RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:New Eternal:.~A new dawn to survive~(PRG For VarJak, me, Socky and Suburbia.)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

.:New Eternal:.~A new dawn to survive~(PRG For VarJak, me, Socky and Suburbia.) Empty
PostSubject: .:New Eternal:.~A new dawn to survive~(PRG For VarJak, me, Socky and Suburbia.)   .:New Eternal:.~A new dawn to survive~(PRG For VarJak, me, Socky and Suburbia.) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:39 am

the lands roam of peace and freedoom, but danger hangs around, lurking for the right time to strike. We remain in peace until a new battle comes. Winter comes along and many get ill from a deadly illness that comes with Winter. Many died. And worse, A new pack invades camp and kills many. Very few remain behind... A new cause comes... How will they all survive? They struggle to live, even though they keep dying. Now, YOU and 3 other wolves remain alive, fighting for their lives. Will you join them or leave them in the dust to starve and die, withering and then vanishing? Who will you join?

(I'm doing something so hang on Cuz I won't be on for the next few days cuz I got grounded from a low math grade. So, PM me and I'll sneak on when I can, ok guys? I'll make forms later, it 7:36 am in the morning on Oct. 23 09 and i gtg to school. I might coe on here on the school computer if they let me. So cyaz!))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

.:New Eternal:.~A new dawn to survive~(PRG For VarJak, me, Socky and Suburbia.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:New Eternal:.~A new dawn to survive~(PRG For VarJak, me, Socky and Suburbia.)   .:New Eternal:.~A new dawn to survive~(PRG For VarJak, me, Socky and Suburbia.) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:50 am

((Yah, Okay Pinky!))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: .:New Eternal:.~A new dawn to survive~(PRG For VarJak, me, Socky and Suburbia.)   .:New Eternal:.~A new dawn to survive~(PRG For VarJak, me, Socky and Suburbia.) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:47 pm

(KK_)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: .:New Eternal:.~A new dawn to survive~(PRG For VarJak, me, Socky and Suburbia.)   .:New Eternal:.~A new dawn to survive~(PRG For VarJak, me, Socky and Suburbia.) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:45 pm

((LOL sneakin on >.> Pinky has rainbows! TASTE DA FREAKIN RAINBOW OR DIE! XD jkin jkin xD so PM meh! I have a qestion cuz Idk what would fit chu buddies best xD))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: .:New Eternal:.~A new dawn to survive~(PRG For VarJak, me, Socky and Suburbia.)   .:New Eternal:.~A new dawn to survive~(PRG For VarJak, me, Socky and Suburbia.) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:46 pm

((I also suck with stories, I how you think the little stort butt intro I made was fine. It sucks xD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:New Eternal:.~A new dawn to survive~(PRG For VarJak, me, Socky and Suburbia.)   .:New Eternal:.~A new dawn to survive~(PRG For VarJak, me, Socky and Suburbia.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:New Eternal:.~A new dawn to survive~(PRG For VarJak, me, Socky and Suburbia.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Canine Role-Plays :: Magical Canine Packs-
Jump to: