RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

haha my art teacher is epic

Go down 
+2
Suburbia
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

haha my art teacher is epic Empty
PostSubject: haha my art teacher is epic   haha my art teacher is epic I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:10 pm

So in Art Club I was just drawing and he walked over and was like, "HEY! You wanna watch a good movie?" So naturally, I was like, "HECK YES SUCKA" and he was like, "Okay, but the schools blocked all the videos. So let's see if we can download something." When that didn't work, he gave me a list of animes I had to watch. XD And that was coming from a guy who says he hates manga/anime. (strange thing he knows James Barry huh?)

LOL SORRY BUT EVERYDAY HE'LL GO UP TO ME AND SAY SOMETHING RANDOM SO I JUST DECIDED I'M GOING TO KEEP A QUICK SUMMARY OF ALL THE WEIRD STUFF HE DOES. XD

10/6: So in Art Club I was just drawing and he walked over and was like, "HEY! You wanna watch a good movie?" So naturally, I was like, "HECK YES SUCKA" and he was like, "Okay, but the schools blocked all the videos. So let's see if we can download something." When that didn't work, he gave me a list of animes I had to watch. XD And that was coming from a guy who says he hates manga/anime. (strange thing he knows James Barry huh?) Also he sang along to a Michael Jackson song he was playing on the computer.

10/7: When we went to lunch, he was standing there talking to the people who stalk us as we eat.

10/8: Came with us on our field trip to Cumberland Caverns. Was pwnage.

Last edited by Socky the Berserk on Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: haha my art teacher is epic   haha my art teacher is epic I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:34 pm

wow... creepy and cool at the same time
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: haha my art teacher is epic   haha my art teacher is epic I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:42 pm

OMG he is so weird AWESOME PANTS... we even got him to stalk our friend who doesn't like him... so now every class change when they see each other he goes up to our freind and is like "HI!" all stalkerish XD
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: haha my art teacher is epic   haha my art teacher is epic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:27 pm

awe XD I love him ALREADY.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: haha my art teacher is epic   haha my art teacher is epic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:36 pm

Otter the Bendy wrote:
OMG he is so weird AWESOME PANTS... we even got him to stalk our friend who doesn't like him... so now every class change when they see each other he goes up to our freind and is like "HI!" all stalkerish XD

xD That dude sounds awesome.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: haha my art teacher is epic   haha my art teacher is epic I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:23 pm

D:< I have horrid teachers... And a horrid class...

Today, a kid in my class got sent to the office, we made a sub yell at us 5 times, and we locked a sub out... :D

Haha, aww, your lucky, I dont have art yet, I have media art instead(computers) I get art like halfway through the year D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: haha my art teacher is epic   haha my art teacher is epic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

haha my art teacher is epic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPcentral Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: