RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[] - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[]   Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:13 pm

Alex frowned. "So.. What do we do?"
Mitchell started to pick up Lauren, who was sleeping.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[]   Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:14 pm

Lauren shifted, but was still asleep.
April frowned. "Go tell mom and dad." She said and strolled out the door and toward her parents room.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[]   Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:15 pm

Mitchell heard someone coming, and picked up Lauren quickly, speeding back out the window with her in his arms.
Alex followed April, frowning.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[]   Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:16 pm

April burst into the room. She saw someone jump out the window. Mom was gone. April an toward the window and gasped. She saw someone disappear with her mom. "Get Jay up!" She cried at Alex.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[]   Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:17 pm

Alex shook Jay awake. He awoke with a start, sitting straight up.
"Where's Lauren?" Was his first question, as he looked over and saw nobody was laying next to him.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[]   Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:18 pm

April looked panicked. "S-Somebody went out teh window with her!" She whispered, her face pale.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[]   Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:19 pm

Jay was at the window instantly, but nobody was there, whoever had taken her was gone.
"Oh fudge."
"Do you think it was only Lauren that was taken?" Alex asked, paling.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[]   Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:21 pm

April shook her head. "If Lauren's taken, surely Anna was." She said quietly. "All I know is, he was tall and had dark hair. Sorta tan, too."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[]   Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:22 pm

Jay looked thoughtful for a moment, then groaned, cursing. "Mitchell, you stupid idiot." He growled.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[]   Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:24 pm

April frowned. "He broke his promise?" She said.
Lauren was slowly waking up. Her eyes fluttered open.. She stared at the ceiling, confused. THis wasn't her bedroom. She glanced around, and noticed she was tied. Anna was right beside her. She wanted to scream, but weirdly couldn't. She couldn't say anything. Her lips moved, but nothing came out.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[]   Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:26 pm

Anna blinked awake, and looked around. This definiately wasn't her bedroom, at all.
She glanced at Lauren, who was next to her, eyes going wide.

"Of course he did," Jay growled, trembling with anger, "That stupid little idiot, I'm going to tear him to shreds!"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[]   Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:27 pm

Lauren wanted to talk to Anna. She screamed. Nothing came out. She was terrified and furious. The room as dimly lit and blank. It had nothing in it, but it was fairly large.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[]   Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:28 pm

Oh, god, oh god, oh god. Anna thought, trying to wriggle free. Lauren?
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[]   Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:29 pm

Lauren heard Anna in her thoughts. I wake up, and I'm tied, and can't speak. I don't... She trailed off, staring at the door. Who did this?
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[]   Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:30 pm

It's a really big room, looks almost familiar.. Anna raked her brain. Whoever kidnapped us is, like, rich.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[]   Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:32 pm

Anna realized it the same moment Lauren did. I'M GOING TO RIP HIM APART.
Mitchell appeared then, smiling. "Hello, girls."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[]   Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:34 pm

Murder. Murder. Murder. THat word rang through Lauren's head. She was furious.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[]   Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:35 pm

Mitchell rolled his eyes at them.
PROMISE. BREAKER! Anna thought, thrashing wildly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[]   Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:36 pm

Laren glared at him. I agree with Anna! She thought.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[]   Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:38 pm

"All I'm doin' is makin' your life more interesting!" Mitchell smiled.

"April, Alex, will you go get Grant, Garrett and Taylor? We're going to England," Jay said, frowning very seriously.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[]   Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:39 pm

April nodded seriously. "Yeah."
Lauren was furious. Shut your snobby mouth up? Why can't I talk? Her thoughts screamed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[]   Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:40 pm

Alex sprinted, shaking her father awake. "Get uppppp! Anna and Lauren've been kidnapped, again."

Mitchell grinned, "You'd make to much noise if you could talk, you screamed bloody murder last time, so I thought ahead,"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[]   Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:42 pm

Lauren rolled her eyes. Jerk. I hate you! You promised you wouldn't bother us after your kid died!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[]   Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:43 pm

"They didn't die, though," Mitchell grinned. "Those were clones,"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[]   Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:44 pm

Lauren froze. WHAT?!?!?!?! I COULDN'T BEAT YOU UP FOREVER BECAUSE YOUR KIDS DIED AND TEHY WERE CLONES?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[]   Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[] - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agent Powers 7. -Shampoo Stalkers- []Prp to me and Branch[]
Page 18 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next