RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kinzville mansion (A roleplay)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

Kinzville mansion (A roleplay) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinzville mansion (A roleplay)   Kinzville mansion (A roleplay) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:23 pm

"So, Bandit, how much does it cost to be an indoor river cleaner?" I pulled a few thousand kinz cash from my cow bank.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Kinzville mansion (A roleplay)   Kinzville mansion (A roleplay) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:24 pm

((Oh, Sherbet wears those tan baggy jeans, the cute cropped jacket, and a blue beanie!))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Kinzville mansion (A roleplay)   Kinzville mansion (A roleplay) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:27 pm

"Nothing at all you actully get paid! 3000 kinzcash an Hour even including nights when your not working at all!" Bandit said happily
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Kinzville mansion (A roleplay)   Kinzville mansion (A roleplay) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:38 pm

"I'll take it!" I shook Rolo's paw.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Kinzville mansion (A roleplay)   Kinzville mansion (A roleplay) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:41 pm

"Great, It will let you go out and get an even bigger wardrobe and a pair of Skiis since we have an Indoor Ski park even though you can rent some!" Bandit said as he shook Hip's hand. "If you need anything please contact me or Rolo!"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Kinzville mansion (A roleplay)   Kinzville mansion (A roleplay) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:08 pm

I went to the river, and cleaned out a few plastic water bottles and cardboard boxes. After it was all clean, I went into the library. "Remy! You here?"
I nestled in my Dream-O-Meter bed, and went to sleep.
I looked across the hall real quick at Sherbet's room, and smiled.

Last edited by Wolf♥Lover& on Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Kinzville mansion (A roleplay)   Kinzville mansion (A roleplay) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:41 am

"Hello Hip!" Remy said as he walked up to Hip...
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Kinzville mansion (A roleplay)   Kinzville mansion (A roleplay) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:20 pm

"Hi! I was just wondering if you had any...little boat building books in, t would probably be nice to have one in the river you know!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Kinzville mansion (A roleplay)   Kinzville mansion (A roleplay) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:30 pm

"Yeah! I do follow me!" Remy said as he started to walk down the long isles of books.

Name:Allstar
Webinz or lil kinz:Lil kinz
Type:Tree frog
Other:Turns out to be Hip's best friend!
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Kinzville mansion (A roleplay)   Kinzville mansion (A roleplay) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:30 pm

I followed him. "Wow thanks!" I took the book up to the front desk and checked it out. I went to the river to find the perfect spot. I saw another lil' tree frog. "Hi!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Kinzville mansion (A roleplay)   Kinzville mansion (A roleplay) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:37 pm

"Oh hi!" Allstar croaked "You look somewhat familier!"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Kinzville mansion (A roleplay)   Kinzville mansion (A roleplay) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:35 pm

"Well...we are both lil' tree frogs..." I cleaned the river of algae. I stuck my tung out at the muck in a grossed out manor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinzville mansion (A roleplay)   Kinzville mansion (A roleplay) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kinzville mansion (A roleplay)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4