RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:16 pm

((Yes, but I'm the awesomest weirdo you'll EVER meet.))

Jay spun around when he heard Jacob, but he was already gone. Well, Jay had to be hearing things. He walked off to his next class, which he had with Grant.
Anna left class and went to her next one.

((Time skip after this class? xD))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:17 pm

(Sure.)

Lauren headed off to her next class. It was with Jacob again.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:18 pm

Jacob sat down next to Lauren, and smiled at her. He barely listened to the teacher, and secretly scolded himself for slipping up with his accent.
Jay sat down next to Grant, but was frowning over Jacob's.. Was it accent? It sounded wayy to familiar.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:20 pm

Lauren froze when she heard her boyfriends accent. British? I have a BRITISH boyfriend? At least it's not Mitchell. Grrrr. She thought.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:21 pm

((OHMIGOSHH.. xDD))

"Hey," Jay whispered to Grant, trying to push his thoughts away.
Jacob blinked at her, when she froze. "What?" He asked, his voice back to his regularness. (xD)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:22 pm

Lauren shook her head. "Nothing." She lied and didn't pay attention to him until class was over.

-Time skip-

Lauren walked out of the school and sighed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:24 pm

Jacob was walking her home, as usual. He nearly smirked at Jay over her shoulder, but held back slightly. He smiled at her. "Wassup?"
Jay rolled his eyes at Jacob, the stupid freak. "Idiot.. With a freaking British accent." He snarled under his breath.
"What?" Anna asked Jay, raising an eyebrow." Why'd you say British? I hate that place, and anyone who IS British. 'Specially the two stupid idiots.." Anna trailed off, sighing. "But really, why'd you say it?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:24 pm

Lauren shrugged. "Not much, as usual. Me, Jay, Anna and Grant are gonna hang out. But that's i." She said.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:25 pm

Jacob nodded. "Cool," He smiled as he reached her house. "See you, tomorrow." He said as he dropped her off.
"He had a British accent," Jay muttered.
"He can't," Anna replied, rolling her eyes. "Now, c'mon, we're supposed to go meet Lauren at her house.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:28 pm

Lauren nodded and kissed him then grinned and walked into her house, closing the door. British. MICTCHELL. Ew. She thought, repeating it over and over in her head. Grrr.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:28 pm

Jacob smiled, waving goodbye, and then walking off. She had seemed weird ever since he let his accent slip, great. Jacob growled.
Jay nodded, and Anna, him, and Grant all walked to Lauren's house.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:33 pm

Lauren threw her stuff onto teh couch and waited for her friends.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:35 pm

The group arrived shortly at her house, and Anna rang the doorbell, rolling her eyes. "Well, stop thinking about the Britishness, please."
Jay rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:36 pm

Grant growled.
Lauren got up and answered the door.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:37 pm

"Hey, Lauren!" Anna smiled at her friend, coming in. She put her backpack by the front door, off to the side, as did Jay. Anna could picture his mangled, and ripped notebook and giggled slightly.
"What?" Jay snapped, grinning slightly as well. He rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:38 pm

Lauren rolled her eyes. "Gee. Welcome." She said sarcasitly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:39 pm

Anna rolled her eyes. "What exciting things shall we do today?" Anna asked sarcastically. They hadn't had much to do since the last mission-ish thing.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:40 pm

Lauren shrugged. "Dunno." She answered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:43 pm

"TV?" Anna suggested. She didn't feel like doing the homework that she should be doing. She always got her homework, since there hadn't been anything to do. She sat down, and grabbed the remote, turning on the TV.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:44 pm

Lauren shrugged again and nodded.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:45 pm

Anna flicked through the channels, and finally settled on the News. "We desperately need something to talk about. Anyone, any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:47 pm

lauren shook her head. "Nope."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:47 pm

"Wonderful." Anna groaned. "We've become really boring,"
Jay rolled his eyes. "Well, nothing ever happens at school. Besides the usual."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:50 pm

Lauren nodded. "Yeah."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:51 pm

"Well, what happened to you during school, Lauren?" Anna asked, deciding to go around the little group and ask. She was dreadfully bored.
Jay rolled his eyes. "It's like your our mother." He nearly grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]
Page 7 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next