RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Computer Friends 7 ~ By: Branch ~ Preface/Chapter 2 UP!

Go down 
+3
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
kieran c:
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Computer Friends 7 ~ By: Branch ~ Preface/Chapter 2 UP! Empty
PostSubject: Computer Friends 7 ~ By: Branch ~ Preface/Chapter 2 UP!   Computer Friends 7 ~ By: Branch ~ Preface/Chapter 2 UP! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:57 pm

Preface

I, Annabelle Marie Jones, dreadfully need a normal life, a break from being an agent, maybe? Because honestly, all this is much to crazy for somebody who’s sane to handle, so I guess that makes us all insane, because I don’t know anyone else who could deal with..
Hm. Let’s see, I don’t know anyone else who could deal with Jay, he’s definitely one of a kind when it comes to his personality and irritation skills. Nobody else could deal with that evil freak, I’m sure, I’m definitely sure.
Nobody could deal with someone you trusted being a traitor, nobody could have their beloved and trusted Director first, try and kill you, and then two, help Jay. But it happened to us, didn’t it?
And then, nobody could’ve survived Danny becoming evil, and then him coming back and fully trusting him again. Okay, so I didn’t trust him right away, but still. All of this is shaking me, and if this goes on, I’m not sure how much more I can take.
I’m definitely insane.
~ Annabelle Marie Jones

Chapter 1

We were now all standing in front of the agents, who had gathered at once, after we had paged them all. Which, let me tell you, took a while. We now stood before them, and I was feeling slightly nervous, and my feelings seemed to be displayed on every one of my friend’s faces too.
“Okay,” Lauren said, being the first to speak into the microphone, so that every single person in the room could hear us loud and clear. “We need to talk, about a very important decision.”
Rebecca nodded, coming up next to the microphone. “The decision on who will become the new Director, who will lead us.” She explained, then stepped back.
“And, we have a little idea to pitch,” Jacob said, grinning as he spoke, then stepped back.
“And our idea is, is we think that all of us should be Director’s.” Danny said, smiling, then stepping slowly back. My turn.
I stepped forward, and spoke clearly, despite my nagging nerves. “We feel that the agency would run better under ALL of our control.” I said. “We aren’t US without each other, we’re together or we’re not at all. We’re kind of a packaged deal.” I grinned, while my friends nodded in agreement.
Lauren smiled, and stepped forward again, all my friends following suit. “Now, we’re reasonable people, and we feel we should put it to a vote, we’re letting you decide. You can only vote once, and please, think about it before you do.”
Danny now spoke again. “Now, if you think I should be the Director, please raise your hands.” Nobody raised so much as a finger.

Jacob spoke. “If you think I should lead, please raise your hands now.” Again, nobody.
“If you think I should be the new Director, raise your hands.” Rebecca said, not bothering to put in a please like the boys had. Nobody.
Lauren stepped forward. “If you think I should, please raise your hands.” Nobody, again. Nobody stirred from their spots. I wondered if they were still in shock.
“If you want me to be the new Director, please raise your hands now.” I said, nearly stuttering, but catching myself quickly. Nobody, not a soul moved from place.
We all spoke in perfect unison, as if it had been rehearsed. “If you think all of us,” We all paused on cue.
“Danny,”
“Jacob,”
“Rebecca,”
“Lauren,”
“And Annabelle Marie,” I spoke last, smiling.
We all picked up again. “Should lead this agency, please raise your hands.. Now!”
Every single hand in the room shot up, smiles flashed, and I heard a few cheers of happiness.

Chapter 2

“Ohmigosh, this is AWESOME!” I couldn’t help but grinning as we checked out the Director’s.. Well, OUR new office. It looked all official.
“Well, once we all start using it, it isn’t going to be this organized, I promise you that.” Lauren grinned at us all, as we set our stuff up, which wasn’t much.
Rebecca had set up comfortable bean bag chairs, and all of us were putting up posters and pictures everywhere. Once we were done, the office looked like more of a combination of all of our bedrooms then an actual office.
“Perfect,” We all said in perfect unison and harmony. Ahh, how much we were like a family.
Lauren then instructed us to sit, because we had to discuss some more serious things, like the Director. There was still the possibility that Jay might be contacting him, and that he might be doing Jay’s dirty work. We had agents watching Jay virtually every second, awake or asleep.
“We have to track down the Director,” Rebecca said quietly, and we all nodded. Of course, we got to track down a dangerous old guy. Yay.
“Yeah, but he’s so much older and faster and stronger, “ Danny pointed out. “How are us kids,” He spit out the word like he was disgusted, “Going to get him?”
We all pondered this for a little bit.
“Well, if a trap worked on Jay, wouldn’t it work for the Director too? It’s not like he’s much smarter then Jay, right?” Jacob said quietly.
I nodded. “That idea has possibilities, it’s just how to lure him.” I was trying to think about this too. He was an unknown enemy, at least I knew Jay well, how to get him mad, but the Director was a different story entirely.
“Well, maybe we write a fake note to him,” Rebecca started, hoping somebody would catch onto her train of thought.
Lauren was the first one who did. “Oh! I see, we’d send it, and make him come here. Then he’d be at the heart of agents, and we could nab him then..?”
“Brilliant-” Jacob started, but Danny finished him. “Freaking brilliant.”

I paused. “That could work. Except, I don’t think any of us could copy Jay’s neat and formal handwriting..” I paused again. “Looks like we get to go have a chat with the freak.”

Last edited by Jingle Bell Branch! on Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 7 ~ By: Branch ~ Preface/Chapter 2 UP!   Computer Friends 7 ~ By: Branch ~ Preface/Chapter 2 UP! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:14 pm

Wow.. Odd. Nobody's posting to nag me for more chapters, it seems almost.. Out of place. xD
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 7 ~ By: Branch ~ Preface/Chapter 2 UP!   Computer Friends 7 ~ By: Branch ~ Preface/Chapter 2 UP! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:19 pm

YAY MOAR
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 7 ~ By: Branch ~ Preface/Chapter 2 UP!   Computer Friends 7 ~ By: Branch ~ Preface/Chapter 2 UP! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:13 pm

For some reason the post Socky just made matches brilliantly with his avatar...xD

Anyway...I must agree, MOAR. :P
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 7 ~ By: Branch ~ Preface/Chapter 2 UP!   Computer Friends 7 ~ By: Branch ~ Preface/Chapter 2 UP! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:15 pm

=D Yay! *cough* I mean, darn, begging people.. I so did not miss that.. Erm. xD
I'm typing the story chapter as we speak, erm, type. xD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 7 ~ By: Branch ~ Preface/Chapter 2 UP!   Computer Friends 7 ~ By: Branch ~ Preface/Chapter 2 UP! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:35 pm

Updated! =D
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 7 ~ By: Branch ~ Preface/Chapter 2 UP!   Computer Friends 7 ~ By: Branch ~ Preface/Chapter 2 UP! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:37 pm

YAYERZ!
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 7 ~ By: Branch ~ Preface/Chapter 2 UP!   Computer Friends 7 ~ By: Branch ~ Preface/Chapter 2 UP! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:44 pm

Awesome story! I remember when you were writing the first one! Nice job!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 7 ~ By: Branch ~ Preface/Chapter 2 UP!   Computer Friends 7 ~ By: Branch ~ Preface/Chapter 2 UP! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:19 pm

OOOOOOOOOOOH...
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 7 ~ By: Branch ~ Preface/Chapter 2 UP!   Computer Friends 7 ~ By: Branch ~ Preface/Chapter 2 UP! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:09 pm

CHAPTER 3! CHAPTER 3! xD

Please?

I loved Preface-Chapter 2!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 7 ~ By: Branch ~ Preface/Chapter 2 UP!   Computer Friends 7 ~ By: Branch ~ Preface/Chapter 2 UP! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:26 pm

WRITE.
MOAR.
NAOW PLZ.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 7 ~ By: Branch ~ Preface/Chapter 2 UP!   Computer Friends 7 ~ By: Branch ~ Preface/Chapter 2 UP! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:04 pm

HEY! Trying to solve Vix's incredibly frustrating word-letter scavenger hunt, I came across this and realized you didn't finish.

Guess what.

FINISH IT!!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 7 ~ By: Branch ~ Preface/Chapter 2 UP!   Computer Friends 7 ~ By: Branch ~ Preface/Chapter 2 UP! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:08 pm

HAHA SUCKER SOCKY!

*cough*

Yes, Finish. NOW.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 7 ~ By: Branch ~ Preface/Chapter 2 UP!   Computer Friends 7 ~ By: Branch ~ Preface/Chapter 2 UP! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:33 pm

Oh gosh! Totally forgot about this, haha. =) I'll see if I have some time to finish.. If you guys really want? 0.o" (can't believe that you DO..)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 7 ~ By: Branch ~ Preface/Chapter 2 UP!   Computer Friends 7 ~ By: Branch ~ Preface/Chapter 2 UP! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:46 pm

YES. NAO.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 7 ~ By: Branch ~ Preface/Chapter 2 UP!   Computer Friends 7 ~ By: Branch ~ Preface/Chapter 2 UP! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:41 pm

Finnish it NOAW. NOW I SAY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 7 ~ By: Branch ~ Preface/Chapter 2 UP!   Computer Friends 7 ~ By: Branch ~ Preface/Chapter 2 UP! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Computer Friends 7 ~ By: Branch ~ Preface/Chapter 2 UP!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPC Artist's Corner :: RPC Library-
Jump to: