RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Listen...

Go down 
+5
kieran c:
Peachfrost
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
❝ lauren ❞
Rebecca
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

Listen... Empty
PostSubject: Listen...   Listen... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:32 am

Hey, I know most people won't even reply if they click on this thread. Some will read it and probably say something to themselves about me, but I feel like I owe you all an apology.

My life has been kind of hectic lately, and I find myself writing this at 1:13 a.m. the morning of the day I am supposed to be taking a trip. I can't begin to explain to all of you how I am so sorry I've let RPC slip through my fingers.
I know some people see me on the members list and think, 'Oh, she's back.', but I'm not really. I started school again, and most of you know I homeschool. It's a lot harder this year, and I'm drowning in all the pressure that is on me to study, get good grades, and then study for taking the SATs later this year.
When I get on here, it's to reply if I have enough time to breath. I don't want pity, sorry, or even remorse from any of you. It's entirely my fault. This isn't another one of those, 'I'm leaving' things, where I'll do or say something drastic and burn bridges, then come crawling back, begging for forgiveness. I'm not begging, I'm not leaving permanitly for all I know.
As I type this, I'm finding it hard to swallow, I know I sound like some sap that just pops in and doesn't care about what's really happening to everyone. I do. I hate to admit that my life has overtaken any freedom I have.
School is hard, life is hard, being someone my age if hard. I know some of you don't give a rat's butt about what I'm about to say, but hear me out;
Most of you know I've been working on Two novels that are really close to me and are a big part of my exsistance. One of them is barely scraping by now, I'm not even sure it's going to make it past a few more chapters. The other, I've been working on for a long time, I've had moments where the writer's block is washing over me like I'm drowning in the ocean, but I've finally resurfaced. I wrote two chapters in the course of two weeks, I know that doesn't seem like a lot, but they were over 3,000 words a piece.
My mom and my Grandpa are pressuring me to finish it up, along with catching up in homeschool. I recently fell into some drama in two places, also.
My cousin and I have a strict love/hate relationship and I told her that I couldn't be friends with her anymore because it was so one-sided. She keeps saying I hate her, but I don't. She's my family, I couldn't ever hate her. I just can't commit to being friends with someone who thinks it's all about her.
The other drama is one that I don't feel comfertable about voiceing. It's just really hard for me to even hint that it's basically torn me to shreads. I don't want to share to much, but I feel that you should at least know that my family decided that the church we were going too wasn't working. Now, the Church has everything that I like about it in it. I had no idea there were problems until my parent's told my sister and I. My Old Church has my Uncle, Aunt, and cousin that attend, plus probably the only friends I have left, not to mention my crush.

So, there. I vented, I told you all what has happened, I poured everything out for you to read. Now, I want you to understand that, under all this junk I just typed, I wanted you all to know that you aren't forgotten, and that no matter what happens in my life, I will be here, standing on the side-lines, cheering RPC on. My activity might not be what it used to be, but I will come back full force one day. Just wait.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

Listen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen...   Listen... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:02 am

Wow Runa, that was a cool speech.

I hope good luck to you, even though I will probably see or hear from you again.

Whatever happens, you won't be ever forgotten either. :]

I'm trying not to pity you or something, but I just thought I'd point that out.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

Listen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen...   Listen... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:15 am

Aw, Rebecca,

Yes, I am completely disregarding everything you just said about no pity.

This isn't your fault! So many people have been where you are and back! It's all a part of life, which, you should know as a writer, will always go on whether you like it or not. Sometimes I wonder if people even care about how I have to live. Some people take everything for granted. I'm not one of those people, and I don't live in a cardboard box, but I bet I've taken stuff for granted more than once. Some people have all the luck, you know? Their parents cater to their every whim, let them get nice and spoiled. My parents don't do that because they don't want me to rely on them when I'm on my own. This has like nothing to do with you besides the fact that you are one of those people who is unlucky. Not like you're family dies out and you barely get by, but just unlucky. You have food, you have shelter, but it's still not what everyone else gets to have. Know what I mean? I hope Otter doesn't mind if I say this, but his sister has down syndrome. I've been to his house, and he cares for her so much, he loves her enough to sweep away her "disability" forever. My older sister was killed in a car crash and my dad almost died, my grandma died of cancer, and my other grandma left my grandpa because she was sick of his medical bills. I have no clue about tragedies in anyone else's families, but I'm sure they've had them. The important thing to remember is this is just a website. A website full of friends who will root for you no matter what, and if this is the way it has to be, take it, because life is too short to cry and whimper. If there's one thing I've learned about you, Someone Special, it's that you are no sap, and that you don't give up easily. When the time comes, you will burn out bright, and then we'll say, "Yeah. We knew that chick." and we'll be proud. Life and forgiveness is enough to sweep away all those "challenges" we face forever. You don't need me to tell you that. Life is a gift to be received with open arms. Not slowly unwrapped with a wrinkled nose. It's so beautiful, and life goes on.

Just wait.

I'll miss talking to you,
Socky
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

Listen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen...   Listen... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:14 am

*blinks*

so much white writing o.o'

I will definately be supporting you in your writing and your busy life, I know how you feel. Though you guys will still see some more of me for the next few weeks...I start school on Sept. 8th. After that I wont be on much either. We're so busy! Blah. But I will never let Rpc go for good, no matter what :]

I'm in this with you, Becca. <3
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Listen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen...   Listen... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:21 am

Wow, Runa, that was an amazing speech.
And, even if you aren't on much, you'll never EVER be forgotten. :D Good luck with your writing. ;)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

Listen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen...   Listen... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:27 pm

Rebecca,
You don't need to be sorry. None of this is really your fault. Hopefully the hecticness will go away so your life will become a whole lot easier but, I'm sure nearly everyone on RPC understands why you aren't on much, and why you won't be.
I know I'll remember you for the rest of my life no matter what. I can't speak for everyone else but, I'm sure everyone will too.
I'm sorry to hear about the church problem, I'm sure that if I was in your shoes, I would be even more stressed and frusterated then you are.
Hang in there, It'll get better Becca.
( :
~ Jacob

Last edited by Jacob on Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

Listen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen...   Listen... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:08 pm

Hey, listen, Runa; I want you to know something. Your life is happening right now. If anything is getting in the way of you rising up and doing your best to honor the Lord, I want you to smash it into smitherines. Alright? Your real life isn't here on the internet. It's nice, but you shouldn't be concerned about us. For all you know, I could be a fourty-year-old hobo using the computer at my local library. XD

Seriously, it's great that you have friends on here, but it shouldn't be a distraction. Grab your life by the horns and ride, alright? Nothing that you say or do on here will count in the long run. So make sure your list of priorities is in proper order. :D

Uhh... everyone's signing their posts, but isn't that what a signature is for? o.0 I'll shake it up. This post will not end with "-Otter" or something.... it will end with nothing *evil grin* POST ENDS NOW!
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

Listen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen...   Listen... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:22 pm

((lol Otter))

Sorry about how hectic things are for you know Rebecca*, I've had times like that too.
Unfortunatly I don't know you all that well so I don't know if this will mean much to you, but... *huggles* :]
I know an internet huggle isn't gonna fix everything, but it's something right?
Anyway, we're all your friends here, and will welcome and support you as long as you need it, and probably long after. xD

*It's still weird addressing someone by my name...lol.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

Listen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen...   Listen... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:37 pm

Wow. 0.o
Sometimes I think you guys are out to make me blubber and cry. I didn't though, I stayed strong. (Partly because I'm in a hotel room with my mom. xD)

Vixen (Shut up, You will not push me to call you Fall. xD): Thank you, awww, I want to call you sweetie and hug you. You're the best. -huggle-

Socks: Oh Lord, 0.o. Looong post Dude... Like, crazy long that made me want to cry and then suck it up and go do something crazy and brave. That was probably the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me. Yeah, I do feel unlucky sometimes, but I know I am luckier than most. Thank you so much for sticking by me, and yeah, 'I am that chick.' =D

Alley-kins: Hehe, thank you. I love the French name, I'll stick by you too Bonners. xD

Branchy: I couldn't resist the name, I have to add the 'y'. Thanks for the luck, Lord knows I need it. (Here's a special Italian man for you) |:}D

Jacob: I can't say anything more than thanks. For everything. I know you will stick with me through life and when I get old and shrivel up, I'll still remember you. Thanks for staying with me Jay Bird.

Otter the Hobo: I am sorry to hear you are forty and are a Hobo. I hope you find a bigger cardboard box soon. 🤣 But seriously, thank you. I am Hulk Girl, and I will SMASH! xD

And...

Pirate: Thank you my fellow Becca. =) You deserve a super huggle, and a Hot Cocoa -super huggles and gives hot cocoa- xD

Thanks everyone, I know you all are rooting for me. =D
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

Listen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen...   Listen... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:42 pm

You'd better not shrivel up xD

And wow. You see, so many people love you! :] It's impressive. We have one close-knit community here!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

Listen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen...   Listen... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:45 pm

xD LOL. I have a tough time going on too. :] I rather not talk about it. It'll make me shrival up into a million tears. xD
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

Listen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen...   Listen... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:46 pm

Lol Bonnie that's because there's only about 10 or so of us who are really active. XD

If I had GIMP or Photoshop on this computer I'd totally make you a graphic...
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

Listen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen...   Listen... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:57 pm

Alright, here we go...

Listen... Smile10
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

Listen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen...   Listen... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:41 pm

*knitknitknit mah community* HAR HAR NOW I HAVA BLANKET! *puts blanket on floor of cardboard box* NAOW ITS A CARPET! BOX WIN! XD
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Listen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen...   Listen... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:03 pm

Runa, you know I've been missing you. I wish you could be with us, but I respect that you have so much going on in your real life. I can totally understand, as you can probably understand from the venting I've ever done with you, seeing as we are around the same ages, and since I know my school year will be alot like yours this year, seeing as how it was this year.
I totally forgive you for not being able to come on, life is hard,and we all know it. When you go through things like this, you just need to find your ways to deal with it and give some things up. It's not your fault that school is hard and you want to get through or that you love to write and your being pressured so much, or that you are having too much emotional pain, or that you have to give some things you love up. We all understand, don't you EVER feel bad for setting your priorities straight! We are all friends here, we wont judge you.
Thank you for trying, thank you for being here, thank you for being one of the best friends I've ever had, thank you for being our little Runa and helping us out when we needed you. We love you :)

I hope to see you here as often as you can be, through everything.

Love you Runa! Always will!

(PS, I have the same thing in my church, my pastor litterally sabatouged my brother, stole his pocket knife and than flashed it in front of my father, and got my brother to trust him when we couldn't. And my aunt and uncle who go there litterally brain-washed my brother as well. Really sucks)

See you soon, Runa

~Misteh >^.^<
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

Listen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen...   Listen... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:02 am

*is super huggled* *is crushed* Augh! 0_x
xD
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

Listen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen...   Listen... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:45 am

Ah! Mist! -tackles- Awwww, I love you too, Gosh. -wipes tears- I hate that I love this website so much. xD
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Listen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen...   Listen... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:51 am

*fall* Oh, gosh, Hey Runa! Aww, sorry I made you cry :P
Yes, I love you too... too... xP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Listen... Empty