RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HOLY NUGGETS I WENT ON AN AWESOME FIELD TRIP TODAY!!

Go down 
+2
Suburbia
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

HOLY NUGGETS I WENT ON AN AWESOME FIELD TRIP TODAY!! Empty
PostSubject: HOLY NUGGETS I WENT ON AN AWESOME FIELD TRIP TODAY!!   HOLY NUGGETS I WENT ON AN AWESOME FIELD TRIP TODAY!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:50 pm

Me, Otter, our epic art teacher, and a bunch of other people took a two-hour tour bus ride down to Cumberland Caverns, for science. And I'm saying we went to Cumberland Caverns because you already know we live in TN. X3 Anyways, we watched Inkheart on the little TVs on the way there. The bus was pretty comfy. (P.S.--it took three buses to get our whole team there!) We got to pan for gemstones first, in this mechanism they built to make it look like a cool stream running through a wood thingamabobber. They gave us a bag of dirt and we dumped it over our screen thing and ran it through to water to collect gem thingies. :3 Then we got to go into the Caverns. Several people with digital cameras started flashin' away instantly, and they caught "ghost orbs" on their cameras. 8O The only scary part was the fact that our epic-art-teacher was standing by us. XD We went all the way around and weren't allowed to touch any of the rocks because our finger-acid would kill them. WE--SAW--SIGNATURES--FROM--1867--IN--THERE! They were from people who crawled in and wrote their names in torch-soot. Then after wandering through the giant caves we went to the "cafeteria", which was just another giant cave with an antique chandelier hanging from the top. We watched Bill Nye, the science guy. XD Then the dude asked if we wanted to see what it was like without all the lights on. We were like, "HECK YEAH, SUCKER!" and he was like, "Okay." (By the way, all the time I had been snapping pictures with a disposable camera) He turned out the lights, and it was like we had gone blind. All the girls screamed. You don't know deafness until Otter has screamed in your ear like the girl he is. XD Not really, he didn't scream. ;) So I turned flash on and took a picture of our friend with Mr. Epic Art Teacher, and for the brief flash moment, I could see their terrified faces. XD Then we left the caves and just hung out. IT WAS AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: HOLY NUGGETS I WENT ON AN AWESOME FIELD TRIP TODAY!!   HOLY NUGGETS I WENT ON AN AWESOME FIELD TRIP TODAY!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:52 pm

coolio! *spaz*
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: HOLY NUGGETS I WENT ON AN AWESOME FIELD TRIP TODAY!!   HOLY NUGGETS I WENT ON AN AWESOME FIELD TRIP TODAY!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:03 pm

Thats awesome dude! MY FINGER ACID KILLS ROCKS? *pokes rock* CRAP IT DID DIE! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: HOLY NUGGETS I WENT ON AN AWESOME FIELD TRIP TODAY!!   HOLY NUGGETS I WENT ON AN AWESOME FIELD TRIP TODAY!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:10 pm

That's cool.
I've been to TWO caverns. Indian Caverns in Penn, which is small and claustrophobic, even for me, and I'm not usually like that, and Luray Caverns in Vermont, which was AWESOME.

And in Indian Caverns they turn off the lights too, and it's awesome.
Anyway, I wish I had been there Socky, sounds like an epic field trip! 8D

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: HOLY NUGGETS I WENT ON AN AWESOME FIELD TRIP TODAY!!   HOLY NUGGETS I WENT ON AN AWESOME FIELD TRIP TODAY!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:14 pm

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG GUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLL. XD
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: HOLY NUGGETS I WENT ON AN AWESOME FIELD TRIP TODAY!!   HOLY NUGGETS I WENT ON AN AWESOME FIELD TRIP TODAY!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:42 pm

Hey I was not to b screamin... XD But seriously it was loud especially underground.

The "panning for gold thing" was kind of childish (I mean it's just pre-planted rock pebbles among a bunch of dirt) but hey, free jewels XD
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: HOLY NUGGETS I WENT ON AN AWESOME FIELD TRIP TODAY!!   HOLY NUGGETS I WENT ON AN AWESOME FIELD TRIP TODAY!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:06 am

Exactly. I just liked the water thing, the hunting-for-jewels was kind of lame. XD
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: HOLY NUGGETS I WENT ON AN AWESOME FIELD TRIP TODAY!!   HOLY NUGGETS I WENT ON AN AWESOME FIELD TRIP TODAY!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:15 pm

Haha. Yet sounds like fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOLY NUGGETS I WENT ON AN AWESOME FIELD TRIP TODAY!!   HOLY NUGGETS I WENT ON AN AWESOME FIELD TRIP TODAY!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOLY NUGGETS I WENT ON AN AWESOME FIELD TRIP TODAY!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPcentral Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: