RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)

Go down 
+9
Lan Fan
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Fang
Jay
Suburbia
Violet Boopala(pirate)
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
Jєt
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:12 pm

I went through my options. I could go home, because both of my parents worked all day, but why take the risk? I could also have gone to the mall, but I could only imagine all the strange glances I would get from the passing adults. I sighed- ditching was harder than it seemed. Suddenly I noticed a jet-black cat staring at me. It was perched on a park bench, and had the strangest glowing eyes. As I walked by, it seemed to hiss at me. Before I could think about this much longer, someone spoke behind me. I turned around. "Er... I'm new here. That's why you don't recognize me," I said.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:13 pm

(What happened? xD)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:14 pm

"I've been going here since 6th grade, maybe you have memory problems," I retorted to the boy who had just came outside, Jacob, I think his name was. And Jesse was here, and the new girl.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:15 pm

[Just read through the past few pages.]
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:18 pm

I saw a couple kids leave, including the boy and Arabelle. Then another kid she saw around here sometimes. Curiously, she followed them.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:22 pm

I smirked. "You don't recognize the guy that made an idiot in front of himself to the whole staff?" I leaned against the school wall.

((When we make shifty-shapey? XD))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:24 pm

I rolled my eyes at the other boy, Jesse, how could I forget his little entrance? My eyes darted toward the road, the sidewalk. Where would I go? My Mom came home for lunch, so it wouldn't be worth to risk to get to my house. Hm.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:26 pm

I rolled my eyes. This Jesse kid was a bit of an irritant. I wasn't sure wht to do now. My parents were both home, and I wasn't in the mood to face them.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:27 pm

[Soon!]

I looked down the street and saw a police car just making a turn. Shoot, I thought. A couple of kids hanging around a school entrance during school probably wouldn't look so good. "Um... run!" I said loudly, almost yelling. The school was backed by a forest, so I bolted off and ran straight into it.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:28 pm

I froze, seeing the police car, and I went numb. A bunch of kids, teenagers no less, had to be up to SOMETHING if they were hanging outside of a school. I shook my head, and bolted after the new girl, fear making me run speedily.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:29 pm

I saw the car next, and dashed after the two girls. Teenagers qutside of school that was in session wasn't a great picture. Besides, talking to the police wasn't on my to do list.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:32 pm

"Aww no, not again!" I yelled and pulled Jacob along for the ride. He was big, I can't deny that, but I didn't want to leave him behind. I mean, the strong guy has to come!
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:35 pm

I ran through the forest, nearly tripping over a tree root. When I thought I was far enough away, I halted myself to a stop. I put my hands on my knees in attempt to catch my breath.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:35 pm

I shook my head and yanked my arm out of his grasp and started to run. I wasn't the fastest, but I wasn't slow either. I followed the group into the forest. My adrenaline pumping through my veins.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:36 pm

I was heaving silently by the time we all stopped running. This would be fun, when my Mom panicked and filed a missing persons report. I breathed heavily.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:38 pm

I was about to reach the others when I looked up and slammed into a tree branch. "Ouch," I muttered to myself, letting go of Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:39 pm

"Whew... that was... close," I said, breathing in and out in attempt to get more oxygen into my system. After I had caught my breath I managed to add, "I don't think they saw us," after hearing a surprising lack of police sirens.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:41 pm

"Thank the lord, my parents would've killed me," I muttered, listening quietly for a moment before speaking. I wanted to sit down, but there was really nowhere to sit.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:42 pm

"Yeah, whatever," I muttered again and got to my knees. "Geez, maybe the assembly wasn't so bad after all..." I said to myself.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:46 pm

I nodded and smiled lightly while gasping the cold air. "Looks like we can't go back to school. If we make an entrance like he did..." I said referencing to the other boy. "We'd definitely be given detention. By the way... my names Jacob." I said with a slight chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:46 pm

"Ha, yeah right," I added in. "If I had to listen to one more 'friends' speech, I would of shot myself." Even though I was talking about the assembly, my mind was still on the strange cat I had seen before. Glowing eyes were all I could think about.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:48 pm

I nodded, short and brisk. "The name's Kayran." I said, and nearly grinned at Jesse as Jacob referred to his huge entrance. "And I agree," I said to the new girl, talking about the assembly.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:49 pm

"Oh, I'm Arabelle," I mentioned, thinking that it was probably rude of me not to have said that earlier.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:50 pm

I smiled at Kayran and Arabelle before making my way up the large tree next to me. I sat on large branch, my feet dangling above the group. I was only about five feet above them though.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:52 pm

Arabelle. So that was the new girls name, it rang a slight bell from when I was listening to Bella and Arabelle's conversation. I nodded, and leaned against the trunk of a tree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)
Page 3 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next