossom tree, looking up at the night sky. "I thought you'd never come." Dasher nodded, climbing up the hill that noel was sitting upon. "Why did you call me here?" He asked after A moment once he'd sat down beside noel. Noel looked at dasher, blushing slightly. "I've been wanting to ask you a question." Dasher tilted his head. "Me to!" He said suddenly. Noel looked at him, then smiled. "Great." Dasher nodded. "You go first." Noel nodded. "I...I kind of Like Shadow." She admitted. Dasher's smile faded. ...Liked....Shadow? "I've go to go." He said suddenly. Noel watched dasher run down the hill, wondering why he left so suddenly. "Wait, dasher.,!" Noel yelled, seeing that he was heading into enemy territory.

((I'll right more later))

Last edited by *!Neon_Lawliet!* on Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: CoD: The Emptiness: The Story Of Noel And Dasher Prt. 1   CoD: The Emptiness: The Story Of Noel And Dasher Prt. 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:38 am

O.o MOAR. Now! Noelll <3
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: CoD: The Emptiness: The Story Of Noel And Dasher Prt. 1   CoD: The Emptiness: The Story Of Noel And Dasher Prt. 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:05 pm

I did. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CoD: The Emptiness: The Story Of Noel And Dasher Prt. 1   CoD: The Emptiness: The Story Of Noel And Dasher Prt. 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CoD: The Emptiness: The Story Of Noel And Dasher Prt. 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPC Artist's Corner :: RPC Library-
Jump to: