RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK!

Go down 
+9
Otterwhisker
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Mad MOAI
Jay
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Peachfrost
Jєt
kieran c:
13 posters
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK! Empty
PostSubject: THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK!   THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:42 pm

Author's Note ~
Welcome to the RPC RECORD BOOK!
Written by Branch, in the flesh.. I think. xD
And the records were decided by Vixen and I. Originally, there was supposed to be 30 records.
Well, I got lazy/it was taking to long, so here is.. I guess you could call it a slightly early Christmas Present..
ENJOY!

~ Branch

MOST ACTIVE MEMBER!

Varjak! - She is on pretty much everyday, and posts 9.20 times a day, at least. (Yes, Vixen and I are nerds like that and we went and checked. xD)

MOST INACTIVE MEMBER!

inventsuccess! - inventsuccess hasn’t posted or even activated the account, I don’t think. xDD It’s not a bad thing, but inventsuccess gets the most inactive member record.

MOST POPULAR ROLE PLAY!

Pond Dust! - Pond Dust gets the record for most popular role play. Pond Dust has a total of nine parts, and counting. Congratulations to Varjak, who made and runs Pond Dust. ;]

MOST PRP’S MADE!

Vixen & Branch! - We have made the most PRP’s, with Agent Powers, and Preteen Werewolf Years, and then a bunch of other random ones that we did through PM. XDD

BEST ROLE PLAYERS!

Runa & Jake! - They get the record of best role players, they have extremely good role playing skills and role play quite a bit.

WEIRDEST/FUNNIEST MEMBERS!

Socky & Otter! - These two boys are quite funny, and very, erm.. Interesting. xD But in a good way, they, because of this, get the record for the funniest and weirdest members.

BEST AUTHOR OF THE SITE!

Runa & Branch! - Runa and I got the record for the best authors of the site, for both of our amazing stories!

THE BEST PLOT MAKER OF THE SITE!

Vixen! - She gets the record for the best plot maker. She has such great ideas, and amazing plot twists. Congratulations, Vixxy Wixxy!

Runa! - Runa is a must to get this. xDD She’s had like, agent role plays, and then a bunch of other random ones that were like awesome sounding and.. YOU GET THE POINT. xD

THE FASTEST NEW USER TO GET 100 POSTS!

Snowy Blue! (Snowy) - She is officially the fastest new user to get 100 posts. I’m almost positive that was faster then me. LOL!

THE BEST GRAPHIC MAKERS!

Ginger, Winter, and Storms! - You guys, like, rock. xDD Storms made the whole website layout and background and stuffs, which look awesome. And I’ve seen some of Winter and Ginger’s graphics, which are AWESOME. Congratulations!

FREAKIEST CHATBOX CONVERSATION!

Sun Ray, Vixen, Branch, Snowy Blue, and Georgia! - Umm, erm.. We had an interesting one. We talked about lots of things, ranging from little sisters and sisterly love to French and croissants. It was one.. Erm, interesting conversation. xD

MOST POSTS!

Branch! - I know have over 10,000 posts! HOLY.SNAPPLES. Apparently, I’m in desperate need of a life. xDD Congradulations.. Me. xD

Jake! - Jake has a total of 9,509 posts total, and counting, and he has the second most posts of anyone on the whole entire site! Congratulations!

RANDOMEST CHILDREN EVER!

Suburbia & Socky/Otter! - Do I really have to explain? xDD They are just interesting and random children. LOL.

POPULAR THREADS/THREAD MAKERS!

Runa with Valia! - I wasn’t here when it was popular, but I have peoples who inform me that it was quite popular. xD

Otter with RPCENTRAL TRADING CARDS! - I was here for this one, yay! xD It was super popular. I was out of town, I think when he posted it and I was SOO lost. LOL.

MOST FORUM GAMES CREATED!

Socky! - I don’t even know how many he made. I remember a few though.. That I will not list because that would be rambling which I am doing right now.. xD

COOLEST AVATAR/SIGANATURE!

Avatar - Vixen! - She has the little clappity rabbit! Nobody can beat that. xDD

Siganature - Branch! - SISTERLY LOVE! xDD Thank you Snowy Blue, Vixen, and Sun Ray for the wonderful quotes to put there. LOL!

COOLEST RPCENTRAL TRADING CARDS!

Kokoro! - She has lots of ‘em! She has like, a Pokemon one, and warrior cat ones and.. They are JUST COOL OKAY GEEZ. xD

COOLEST SISTER PAIRS!

Vixen, Sparkle Mouse and Sun Ray! - Teehee.. Sisterly love. xD

Darksong and Kokoro! - Another coolio sister pair. =D

THE PERSON WHO NEVER LETS GO OF OLD NAME (Loonng name, huh? xD)

Misty! (Mistie.. Jk. xD) - She calls me R-r-r.. A NAME which I HATE. And she called Vixen.. Vixen when she was Fall Leaf. LET IT GO. xDD LOL!

USER TO USE THE MOST LANGUAGES WHILE ROLE PLAYING!

Runa & Axeli! - I’ve seen you guys use like French, and a bunch of other random stuff that I’m not going to bother to put here. xDD Congrats!

BEST POET OF RPCENTRAL!

The Pirate Princess! - She wrote that really awesome poem a while back, one that I can’t think of the name at the moment. But I remember LOVING it. =D

OLDEST MEMBER!

Storms! - OMG. NO WAY! xD Lol.

MOST CONFUSING EVENT IN CHATBOX EVER!

Otter, Jet, Socky, and BRANCH! ~ They all hacked ME. xD They changed their names to mine, and it was CONFUSING. BUT SO FUNNYY. Lol. We were so confused, and Otter was like.. “OTTER’S NOT HERE ANYMORE. *twitch*” under my username. XD

COOLEST CHRISTMAS STORIES!

Socky && Varjak! - Socky rewrote The Christmas Carol with RPC members in it, which was epic! And Varjak wrote an awesome ‘Twas the night before Christmas poem-ish thing. =D

COOLEST MEMBERS IN RPC HISTORY… *DEEP BREATH*
((Sorry if I don’t name them all… xD))

Branch,
Vixen,
Otter,
Suburbia,
Socky,
Pirate,
Jet,
Winter,
Ginger,
Pinkie,
Alexis,
Kokoro,
Raincloud,
Var-J,
Jacob,
Rebecca,
Axel,
Snowy..
And you absolutely cannot forget Stormy. ^^
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK!   THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:55 pm

xD
Nice!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK!   THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:11 pm

Haha. I like this. Keep up the GREAT work, RPC!

And you two. Keep this updated okay? You did a really nice job on this!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK!   THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:16 pm

Thanks, Alley! =D
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK!   THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:39 pm

I win! LOL! Yesh! I have been coming on at least 1 time a day since i've joined!

BTW, Danalli from PD thanks you from Starpack!
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK!   THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:43 pm

Check out the sig!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK!   THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:09 am

Really me? The best roleplayer on the site? I think your talking about someone else and Rebecca... I suck at roleplaying. xD

I love the idea too!
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK!   THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:33 am

Ooh, fun. I glad you like my cards... I made so many I had to stuff them all into one image, and now I have to change the big image to add a card :)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK!   THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:54 am

I nominate us for the most confusing Australians!
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK!   THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:42 am

Yay I gotz a record! :3
Seriously, I never thought that poem was all that good, but I'm glad you guys liked it!
Great job Branch, will you add any other records or is this final?
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK!   THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:43 am

I think that I'll probably add more records as they come, and I was thinking.. Do you think it's a good idea to let people nominate other people for stuff and then maybe have a vote? =D
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK!   THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 1:38 pm

HOORAY! I AM A RECORD HOLDER NOW! and they said I'd never amount to anything. XD
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK!   THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:06 pm

Did anyone copy and paste the most confusing chat ever and save it?
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK!   THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:38 pm

Lol. Nice Branch, turned out wayy cooler than I thought. xD

Congratulations! You found a letter to the mystery word!
That letter is: C

Lucky Find! You found another!
That letter is: L

Last edited by Vixen on Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK!   THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:34 pm

Thanks, Vixen, for helping and for the compliment! =D
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK!   THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:11 pm

Aussie Branch! wrote:
I think that I'll probably add more records as they come, and I was thinking.. Do you think it's a good idea to let people nominate other people for stuff and then maybe have a vote? =D

Yeah, it could be like the RPC oscars.
I call hostess! xD

Last edited by Aussie Jєt! on Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot something you silly)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK!   THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:12 pm

Totally! xD
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK!   THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:13 pm

And the nominees are...
And the winner for ____ is... *opens card*
xD
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK!   THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:48 pm

lol. XD But seriously, did either of you copy/paste the chat?
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK!   THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:41 pm

Coolll.... I neeeeeeeeeeedddddddd to make a record!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK!   THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:09 pm

Old names are fun :D:D:D:D:D:D All I'm saying...

Aha, if there wass an award for the person with the most mental problems or the most hyper person I'd get those :D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:b Happy faces are fun :3
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK!   THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:44 pm

=D,
This was made while I was gone, and I feel quite special!
Thank you Branch, and Vix, and everyone else. Getting awards rock! xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK!   THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE OFFICIAL RPC RECORD BOOK!
Page 1 of 1