RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- Abandoned - (Post away!)

Go down 
+2
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
6 posters
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

- Abandoned - (Post away!) Empty
PostSubject: - Abandoned - (Post away!)   - Abandoned - (Post away!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:33 pm

Abandoned
A rouge cat roleplay, to bring this category back to life.

Some will try to defeat us, but we will be one stpe ahead of them, thriving our way through life. Never will we lose hope.

Things to know

Description list
(If you have any idea of a tradition or word to add, let me know. It makes this rp better.)

This is not a clan! these cats wander off and do what they want. They just have to report at Joinings.

There isn't a secure way of training cats, so they learn from there parents, or close friend.

Rules

Only up to 3 cats.

Please put SOME effort in the form and roleplaying. At least four sentances.

Normal roleplaying rules apply here.

Enjoy! =D

Form

Name:
Personality (Detailed!):
What happened? (How they become a stray):
Other:

Charecters

Starcat; Jinx

Herber; Open

Members

Kafter
Gray
Korin
Cellar

Young

Tansy

Nursury

My Forms

Name: Jinx
Description (Detailed!): Jinx is a tall, strong tom. He has a shiny, pitch black pelt, with specks of pure white dotting around his neck. His paws are this pure white too, along with his tail tip. He has one claw missing, his second claw on his left hind leg. This doesn't disable him though. He has a long tail, and the fur on the end is split, giving him his name. He has bright, piercing green eyes, with light yellow shards, so it making his eyes look a lot paler.
Personality (Detailed!):
What happened? (How they become a stray): His mother was a rouge, and he was born one.
Other: No

Name: Kafter
Description (Detailed!): A pretty, small tan she-cat. Her pelt is shaggy, giving it a "split" look. She has a brown stripe starting from the middle of her forehead, running down to the tip of her long tail. Her chest and stomach are a pale white, almost looking peach. She has brown paws and brown ears. Her eyes are a bright amber orange. She has swift long legs and her neck hair is a litle shorter, because it was cut by her old hind-stander.
Personality (Detailed!):
What happened? (How they become a stray): When her Hind-standers moved, she was left behind.
Other: No

News

:.: Open!

Last edited by Red,White, Leaf! on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Abandoned - (Post away!)   - Abandoned - (Post away!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:49 pm

Name: Gray
Description (Detailed!): Gray is large, and skinny, but fairly strong. He has light gray colored fur. He has dark gray stripes covering his body, and his chest, paws, and tail tip are white. His eyes are a deep emerald green, with dark jade green flecks inside.
Personality (Detailed!): Gray is the strong, silent type usually, and likes to act wise. Though, he might open up to some and make friends. He has a nice sense of humor, and is quite sarcastic. He tends to tease the people he is closest too, and cares deeply for his friends. He has a slight temper though, so don't mess with his friends or family.
What happened? (How they become a stray): His Hind-Standers (?) moved, and abandoned him.
Other: Nope
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Abandoned - (Post away!)   - Abandoned - (Post away!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:56 pm

(Approved. Thanks!)
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: - Abandoned - (Post away!)   - Abandoned - (Post away!) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:02 pm

Name: Tansy
Description (Detailed!):- Abandoned - (Post away!) Sa__ale_by_Joava
Personality (Detailed!): She really is pretty tomboyish. She's small for her age but makes up for it with great speed and agility. But she can be very impatient when it comes to other cats.
What happened? (How they become a stray): Simple story, she was born a stray.
Other: Nope!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Abandoned - (Post away!)   - Abandoned - (Post away!) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:37 pm

(ACCEPTED! Thanks!)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: - Abandoned - (Post away!)   - Abandoned - (Post away!) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:14 pm

Name: Korin [core' een]
Description (Detailed!): Korin is mostly a golden color, and her fur is moderate length. Her eyes are a dark amber. The fur around her neck and tail is darker than the rest of her fur, and is also longer, making her look like she has a "mane" of sorts. Korin has faint tabby stripes. She also has a scar made by another cat's claws starting from her left eye and going down her face to her chin.
Personality (Detailed!): Korin tends to be peppy but also easily startled, often retaliating with a hiss when she hears or scents something sudden. If she hears it first, she may mistake friends for enemies; however, you're lucky if she scents you first, because her hearing is quite sharp. Korin is serious but also very responsible, and has almost never been late for a Joining. She also has never had any absences. Even though Korin is intelligent and good at arguing, she is also extremely quick-tempered and likes to start fights. She takes it as a challenge if someone yells at her, especially in a hostile tone. Also, Korin is easily suspicious of others.
What happened? (How they become a stray): She was originally owned by housefolk, but when they moved away, they left Korin behind. That was a year ago, and she has learned to hunt and fend for herself. Since then, she has gotten into a few fights with other rogues, and gotten a scar on her cheek, below her left eye.
Other:
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: - Abandoned - (Post away!)   - Abandoned - (Post away!) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:50 pm

Name: Cellar
Description (Detailed!): Cellar has moderately short fur that is COMPLETELY black. There's no hint of any other color in it (except on his paws, which are slightly lighter grey). His eyes are yellow and almost look as if they are glowing.
Personality (Detailed!): Cellar is quiet and fairly unsocial. He likes to stalk around and act shady. One would think he's evil and selfish, but what he's actually doing is having time on his own to reflect on his emotions. Usually this time is his calmest, so he uses his relaxed persona to his advantage and hunts for himself. If he comes across a cat that looks like its luck is down on hunting, he'll do his best to catch some prey for it. The alliance won't last long, however, and if the cat does something to anger him later he'll probably start a fight.
What happened? (How they become a stray): Cellar was previously owned by Hindstanders under the name of Starshadow, but one day they stuffed him in the basement (which was ALMOST all the way underground) and disappeared. Instead of his old housefolk, the Hindstander that fed him every day was a different one. At one point the new Hindstander left the window in the basement open, and Starshadow escaped by climbing a pile of boxes. As Starshadow taught himself to hunt, he changed his name to Cellar in memory of the only place he can remember living.
Other:
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Abandoned - (Post away!)   - Abandoned - (Post away!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:30 pm

(Approved!)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: - Abandoned - (Post away!)   - Abandoned - (Post away!) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:28 pm

Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Abandoned - (Post away!)   - Abandoned - (Post away!) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:29 pm

(Wow. xD I'm stalking your spamming posts. Nice goinin')
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: - Abandoned - (Post away!)   - Abandoned - (Post away!) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:38 pm

I kno right? If you look at the entire feline section now my name is all over it. XDD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Abandoned - (Post away!)   - Abandoned - (Post away!) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:46 pm

Wow. xDD
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: - Abandoned - (Post away!)   - Abandoned - (Post away!) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:47 pm

SEE?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - Abandoned - (Post away!)   - Abandoned - (Post away!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- Abandoned - (Post away!)
Page 1 of 1