RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.)

Go down 
+7
Ginger.
Peachfrost
Suburbia
Starlight Kitsune
Raynari
( labbie! )
Jay
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.)   ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:53 pm

((Oh whoops))
Cloudpaw looked around, she decided she would climb down the tree. When she arrived down, She saw a orangish looking cat burst out of the undergrowth. Cloudpaw hissed "Who are you and why are you in Windclans territory?"
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

Location : Catching up on what I've missed in the past, like, two months. Again. So... much... CHANGE!

PostSubject: Re: ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.)   ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:58 pm

((I joined on the first page, Sunspots of ShadowClan... two quetions: Am I in, and if so, what's happening? I got confused...))
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/cattails190/index.htm
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.)   ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:11 pm

((Well all of this role playing is in Windclan, yes you are excepted!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

Location : Catching up on what I've missed in the past, like, two months. Again. So... much... CHANGE!

PostSubject: Re: ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.)   ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:49 pm

((Okie dokie! I look like practically the only ShadowClan cat... oh, well. I'm just gonna be a rogue [Sun] until someone finds me.))
I had wandered across disgusting, marshy swampland for several days now. Exhausted, I sat down to rest. Am I dreaming? I'm sure I smelled other cats. I flexed needle thin claws, prepared for, if I hadn't imagined the cats, if they wanted to fight. I'd always learned to only kill if I had to from my father, but he was long gone. I feel he's guiding me, but to where, who knows?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/cattails190/index.htm
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.)   ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:30 pm

((Okay))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.)   ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:07 pm

Peachfrost swung around and glitted her eyes at the small cat. "I am Peachfrost...I was wondering if I could join your clan, but no one approached me untill now." she replied coolly, swiping her long, light ginger and silver tail aacross the peaceful morrland grass.

(Can someone notice that she is the duaghter of Hawktalon? It's kinda like leafpool and Firestar, or Brambleclaw and Tigerstar,like in a good way. The honor type thing, you know?)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.)   ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:25 pm

"Ok bu bu" Cloudpaw carried off "You look like Halktalon"
Cloydpaw had horride look on her face!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.)   ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:42 pm

"What?" Peachfrost spat, puzzled. Wait, she must have heard...
"Yes, because I am whats left of the legendary Hawktalon.I'm his daughter," she mewed, looking at her own similar pelt.pale ginger,almost orange splotched with silver, like her father, though his was darker shades. Not to mention her pale blue eyes, like her mothers.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.)   ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:48 pm

"I will take you to Airheart my mentor to see what he says" Cloudpaw said as she trotted into the shrubs. She thought Who is this cat and why is she in Windclan territory?
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.)   ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:01 pm

"Fine. thankyou." she meowed politely, following the small white cat. "Yuo never told me your name," she pointed out, looking over at her with inviting eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.)   ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:04 pm

"Oh sorry it's Cloudpaw" Cloudpaw said as she stopped and looked into Orangefrost's eyes
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.)   ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:35 pm

Well, it looks like Cloudpaw did well. I wonder what he found... Airheart pondered.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.)   ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:59 pm

Peachfrost nodded politely. "An apprentice huh? Your doing good with finding me so far, " she stopped speaking and turned to see a handsome white tom, looking warily. she bowed her head. "Greetings," she meowed.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.)   ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:10 pm

"Greetings to you as well. Who may you be?" Airheart questioned. This seemed like a calm cat.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.)   ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:31 pm

Ah, he does'nt recognize me. no overeactment for once...
"Peachfrost, and yourself?" Peachfrost replied friendly, sitting and curling her light ginger and silver tail neatly around her paws.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.)   ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:32 pm

"I'm Airheart. You've already met my aprentice, Cloudpaw. So, Peachfrost, why are you here on Windclan territory?" Aireheart asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.)   ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:42 pm

Peachfrost watched a fluffy cloud pass before mewing "I wanted to join, if thats fine."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.)   ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:59 pm

"I'll ask Featherstar, our leader," Airheart said, "It might be best if you come as well."
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.)   ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:22 pm

Featherstar found Airheart with a she-cat, but not from a clan. "And you are?" She inquired, staying relaxed because Airheart seemed calm. She had a familiar pelt, but she couldn't quite lay her paw on it...
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.)   ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:35 pm

Peachfrost bowed her head respectfully. "Greetings; I am Peachfrost, " she meowed, dignified. She could tell somthing was on the leader's mind. "Daughter of, hawktalon," she breathed. (gtg eat be back soon)
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.)   ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:08 pm

((Aww man!))

Featherstar gaped her mouth wide, a gasp just barely eminated. H-H-Hawkt-talon? She couldn't believe her ears. She was about to say something about it, but she didn't think this was the time. She struggled to relax her fur. "Alright. Come with us." She invited, motioning her tail to go back to camp.

((I gtg too))
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.)   ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:04 pm

Cloudpaw watched as they walked into the forest she wondered I wonder what she's going do. Cloudpaw decided to follow Feathetail, she hid behind a rock as her mentor passed. Cloudpaw's fur was all fluffed up and shimmering in the sun. She trotted into camp there she saw Feathertail grooming herself. Peachfrost looked like she had a worried mind.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.)   ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:57 pm

(um, Windclan live on an open moore, not a forest, remember ^^)

Peachfrost knew she should'nt have revealed her father's relativness so soon, so unemotionally. Now already two cats would look at her as if she were supposed to be a hero or legacy like Hawktalon. Worst of all, he was from a different clan, one of which not many speak of anymore, so she was considered half-clanned. "Mousedung!" she muttered as she thought of this while following the gracefull leader.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.)   ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 3:20 pm

"He was from Iceclan, right? I know an ancestor that was in that clan," Airheart said, "Back to the point, may she stay?""
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.)   ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 3:24 pm

Peachfrost felt her ears get hot with embarresment. "Correct, you must have heard tales of him from your mother or elders when you were a kit, no?" she spoke diligently, not wanting to get into much detail. Somtimes she did'nt like all of the ego (sp) that came with the glory...then peachfrost blinked hopefully at Airheart and then the leader.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.)   ~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Warriors~ (Webkinz inc.)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next