RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

- Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:04 am

Lauren growled, and smirked. "I had this planned long ago." She sad, grinning, and whispered the plan to Anna.

(Fake liking them, when they get prepared for the ball sneak in the room they are in and hid weapons and get special hover boards hat make it look like your walking. Jay and Grant help but never find out 'cout the girls liking the evil boys till awhile.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:05 am

((Cooolllioo. xD))

Anna nodded, smiling. "That's perfect."
Mitchell nodded. "Of course." He said, and then looked at his companion. "Discussion done with then?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:06 am

Cory nodded, and smirked.
Lauren gave one last grin to Anna before Mitchell came back in.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:07 am

Anna grinned back, and then all expression disappeared when Mitchell walked in. He walked over to Lauren.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:08 am

Cory walked over to Anna.
Lauren sighed and left with Mitchell.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:09 am

Anna faked a smile at Cory as soon as Lauren left, and left with him.
"What'd you talk about with Anna?" Mitchell asked as they walked back and into the room.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:10 am

Lauren jsut shrugged. "We didn't really talk, I guess. It was kinda weird." She said, fasking a grin.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:11 am

Mitchell nodded. "Yeah, she must feel awkward with Cory. She doesn't like him much, I don't think." It was so easy to lie to her.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:11 am

Lauren just shrugged. Pfft, yeah right. She sighed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:13 am

Mitchell looked at her. "Hey, Lauren, we have to go to.. Something. Fairly soon." He said. "An important event, like the princess stuff I talked about before."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:14 am

Lauren nodded. "When?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:15 am

"In about half an hour, so I need you to be ready, okay?" Mitchell asked, speaking softly as they reached the room.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:17 am

Lauren nodded and sighed. Of course she'd be ready. She gave a secret smirk at Mitchells healed nose. This was gonna be the funnist ball ever.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:24 am

Mitchell kissed her forehead lightly. "I'll be back in 15-20 minutes tops. I gotta go get ready," He smiled at her, and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:26 am

Lauren grinned and walked into the tech room. She waited for Anna.
Cory grinned. "Gotta go. There's a a ball in about 30 minutes. Be back in 20 minutes. He said and left the room.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:27 am

Anna nodded, and smiled as he left. She stuck her tongue out at the closed door and was in the tech-room in a flash. "We need to tell Grant and Jay."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:30 am

Lauren nodded. "Let's make it quick." She said, whispering something. Grant and Jay were with them, and she made sure they knew everything that happened and the plan, everything but teh crushes. She grinned. "Ready?"
Grant nodded and glanced around. "Oh god." He whispered. It was amazing.
Lauren rolle dher eyes and grabbed stuff that'd she need, especially flaoting tennys that made it look like your walking but can flaot super high.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:31 am

Jay stared with wide eyes at the tech-room. "Holy.Crud." He grinned. "Amazing."
ANna grinned at Grant, hugging him. "Cory sucks." She informed him.
Except I saw you on a trampoline with him, Jay thought, but blocked it from anyone.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:33 am

Lauren nodded and ignored Jay. She sighed and got her stuff ready, snapping, and putting on an even prettier dress. She sighed and grinned. "Man, I'm so glad I can finally use my powers to do some butt-kicking."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:34 am

Anna shivered, changing into a prettier and GIRLIER dress. "Yes, thank you lord I can finally break one of Cory's bones." She snickered.
Jay rolled his eyes at the girls.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:35 am

Lauren rolle dher eyes back. She look at her watch. Mitchell would be back any minute. She snapped the buys back and left on her new loaty sneakers.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:37 am

Anna nodded to Lauren. "See you there." She said, almost grimly. She raced back to her room, and plopped down on the couch and a few minutes later Cory walked in.

Mitchell walked in when Lauren was already there, all dressed up and girlish. He smiled, "You look perfect." He said. He was wearing a prince uniform-ish thing, but gold thread without the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:38 am

Lauren grinned back. "You too." She said, standing up and wlaking towards him.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:39 am

Mitchell smiled, and checked his watch. "We're right on time, let's go." He said, and lead her out.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:39 am

Lauren followed and smirked. This was gonna be GOOD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -
Page 4 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next