RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

[Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:50 pm

I glanced over at Sapphira and started running along side her. "I never thought I actually would be running from the paparazzi." I said while looking back behind me. There were a couple bright flashes along with at least twenty people chasing after us. I don't know how anybody might recognize us, but they did. According to my siblings, aunt, and Sapphira's parents. Also, some how my parents saw us too. In Italy. "In here!" I stated, as we curved around a corner. I pulled Sapphira into the room, and closed it. I heard multiple voices asking; 'Where are they?' 'Where did they go?!'.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:54 pm

"Ow!" I moaned quietly, "My shoulder, Blake did you have to pull?" I growled sinking onto some type of box in the room. "Bloody Heck, what is with these Americans? We save their leader's life, and they chase us for a picture? Wow, that is so logical." I muttered sarcastically, before standing up and trying to find the light switch. Feeling around with my hand on the wall, I felt another hand and pulled away, "Sorry." I whispered to Blake, blushing before coming across the light switch and flipping it on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:08 pm

I apologized, and nodded to her apology. The light shed out around the room. It looked like a wash room. There were piles of towels everywhere. Along with about five different washer's and dryers. I took a deep breath. Still breathing heavily. We had at least ran almost the whole fifth floor. I sat down in one of the piles. My head rested up against the wall. "I probably look like I just was strangled by friggin' Jason." I said shaking my head.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:15 pm

"Jason?" I asked idly, "Who is Jason? I thought the Americans called them 'paps'?" Glancing at Blake, I saw his expression and shook my head, "I just made a bloody fool of myself didn't I?" Shaking my head again, the doorknob rattled and I muttered, "What are we going to do?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:24 pm

I smiled lightly. "He's just an American horror film character." I stated, looking down at my hands. They were incrusted with 'Nor's' blood. "When I... killed Norwegian Kid. He muttered something. It was like; 'Novak will live on'." I said, looking over at Sapphira. "You never actually told me your last name." I said, trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:27 pm

I nodded, "Oh." When he whispered what Nor had said, I blinked wondering what that meant. Blake changed the subject quickly, and without missing the beat, I replied, "You never told me your's." Glancing up at him, I still said, "It's Sapphira Yule... Sapphira Payton Yule. You can laugh if you get it." I chuckled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:36 pm

I smiled. "You think yours is bad? It's Blake Oren Nathaniel Denton." I stated, shaking my head. "I don't know what my parents were thinking. I would have been fine with 'B.O.D. or. B.N.D.'" I said thinking about the reactions I got when people found out what my initials spelled.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:45 pm

Suddenly, I burst into laughter. "What, is the chance?" I asked with gasps in between, "B.O.N.D. and S.P.Y. save the President?" I chuckled, finally catching my breath, "It's like a really bad spy novel. I mean, 'Novak, Lives on...'" I quoted making my voice sound raspy. Shaking my head, I glanced at Blake and gave him a half-smile, "You realize that we have to leave this Laundry room at some point. I get hungry."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:58 pm

I smiled. "Eat soap. Or maybe towel." I said smirking. "They're full of nutrients." I stated standing up. I walked over to the door and opened it a crack. The halls were empty. "Come on. It's clear." I murmmered and slid out of the laundry room. Once Sapphira had exited, I shut off the light and closed the door.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:05 pm

I looked warily up and down the hall before motioning towards the stairs, "Think you can walk down two flights?" I asked quietly, hopeing the news people didn't anticipate that. But then again, they were lazy Americans, they probabaly took the elevator. I creeped down the hallway, glancing in the rooms, making sure the coast was clear before pushing open the door to the stairs. Pausing, I listened for any type of moment before sliding into the stairwell, and shutting the door after Blake joined me. Jogging down the stairs two at a time, I tried not to joustle my arm anymore than it already was, because the pain was seriously getting to me. Putting my ear up to the door for the third floor, I listened for any movement again before pushing it open. The hallway was straight, and I heard the elevator ding like it was about to open. Glancing at Blake I whispered, "Quick! Should we run to our rooms or stay here?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:24 pm

My heart was pounding in my chest when I heard that ding of the elevator. "Our rooms. Just in case." I stated and ran down the hall into our rooms. I pulled out the card just as the doors opened. Instead of the paparazzi, there was my aunt, and Sapphira's parents. Along with my siblings.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:29 pm

My mother's eyes went straight to my face and then my arm. My father's went to Blake's. I grimaced and slipped my keycard back into my pocket, "Hi..." I muttered awkwardly, swaying from foot to foot next to Blake. "Why are you guys here?" I asked idly like nothing had happened.
My mother burst into tears and my dad looked relieved that I was alive, "Whoa... What's with the waterworks?"
"M-My... B-baby is a h-hero!" She bawled rushing over to me and crushing me into a hug, which in turn made me cry out in pain and have to stuff my fist in my mouth to make sure no one heard me.
"Oh, sweetie, I'm sorry! Is it bad love?" My mother asked using a plethera of pet names for me. I pulled away and backed up against the door to my room, "Back off please, I'm as fine as a person could be." After killing someone and saving the President, I added in my head, wincing at the lingering pain in my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:26 pm

I watched as my Aunt and siblings walked up to me from the elevator. My Aunt wrapped her arms around me. After she had finally let go, my little four year old sister walked up to me and asked; ''Why is there rasberry jam on your body?''
I smiled lightly, I recognized my brother's were grimacing at the small wounds all over my body. They had seen me at my worst. I sighed, and my Aunt spoke; "I called your parents. They already have tickets. They'll be here by tomarrow." She said biting her lip.
"Me and Sapphira were invited to go down to D.C. and get awarded by the president..." I whispered looking over at S.P.Y. and then back at my Aunt and Mr. and Mrs. Yule.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:40 pm

I glanced at B.O.N.D. and nodded at my parents, "It's true. We're supposed to leave tonight or something. The President flipped his cap when I tackled him." I smirked at the Adult's reactions to the statement and rubbed the area beside my bandage for my shoulder.
"Does it hurt S.P.Y.?" My Dad asked moving to help, with what I didn't know.
Suddenly, there was a tugging on my dress and I looked down to see Blake's little sister looking up at me, "You're pretty, you should kiss my brother."
I laughed at the girl, "Nah, he's not my type."
"B-But," She stammered, "You guy's match! Bond and Spy, right, Brother?" She turned to Blake on a dime and pointed a finger at him, "That's what the movie was about! The guy, Bond. And a Spy."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:44 pm

(Cue awkward moment.)

I bit my lip, trying not to laugh. "Yeah. Your right. But, I'm not James Bond. And I'm pretty sure she's not a spy. Even though I wouldn't be all that surprise if she was." I said, crouching down next to my sister. I looked over at Sapphira and smiled lightly.
I stood up and looked at my Aunt. "Can we move into mine or Sapphira's room's? The Paparazzi have sorta been chasing us for the past hour." I asked quizzically. Everyone nodded, and I proceeded to open up the door to my room. I quickly walked over to the window and opened up the blinds. I really didn't want S.P.Y's parents to think I was a creepy goth/hermit person. I was actually able to see things. Novak-kid's stuff still was in the corner. I gulped, not wanting to think how I had killed that person.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:20 pm

Adverting my eyes away from Nor's things, I stood awkwardly beside the door to the hallway. "We really shouldn't touch anything..." I muttered lightly, "The police will probably have questions and things for us, plus they'll probably take all of Nor and Frenchie's things..." Trailing off, I looked at the curtains before turning and looking at Blake. "Sorry, Mum, Dad; I think Blake and I need to go explain things to the Police. We're never going to be alone if we don't. Come on Blake." I stated looking at him before walking towards the door a reaching for the doornob.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:00 pm

I nodded and followed Sapphira out the door. I noticed S.P.Y.'s parents staring at me as if I was a killer. Which I am. I thought, and closed the room's door behind us. "You know the paparazzi won't stop stalking us, even if we do tell the police everything." I said as we walked down the hall toward the elevator. I pressed the down button as we stood in front of the sliding doors to the elevator. With a loud ding the chrome steel doors slid open. I let Sapphira go in first, and then I followed. I pushed the highlighted button labeled 'Lobby'.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:54 pm

"I know," I replied, flashing Blake a smile, "I just wanted to avade the awkwardness a little." Walking towards the conference room, I heard a click and saw a flash in my periphial vision. Blinking away the lights, I continued walking, like someone wasn't taking pictures of me. Suddenly, an American Police Officer waved at us. Glancing backwards at Blake, there was another flash and I stumbled as the lights cleared again from my eyes just in time to see one lone low life with a large camera following us.
Glaring, I turned and walked towards the Police Officer. When we arrived, he smiled, at us and stated, "I'm The Commanding Officer of the NYPD, Or New York Police Department. I can't thank you both enough for saving everyone in that room today. We'll need to get the whole story of course... Before they ship you two off to D.C. for some award." He shook his head, "Always about the awards, never about the threats or the people."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:18 pm

I sighed, and leaned most of my body weight on my left leg. "Both Norwegian Norman and French Francine, were our room mates. French was Sapphira's, and Norway was mine. I don't know about Frenchie but, Norwegian boy really didn't like me and he started cussing and junk in the elevator up to our room. He wouldn't let me pull up the blinds in our dorm. At the confrence, I noticed Sapphira looking at both French and Norway oddly. When Nor pulled out a gun. Sapphira tackled the president, so he wouldn't get shot. I tackled Norwegian and... I... I killed him." I stated, my voice was wavey towards the end of the sentence. Trust me, remembering how you killed a living being wasn't fun at all. "Bada Bing! Bada Boom! Now over to Sapphira." I said trying to get the death out of my mind.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:36 am

I glanced at Blake to make sure he was okay before starting my story. "Well, It all really started when we found out that we all had roomates. The Norweigan kid was next to us, and he started flipping out. While we were in the elevator going up to our room, he was making gestures with his hands and shouting in Norweigan at us. Now, I'm starting to think that he had a bug on him, and was talking to someone about us." I looked down at my feet, "When I got up to my room, The French one was my roomate and she was putting on makeup and fixing her hair. All her things were on my bed, which makes me think that neither of them had any idea that they would have roomates. When we got back down in the conference room, I realized Nor and Frenchie were talking together, when I thought Nor only spoke Norweigan. In the Conference room, Nor's Jacket looked a bit big on him, and Frenchie looked way older than I thought in our room. Now that I think about it, our curtains weren't open either, and Frenchie talked in a thicker accent that one from Europe." Glancing up, I saw the Police Officer jotting down all that I had said, "Of course, you know the rest. I saw Nor reach into his Jacket and Frenchie act like she was getting up to go to the Loo, and then Nor pulled the gun out. I asked Blake to tackle Nor, and I got the President down behind his Podium so he wouldn't get hurt, because the security wasn't even paying attention. When I made sure the President was alright, I leapt off the stage and tried to make sure Frenchie didn't get away, ending up in this." I motioned with my hand to my shoulder wound and then took a small breath. "Then, She pulled out a gun, we struggled for a moment before she pointed it towards Blake. I jumped in front of him and she shot me, then I grabbed the gun from her hand and put three through her skull." Glancing bake towards the ground, I leaned on one foot, shifting my weight because retelling the story was like going through it again, and again, and again, but finally I was finished.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:12 pm

I nodded lightly. The NYPD officer nodded and walked towards a group of kids who were getting picked up by someone to be taken back to where their parents were. I looked over at Sapphira. "With as much as he wrote, there's going to be an hour long report based on the 'American Culture Project Convention Disaster'" I said sarcastically. Before S.P.Y. could comment, a bulky average sized man in a black suit stepped next to me and Rebecca. I hesitated and then he spoke. "The President has asked me to give these to you. They're your plane tickets." I nodded and took one from his hand while Sapphira took the other. I looked down at the ticket. I bit my lip as I read it. Air Force One was typed along front of the ticket. "This must be a joke..." I stated slowly.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:48 am

(Sorry, I haven't been feeling to great Jake. Plus, my grandparent's were here and they constantly picked at whatever I did.)

"Wicked..." I muttered grinning, as the man walked away, back towards the conference room. Turning to Blake, I smirked, "Is it bad that I only want to ride Air Force one because they supposedly have an awesome chef on board?" Thinking about it for a moment, I shrugged, "Don't answer that, I think it's a perfectly good reason. Let's go get our bags, B.O.N.D." I grabbed his arm and started to lead him back over to the elevator, before another set of snaps could be heard behind us and a sleezy voice wheeze, "Saviors of President have secret relationship blooming..." Grinding my teeth together, I tried to ignore the man, knowing he wanted a reaction out of the both of us.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:09 pm

(No need to apologize. My grandparents are like that too, same with my uncle. And you can't prevent not feeling well.)

I bit my lip. I knew my parents were probably somehow watching this. I didn't want to imagine what their reaction would be. They'd probably think I was getting on a plane to elope somewhere in Tahiti or the Caribbean. "Why do they think that? Isn't it apparent that your dragging me?!" I asked looking over at Sapphira and shrugging my shoulders sarcastically. We quickly got into the elevator, and Sapphira pushed the button.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:58 pm

(I really don't want to form a coherant response right now. Oh Well.)

"If I bloody well knew what they were thinking, then it wouldn't be happening Blake." I glared at him from the side and crossed my arms over my chest, "Stupid ignorant American Swine." I growled before the elevator doors opened again and I marched out towards my room. Grabbing my keycard from my pocket, I swiped it angrily to find that it didn't work. I tried again only to come to the same conclusion, "Blake!" I yelled, swirling around to find him behind me, "Did you switch key cards with me?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:58 am

I held my hands up. "Of course not. Why in the world would I do that?! I may look like it, but I'm not that big of an idiot!" I said frowning. I walked the few steps to my door, and slid the card into the scanner. I tried opening my door, but it didn't open. Even though the green light was indicating that it should be. I pursed my lips. "Maybe there's something wrong with the machine..." I muttered under my breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}   [Operation Novak]  {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Operation Novak] {A private role-play for Jacob and Rebecca}
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next