RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

- Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:14 pm

Grant grinned. "Well then. You still have some of the old you in ya." He said and stood up.
Lauren grinned.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:16 pm

Jay grinned back and rolled his eyes, and zapped Grant to his house. "My parents are on a day trip to .. I have no clue. And they won't be back until late tonight.. And.." He zapped something into his hands. "They forgot the car keys." He grinned, and he and Grant got into the car. He wasn't going to drive there obviously, but he might just zap them there and tear through England. Ohh.. This sounded like fun.

Mitchell grinned back, but had an odd feeling that something bad was going to happen. Bad for him, anyways.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:17 pm

Lauren glanced around.
Grant chuckled. "Your gonna pay for the damage." He said and climbed in.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:18 pm

"Yeah, I know. My parents are going to KILL me but I'll deal with that later." Jay smiled, and zapped them to England. Nobody was in the streets, not a soul. Everybody was in the castle being controlled. Jay smiled and revved the engine, and shot off. Well, at least there was no chance he would hit someone. (xDD Ohgod.)
"What?" Mitchell asked, his eyes slightly worried.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:21 pm

Lauren grinned ad spotted something out the window. "Oh boy. Well Good luck." She said and walked away. xD
Grant grinned.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:23 pm

Mitchell looked confused, and then peered out the window. "You have GOT to be kidding me, that stupid idiot!" He snarled, and tore after Lauren.
Anna's head snapped up, as she heard the sound of.. A car? She got up, and sprinted out of the room, nearly colliding with Lauren. She grinned.
Jay was not a good driver, at all. He pulled up next to Anna and Lauren, the car already having a few good dents, and grinned. "get in, they're coming!"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:24 pm

Lauren changed into her normal stuff and grinned. "If you kill me, I'm going to murder you."
Cory growled and chased after Anna.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:26 pm

Anna zapped into her normal clothes, and spun around when Cory showed up. She socked him, hard, sending him flying backwards. "See you never!" She called, as Jay shot away.
Mitchell arrived just in time to see them shoot away, and he snarled. "This is gonna have to call for some drastic measures I don't wanna take." He whispered unde rhis breath. (FORESHADOWING MUCH? xD)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:27 pm

Cory growled and healed himself.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:28 pm

Jay zapped them safely back to America, after making sure Mitchell and Cory were ganged up on by some angry Europeans.
Anna got out, unsteady. "Jay.. Remind me to NEVER let you drive.. EVER."
Mitchell snarled, his eyes dark.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:29 pm

Lauren turned herself 15 again and sighed. "Ever again." He added to Anna's statement.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:31 pm

Anna turned herself 16 again, and sighed. "Thank god that's over.. Mitchell and Cory, AND Jay's driving." She grinned, snickering slightly.
Jay grinned, and looked at the quickly darkening sky. "You'd better go, my parents are going ot be home soon," He looked at the dented and roughed up car. "And it's not going to be pretty."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:33 pm

Lauren nodded and transported herself home and sighed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:34 pm

Anna sighed, and zapped herself home. She would never have a normal life, she knew. Stupid creep having crushes on her.
Jay's parents arrived soon after and stared in horror at their car, and then turned on their son. "You're grounded.." His father started, but Jay interrupted him.
"For the rest of my life, I know, I'm going." Jay muttered, and went up to his room. He grinned slightly though, that had actually been kinda fun.

(Time skip'll be my next post. =D ))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:36 pm

(Kay.)

Lauren stared at her reflection in her mirror. She sghed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:38 pm

-TIME SKIP!-

It had been a few months since the England catastrophy, with little to no signs of Mitchell, Cory, or even Alwein. Anna was enjoying it, but was bored, and usually hung out with Lauren. Like right at the moment. "Maybe we should invite Grant and Jay over to-" She paused, as a small little note fluttered down from the ceiling, in a very familiar fashion. Anna stared.
Jay was at home, his grounding finally ending. He heard soemthing, and spun around. He cried out, but nobody was home, nobody heard him. He saw a flash of an unfamiliar pale blond hair, nto Alwein he was for sure, and blacked out.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:41 pm

Lauren snatched it and skimme dover it. "Oh god! Not again!" She cried and handed the note to Anna and grabbed her backpack.
Grant was walking home from a errand he was suppose to do weeks ago when he saw an unfamilar flash of blonde hair. "Wha..." He cried out when a pain went through his scar from teh cut Cory gave him.
Then their was nothing.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:43 pm

Anna read through it aloud, quickly.
"We've kidnapped you're precious Grant and Jay. You'll have to come to the hotel in Canada to find US."

- Alweinfang"

Anna didn't have time to panic and freak out about the word us, but grabbed her backpack quickly.
~~~
Mitchell smiled when Jay and Grant were dragged in. Mitchell smiled at Casey as he dragged Jay in, and slumped him against the wall. Then Grant.
"You'll have to do the spell quickly, Alwein, they'll be here any second."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:45 pm

Lauren zappe dher and Anna to the hotel and stormed in and went to find the room.
Alwein nodded and did it.
Grant felt queazy when he woke up.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:46 pm

Jay blinked awake, feeling really.. Odd. He felt queasy, and felt as if he couldn't get up. He looked at Alwein, and then Mitchell and Cory. He should've felt panic, should've felt horrified.. He shoudln't of felt GLAD.
Anna burst in with Lauren, and saw Grant and Jay. Then Cory and Mitchell and Alwein. And then she spotted Casey, Dillon, and Justin.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:48 pm

Lauren followed Anna. She saw three new people. Oh no. Her eyes got huge. "We NEED to stop it with the roleplays." She hissed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:49 pm

Anna saw Casey, and froze, blood running cold. "B.. b.." She trailed off, horrified. It was her worst nightmare coming true, every single creepy boy that liked either her or Lauren.. Working together. She saw Jay and Grant, and saw the look in Grant's eyes. "YOU DIDN'T?" She snarled at Alwein.
Jay blinked again, feeling really weird.
Casey and Mitchell both smirked at Anna and Lauren at the same time. "Haha."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:51 pm

Grant grinned and stood up.
Lauren glaned at Jay. "Nuh uh." She whispered, horrified. She stalked over to Mitchell and socked him clear in the face. "I WILL MURDER YOU BIG FAT SNOBBY LIAR!" She screamed and tripped him.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:52 pm

Jay grinned like Grant, and it was completely and totally.. Evil. He got up, smirking at the girls.
Mitchell almost landed face first, but Casey yanked him upright, irritated.
Anna snarled at Alwein. "YOU STUPID IDIOT! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!" She tried to sock him.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:54 pm

Alwein ducked.
Lauren smacked Casey in the face too. "Socking you in real life is wayy fun."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -   - Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More - - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- Agent Powers - Part 3 - Secrets, Lies, and More -
Page 26 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Private Role Plays-
Jump to: