RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

<^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:41 pm

April growled. "Well then. If anyone is stalking us, I swear-" She stopped when Taylor shushed her.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:43 pm

"Quiet." Garett hissed. "I think I saw somebody.."
Alex was freaking out and furious. "Ohmigod. I'ma keel the-" Garett clapped his hand over his twin's mouth.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:44 pm

April saw someone in teh bushes and stalked over.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:45 pm

Garett went cross eyed. "You idiot!" He hissed at her.
Alex rolled her eyes, following.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:46 pm

April growled and grabbed something in the bush. She pulle dtwo boys out, their age.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:46 pm

Alex raised an eyebrow at them. "Care to explain?" She snapped, furrowing her eyebrows.

((Hehe.))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:49 pm

(Mythus's kids. xD Naughtyness.)

Nick frowned and pushed April off him. "Keep your hands to yourself." He growled, his fathers slight accent in his voice. He glared at his cousin. "Nice going,. I TOLD you it wouldn't work. "
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:52 pm

(I play cousin? xD)

Page rolled his eyes. "No, I told YOU it wouldn't work." He snapped in reponse, his slight accent evident. Only it was British.

Alex froze. And she didn't know why. "Can we please leave them! Mom doesn't like us talking to strangers." She said urgently.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:53 pm

April frowned. "Do I KNOWyou?" She asked Page. She seemed familar with him for some reason.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:55 pm

Page snickered. "I bet your Mom and Dad know my Dad." He grinned.
Alex was still frozen. "I.. April let's go. Now."
Garett rolled his eyes, confused. "Now she listens." He muttered, and glanced over at Taylor. "I feel like this has something to do with Mom's arguement."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:56 pm

April froze. "Wait- Is your dad named Jacob?" She siad, furious.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:58 pm

Page grinned still, snickering. "She never told you? Looks like we'll have to explain, dear cousin."

Alex's face went pale. "Oh holy snapppp." She pointed to the one with the slight Austrailian accent. "Your dad's named Mythus, I'm guessing."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:59 pm

April turned pale. "No.. we'll be leaving now." She said and pulled Taylor with her.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:00 pm

"Forget school," Alex muttered. "I'm going home. I wanted to find out what Auntie Annie was talking about.. Now I;m sure I don't." She yanked Garett along.

Page got up, dusting himself off. "No you don't! Get back here."NHe demanded.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:01 pm

April growled. "Run!" She whispered, and dashed away, a lot faster tahn she thought.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:03 pm

Alex ran, and was shocked by how FAST she was running. Her hands felt odd, she looked down and saw sparks dancing on them. But she felt nothing.
Garett ran along side his sister, April, and Taylor. "Our house is closest, c'mon!" He dashed toward their neighborhood. They were surely a blur.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:04 pm

April nodded and busted teh door dwn on Alex's house. She stared. "Woops."
Lauren was at Anna's at the moment. "Oh no."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:07 pm

Anna's eyes were wide. "Oh no, no, no."
Garett looked up at his Mom. "So.. Mom, Dad.., When were you going to tell us we're from a FREAKING FREAKSHOW!?" He demanded.
Alex looked up at Lauren and her Mom. "Tell us what's going on, why there's a freakish Austrailian and British boy STALKING US, and why we have.. powers? NOW."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:07 pm

Lauren was pale. "BRITISH. AUSTRIALIAN." She glanced at Anna. "Dang, I'm gonna KILL him."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:10 pm

"Oh CRUD." Anna was as pale as ever. "Alex.. Garett.. CRUD." Anna moaned again.
"What's going on!?" Alex demanded again, frustrated and quite frankly.. Scared out of her MIND.
Suddenly Aunt Annie appeared. She looked from Anna's face to Lauren's face. "You've gotta be kidding me." She muttered, and looked at Alex, April, Taylor, and Garett. "YOu'r eparents are agents, and they wouldn't tell you for prescisely this reason."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:11 pm

Lauren growled. "JACOBIMMAGONNAMURDERHIMHISDONEIT."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:13 pm

Alex's eyes widened, if that were possible. "W-what do you mean?"
"They were secret agents, and went on missions, all of that crud. Lauria, Jay, and myself formed it." Annie explained quickly. "And they all became agent soon after, but.. Anna and Lauren both had freaks who had crushes on them and wouldn't leave them alo-"
"Stop lying." Garett snapped. "Tell us the truth!" He looked to Lauren and his Mom.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:15 pm

Lauren looked down. "Uh. That IS the truth."
Nick stopped by Anna's house. He saw Alex's mom and frowned. "Whoops. uh."
Talor pointed. 'that's Mythus's son.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:17 pm

Anna's face went pale. "I. am. going. to. murder. that. Australian. freak."
Alex paused. "Wait, if Mom is freaking over Mythus and Lauren is freaking over Jacob that means that Page likes April and .. EW."
Page showed up, saw Lauren, and then April, and paused.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:28 pm

April clenched her fists tight, and glared. "Ew. Alex, really?" She muttered, shivering.
Taylor gagged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>
Page 5 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next