RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dapplestar- The story xDDD-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

Dapplestar- The story xDDD- Empty
PostSubject: Dapplestar- The story xDDD-   Dapplestar- The story xDDD- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:14 pm

Dapplestar pics xDDD (Sorry they're large)
Dapplestar- The story xDDD- Dapplepic001

Dapplestar- The story xDDD- Dapplepic002

Prolouge-

Dapplestar entered Cherry Blossom Forest, feeling the grass and twigs under his rough paws. He was quite large for a tom, his paws were massive and so was his torso. He chased after the rabbit, going thirty miles per hour like you average cat. He caught the rabbit. He was in shock. Dapplestar stared into a fluffy, black female, eyes bright grey.
"Excuse me?" She asked.
"I was just hunting..." Dapplestar explained.
"Ah... No, excuse me, I was waiting for that rabbit, Dapplestar."
"Huh?" He asked two questions. How did she know his name? And what?
"I wait for the rabbits. I have a special ability, I can see when prey is near, and where they are going."
"Huh?"
"Grr! I know your name, it's the talk of the forest, every loner like me knows you!"
"Oh...sorry....you are?" He smiled, setting the rabbit at her paws.
"Nah, go ahead. It's not the same as catching it myself."
"Thanks."
"My name is Bluerock. Call me Moon." She nodded to herself, as if she was talking to someone invisible. Then she disappeared into the woods.

Chapter One-
Chase

"Wait!" Dapplestar ran, trying to find the invisible cat. "I need to talk to you!"
Moon was running, faster than 30MPH. Sonic speed. "Who is she?" Dapplestar whispered, and skidded to a halt.
He gazed up at the sky full of tars, then back to where he met Bluerock.
The star on his face glowed. He also had an ability, the ability to guide. "Where is Bluerock?" He said sternly. The star's corners on his face glowed now too. He burst into action, running through trees, not knowing where he was headed. He saw Moon sitting and waiting.
"Who are you!" He hissed.
"A guardian. Your guardian. The stars told me! Any cat with grey eyes is dead! We are reincarnations! We are angels! You can also see ghosts, Dapplestar, other cats can only see their own guardian!" She meowed.
"Oh....." He stared at the ground.
Back to top Go down

Dapplestar- The story xDDD-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPC Artist's Corner :: RPC Library-
Jump to: