RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Little Survey...

Go down 
+4
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Blank's Toucan
Suburbia
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
8 posters

Do ya? X3
ALL THE TIME! I know what you mean, Socks!
Little Survey... I_vote_lcap89%Little Survey... I_vote_rcap
 89% [ 8 ]
Never! What the heck?!
Little Survey... I_vote_lcap0%Little Survey... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't get what you mean...
Little Survey... I_vote_lcap0%Little Survey... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
O.O
Little Survey... I_vote_lcap11%Little Survey... I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

Little Survey... Empty
PostSubject: Little Survey...   Little Survey... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:01 pm

Do you ever feel like an animal? XD Cliche question, but what I mean is, do you have any habits more animal than human?

For example, sometimes when I'm sitting, I'll kinda position myself like a quadruped (dog, cat) would sit. Other times I'll sniff the air when I'm confused about the location of something. XD Or I'll glance around to notice various things like some spazzy hawk, and I try to looks at people to figure out what they're feeling, etc. I'll also shake my head violently like a dog at random moments, and tip my head up high to yawn like I'm a howling wolf. XD And I'll curl up or fold my legs to sleep. I dunno, it just makes me feel like an animal.

So, do you guys have those moments where you feel like an animal? I have 'em a whole bunch every day, it's not even funny. XD
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

Little Survey... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Survey...   Little Survey... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:15 pm

All. the. time.

Like, whenever I go up stairs (usually at home, sometimes at school), I go up on all fours since I was like, living. Also, I yawn like a cat, so my mouth goes REAL WIDE. And other stuff like that.

I think I was a cat in a past life XD.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

Little Survey... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Survey...   Little Survey... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:39 pm

I do the spazzy hawk thing all day long- especially when I'm someplace new.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

Little Survey... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Survey...   Little Survey... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:08 pm

ALL THE TIME! I'll yawn real wide like a wolfeh, and I'll suddenly appear if I see and or hear trouble. i have an amazing sense of smell. And sometimes I sleep at the end of my bed or on the floor. LOL
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

Little Survey... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Survey...   Little Survey... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:00 pm

Heh I'm glad you all aren't trying to lock me up in the insane asylum or the zoo. XD YAY WE ARE ALL ANIMAL FRIENDS!
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

Little Survey... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Survey...   Little Survey... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:59 pm

*bounces up and down*
Me too!!!
I don't know if I'm more feline or canine...I get tense like a cat when I go somewhere new or see something I don't recognize, but I've also always loved the wind in my face when I'm in a car or something, so I like the windows open all the way...sound like a dog at all?
I don't have amazing sight or smell or whatever, but I AM very sensitive to sounds. I don't like high-pitched sounds, and I don't like things too loud because then I feel like I wouldn't be able to hear something coming up behind me.
And I've been told I'm very quiet when I move around a room. :3 *purrs*
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Little Survey... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Survey...   Little Survey... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:10 am

I LOVE the wind in my face, Pirate. xDD I have like all the windows open and stick my face out, or try to, I irritate my parents so much though. Heh. I yawn fairly wide like a kitteh though, so I dunno. ^^
Back to top Go down
Snσwy Blue
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Snσwy Blue

Little Survey... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Survey...   Little Survey... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:21 am

Hmm... sort of.
I use my hands to go up the stairs when I'm running up them, and I love the wind (sticking your head out the car window is the most unsafe yet fun thing to do!)
Also I tend to appear places since no one heard me enter the room. I have really good hearing- and that annoys me. When I was little I would get so scared at night because I could hear every tiny little creak in the house.
I'm pretty sure I don't yawn that wide... but ya never know- maybe I do!
I also like talking to animals, and treating them as an "equal." Honestly, where would we be without animals? But that's probably just because I love them! All types too- from snakes to horses and bears to dolphins!
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

Little Survey... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Survey...   Little Survey... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:09 pm

YAY ANIMALS!!
I used to do the stick-your-head-out-the-window thing before karma caught up to me and I choked on a bug. XD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

Little Survey... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Survey...   Little Survey... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:11 pm

I feel like a cat. xD
I like to bother people like scratching or hurting them in some way, and I always feel the need to bite something. I have a hhuge yawn and "vampire" teeth, which are really pointy. xD I make the best meowwing sounds, and when on a trampoline I like to jump real high and fall on people. xDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Little Survey... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Survey...   Little Survey... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Survey...
Page 1 of 1