RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

!*Soul Keepers*!: The Othersiders

Go down 
+3
~Midnight*Darkness~
Shadow_Eclipse
zkuroneko
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

!*Soul Keepers*!: The Othersiders - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: !*Soul Keepers*!: The Othersiders   !*Soul Keepers*!: The Othersiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:40 pm

Maybry: "hmf..." I rolled my eyes

Sage: "Oh no..."

(I PWN YOU ALL WITH LONG POSTS!)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: !*Soul Keepers*!: The Othersiders   !*Soul Keepers*!: The Othersiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:40 pm

amber sighed and gazed at the people around her- oreo and shine. "I'm deppressed guys.....i keep thinking about how my sisiter died.....oreo hissed at amber. "Stop worring about it! it wasn't your fault she died!
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: !*Soul Keepers*!: The Othersiders   !*Soul Keepers*!: The Othersiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:41 pm

"Blue! what's wrong?" love scrambled up beside blue.
Back to top Go down
Snσwy Blue
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Snσwy Blue

PostSubject: Re: !*Soul Keepers*!: The Othersiders   !*Soul Keepers*!: The Othersiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:43 pm

Blue shook her head. "I'm just shocked, that's all," she said, leaving out the part of her that felt sorry for the others who were close to Tango.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: !*Soul Keepers*!: The Othersiders   !*Soul Keepers*!: The Othersiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:47 pm

"Oh" love gazed at her friends den, then shook the thouight away. "Octobers.....sad. She won't tell anybody....but i think she loved him"
Back to top Go down
Snσwy Blue
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Snσwy Blue

PostSubject: Re: !*Soul Keepers*!: The Othersiders   !*Soul Keepers*!: The Othersiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:51 pm

"It's sad when a loved one dies," Blue remarked, sighing. "You could never tell that October loved Tango... from all the yelling anyways..." she added, trailing off.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: !*Soul Keepers*!: The Othersiders   !*Soul Keepers*!: The Othersiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:54 pm

"She's been jealous of him......he always got the praise....for everything, and even when october did the same....she got scolded" love looked sadly again around the pack. "Hey.......blue, will you follow me to october's den?"
Back to top Go down
Snσwy Blue
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Snσwy Blue

PostSubject: Re: !*Soul Keepers*!: The Othersiders   !*Soul Keepers*!: The Othersiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:56 pm

I don't think she's jealous of him now, Blue thought. She nodded, "Sure."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: !*Soul Keepers*!: The Othersiders   !*Soul Keepers*!: The Othersiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:08 pm

Love lead blue to october's den, wich laid under the northern lights. when love and blue walked in, they saw october watching the northern lights. "Hello" october whispered. suddenly, october jumped up. "Have you ever thought of there beeing....another place out there?" love shook her head. "no........" "Follow me!" october shouted. she ran out the den, leaving love and blue alone. Love shrugged, and ran out the den to follow october, but suddenly stopped and turned around. "You coming?" she said over her shoulder to blue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !*Soul Keepers*!: The Othersiders   !*Soul Keepers*!: The Othersiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!*Soul Keepers*!: The Othersiders
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2