RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:48 pm

Lauren answered the door and saw Anna.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:49 pm

Anna smiled. "Hey, Lauren. How 'ya feeling?" She asked, stepping inside.
Jay looked at Grant, irritated for a moment. "What do you want?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:50 pm

Grant grinned. "I have something to show you. C'mon." He said.
Lauren frowned. "What know Anna?" She sighed. "Look. I have stuff to do, so hurry up."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:52 pm

"I have to show you something, come on! You have enough time, it won't take long." Anna said, and smiled slightly. She grabbed Lauren's non-broken hand and tugged her.
Jay sighed. "It better not take long, I have stuff to do, Grant." No he didn't.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:53 pm

Lauren allowed Anna to pull her along.
Grant grinned and tugged Jay behind him. They got to the room they were suppose to meet in and he waited for Lauren and Anna.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:55 pm

Anna smiled, and zapped them to the room. Jay and Grant were already there. Anna grinned at Lauren, and shoved her toward Jay, and then left the room, locking it behind her.
Jay froze when lauren showed up. He turned around to Grant, his face pulled into an angry frown. "Hey-" He was cut off when Anna and Grant both left, locking the doors.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:56 pm

Lauren saw Grant and Jay. "Anna!" She growled and tried to stop her friend, but Grant and Anna locked the doors.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:57 pm

Anna grinned through the small window in the door, and then disappeared from sight.
"Gran-" They had already left. Now it was just Lauren and himself. He was quiet.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:58 pm

Lauren turned, her back to Jay. Great.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:59 pm

Jay scowled at her back, and then turned the other way. Two could play at that game.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:01 pm

Lauren played with her cast a little. "I'm gonnakill Anna." She whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:02 pm

"That stupid idiot," Jay muttered under his breath, staring at the ground. Obviously Lauren didn't want to talk. He wanted to apologize, but didn't know where to start.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:03 pm

Lauren blinked. She stayed quiet.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:10 pm

Jay finally broke the heavy silence. "Look, I'm sorry. I.. I didn't mean to."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:18 pm

Lauren looked up. "I kinda figured." She said, still not smiling.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:19 pm

"Then why are you still mad at me? I didn't mean to hurt you, at all. I promise you, I didn't. I couldn't exactly control or realize what I was doing." Jay replied quietly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:20 pm

Lauren shook her head. "I'm depressed. Okay?" She said. "Our relationship didn't even last 5 days and I've got a Freak that lives in a palace on my tail." She said.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:22 pm

Jay couldn't really reply to any of that, because it was totally and completely true. He sighed. "Well, hopefully we'll never have to see Mitchell or Cory again. Only completley idiots would like them," He muttered the last part under his breath.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:24 pm

Lauren turned pale. "Yeah, I guess." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:25 pm

Jay looked at her for a moment, confused. "Why'd you get all pale just now?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:26 pm

Lauren shrugged. 'When you said they might be gone, I was just thinking where they might of gone." She lied and shuddered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:26 pm

Jay nodded, though he still had a strong suspicion that she was lying, he dismissed it. "Mm. Well, hopefully they've learned that they can't keep us hostage for long."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:28 pm

Lauren nodded and grinned slightly at him. "So.. Ready to murder Grant and Anna?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:28 pm

"Heck yes." Jay grinned, and Anna peeked through the window again. They looked all fine, so she unlocked the door. "Did you two make up already?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:29 pm

Lauren frowned. "What o you mean make up?" She asked, glaring at Anna.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]
Page 4 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next