RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!]

Go down 
+2
Fang
Akeria
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!] Empty
PostSubject: ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!]   ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:22 pm

Welcome to Friaa Mountain

History
Friaa Mountain is home to three Packs; Moss Pack, Galaxy Pack, and Magma Pack. Originally, the three packs were one, but now it seems that they have split apart. It all started with one pack, which went by the name of Swift Pack. Although this pack was enormous, and very well known, almost nothing is left. Even the name of the only leader ever has been deleted from the memory of every wolf on the planet. The only recolection of him, is the innitials of his name. VFC. VFC was famous, widely reknown through almost the entire Norinaa Region. VFC had three wives, who decided together to seperate from the pack. The led every wolf down the Mountain, into the Valley. The year after, The Year Of The Red Moon, as
it is known now, the top of the mountain blew off, with VFC up there, after living for almost four-hundred years. Why? No one knows. He died,
that day. All of the wolves in the valley truged back up the mountain several years later, after it was safe once again. The volcano blew
once again. All of the wolves were killed, except Lace. Lace was a queen, nursing six pups at the time. She had decided to stay further
down the mountain, because she didn't think she could make it up. She was the only known survivor of Swift Pack. She died four years later,
when her Pups were old enough to be on their own. The pups seperated into three groups, making new packs to honor the title of the Swift
Pack. Magma, who's name was chosen for the lava that killed so many on top of the Friaa Mountain Volcano. Moss, which was chosen to honor the
hundred or so wolves who lived in the valley for so long. And finally, Galaxy, to honor where all of the souls of the Wolves who died went.
Magma Pack, is the most brutal. The wolves there are not nice. Be
cautious when going near their territory. The wovles of Moss are the nicest, and the most trustworthy, they are easy to win-over as friends. The wolves of Galaxy are easy-going, but very un-trusting. It will take a lot to earn their loyalty. But, that's not important. It is not the history of a pack that defines them, it is the future. Which pack will you choose? Will you choose Galaxy? Maybe Magma is more your type? What about Moss? Either way, will you stick with your choice? Or risk living on your own?

Rules
*Please no powerplaying, bad language or most of the standard stuff.*
*Generally names go with the Pack that you're joining.*
*You must be a member for five days to mate, and then another week until you can have pups.*
*Please do not roleplay in blue and red. These are for mods and admin ONLY.*
*Good grammar please.*
Here is a bad example: "hi how r u" venus talked.
Here is how it should be: "Hello," Venus strode forward, sitting down next to the new wolf. "How are you doing?"
*Please note that I will write whatever username you currently have next to your wolf. If you change it, I won't change what I've written. Also, i fyou join, I'll put
you up here under what I know you as. I have memory issues with all the name changes.*
*Feel free to make as many wolves as you'd like*
*I'm not like a freak about spelling and grammar, but try your best please.*
*If you actually read the rules, please type "Danger Lurks Underneath" with your form under Other*

Form
Name:
Description (Please be detailed):
Rank (Queen, Warrior, Pup, or just normal. If you're interested in something, post that here too.):
Mate?:
Pups?:
Other:

**Friaa Mountain News**

Last edited by Akeria on Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!]   ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:25 pm

~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!] Newgal10

Galaxy Pack
Where loyalties are tested

Introduction
You pad
weakly through the forest, stopping at the small lake laying ahead of you. The forest is dark, you hear something behind you. A gleaming black wolf with ice blue eyes steps out of the trees. "Hello." she says. "My name is Venus. Welcome to Galaxy pack." Will you join? Or face the terror of the sheer black forest and the enemies that surround?

Alphas
Venus (cowattack3) + ?

Betas
(Yes, there are four: 2 boys and 2 girls)
? + ? + ? + ?

Medicine Wolves
(There are three)
? + ? + ?

Warriors
(Male or Female warriors accepted)

Lead Warrior
Crestant (cowattack3)

Other Warriors
Aekuity (Delilah)

Queens
(Wolves with pups, or pregnant)

Females
Venus (cowattack3)
Uoelkymn (Delilah)

Males
Crestant (cowattack3)
Aekuity (Delilah)

Pups

*Galaxy Pack News*

~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!] 601220641567te3

Last edited by Akeria on Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!]   ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:28 pm

~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!] Mossie12
Moss Pack
Where easy-going isn't always easy

Introduction
"I don't know ,Foliage," You hear a female wolf say. "Relax, Autumn. You can trust me." You hear in responce. You peek through the shrubs to see the two wolves. The male is large, with bulky shoulders and deep green eyes. The female is smaller, with more pointed features and a russet orange coat with lighter green eyes. "Hello." The male says to you. "I am Foliage, and this is my younger sister, Autumn. Will you join my pack?"

Alphas
Foliage (cowattack3) ?

Betas
? ? ? ?

Medicine
Wolves
(There are three)
? ? ?
Warriors

Lead
Warrior
?

Other
Warriors
Calla Lily (Rebecca)

Queens
Autumn (cowattack3)

Females
Autumn (cowattack3)
Calla Lily (Rebecca)

Males
Foliage (cowattack3)

Pups

*Moss Pack News*

~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!] 931222906365dg7

Last edited by Akeria on Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!]   ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:32 pm

~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!] Newmag10

Magma Pack
Where we're all trapped

Introduction
Tired and hungry you search through the woods. There is a break in the trees up ahead. But what is that? Is this a camp? Next to a Volcano? What wolves would live here? You hear a branch break behind you and you spin around, the fur on your hackles raising and a growl ripping through your throat. "Get off my territory." An angry male snarls. You notice his strange colors,the way his dark red fur turns to an almost gray color at the end."Calm down Ash. He is one of us now." You hear a female say. A dark orange wolf pads up next to him. "Hello." She says. "My name is Cynder, and this is Ash. You are on Magma territory, leave now, or forever wish you had."

Alphas
Cynder (cowattack3) + ?

Beta's
? + ? + ? + ?

Medicine Wolves
(There are three)
? + ? + ?

Warriors

Lead Warrior
Ash (cowattack3)

Other Warriors
Basalt (Alley)

Queens

Females
Cynder (cowattack3)
Basalt (Alley)

Males
Ash (cowattack3)

Pups

*Magma Pack News*

~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!] 61244323646

Last edited by Akeria on Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!]   ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:44 pm

Name:Storm Call
Description (Please be detailed):Storm Call is a powerful he-wolf warrior and is also protictive. he has exelent hearing and eye sight and he is energitic. He can run really fast and has long legs. He is exenlent at hunting and climbing. He never disobeys and also has problems with his darkest secret. He is a powerful wolf and will serve only his alphas and pack. He was abandouned as a pup and once flell of a tall rock and hit his head. He gets shy around Females and His howl sounds like the rustling of leaves.
Pack (Galaxy, Magma, or Moss):Galaxy
Rank (Queen, Warrior, Pup, or just normal. If you're interested in something, post that here too.): warrior
Mate? none
Pups?:none
Other:n Danger lurks Underneath.

Name:Avalik
Description (Please be detailed):Avalik is light brown, with amber eyes. she is powerful and has long legs to run fast and tackle and fight easily. she also is very good at fighting but still needs training. She is also protictive for her pack and never disobeys the Alpha's orders. She will be most loyal to her alphas and protect them at any times for she would rather die than have her alphas die. Her howl sounds like a chime and bells ringing. She doesn't want a mate right now and she has a sweet personality.
Rank (Queen, Warrior, Pup, or just normal. If you're interested in something, post that here too.):warrior
Mate?:none
Pups?:none.
Other: Danger lurks Underneath.

Last edited by Pinkpupgal98 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:01 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!]   ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:07 pm

Name: Uoelkymn (Kymn for short, pronounced like Welkin)
Description (Please be detailed): This
Pack (Galaxy, Magma, or Moss): Galaxy
Rank (Queen, Warrior, Pup, or just normal. If you're interested in something, post that here too.): Queen, wants Beta.
Mate?: Aekuity
Pups?: Not yet
Other: Danger lurks beneath the fur

Name:
Aekuity (Ae for short, pronounced like Ekwitty)
Rank (Queen, Warrior, Pup, or just normal. If you're interested in something, post that here too.): Warrior
Mate?: Uoelkymn
Other: Danger lurks beneath the soul
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!]   ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:55 am

Delilah Nemidah wrote:
Name: Uoelkymn (Kymn for short, pronounced like Welkin)
Rank (Queen, Warrior, Pup, or just normal. If you're interested in something, post that here too.): Queen, wants Beta.
Mate?: Aekuity
Other: Danger lurks beneath the fur

Name:
Aekuity (Ae for short, pronounced like Ekwitty)
Rank (Queen, Warrior, Pup, or just normal. If you're interested in something, post that here too.): Warrior
Mate?: Uoelkymn
Other: Danger lurks beneath the soul

((*hey deliah?*sorry if I spelt the name wrong!* You typed in this but then where do you get the wolf? did you make it or is it on DeviantArt? I'd like one! :) lol))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!]   ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:13 am

((I asked Socky the same thing. ;)

First wolf : This creator. It's kinda tough to use, but with practice you'll get the hang of it.

Second wolf: The lineart for the same wolf. I'll probably be using this from now on, considering how much easier it is to just fill it in instead of using a creator. ))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!]   ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:43 am

(( ok thanks! by the way are you online on Out there? I'm online it right now lol.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!]   ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:14 pm

Form
Name: Basalt (( "a common extrusive volcanic rock. It is usually grey to black and fine-grained due to rapid cooling of lava at the surface of a planet." ))

Description (Please be detailed): Basalt is a rather kind wolf to be living in Magmapack, but she still has a sharp personality that is not to be argued with. She is wise and knows many facts about the past that other wolves might not, and studies the stars and habits of the weather to predict things. She is a deep, strong thinker, and cares about every member of the pack. She has pale, dusty white-grey fur, and at the tip of her tail, ears, and hind paws, it grows darker grey. Basalt has pale yellow eyes, with flecks of green. Shaggy-long fur.

Pack (Galaxy, Magma, or Moss): Magma, thank you :].

Rank (Queen, Warrior, Pup, or just normal. If you're interested in something, post that here too.): Warrior. Would like medicine wolf.

Mate?: None, yet.

Pups?: Not yet.

Other: Danger lurks underneath.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!]   ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:53 pm

((Aaaaaaaah! That's a lot of forms.... Uh... Let me check them, and I'll add them, and then... Oh my goodness. Wow. Um, :D))
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!]   ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:01 pm

pinkpupgal98 wrote:
Name:Storm Call
Description (Please be
detailed):Silver is white with slivery-blue swirls all over her body.
she is muskular and strong. She loves to play and teach pups and she
will fight her hardest in battle.
Rank
(Queen, Warrior, Pup, or just normal. If you're interested in
something, post that here too.): warrior,queen, and could I also be a
sentry/lookout/spy?
Mate? avalik
Pups?:so far is pregnat.
Other:no.

Name:Avalik
Description
(Please be detailed):Avalik is light brown, with amber eyes. she is
powerful and has long legs to run fast and tackle and fight easily. she
also is graceful.
Rank (Queen, Warrior, Pup, or just normal. If you're interested in something, post that here too.): queen and warrior also spy
Mate?:none
Pups?:has 2 pups, Dawn and Dusk
Other:no

Name:Silver
Description (Please be detailed):silver coat with black eyes. 1,000 yrs old. short legs and cant run fast.
Pack (Galaxy, Magma, or Moss):Magma
Rank (Queen, Warrior, Pup, or just normal. If you're interested in something, post that here too.):warrior
Mate?: Fireflame
Pups?:Fireflame will tell you.

Name:Fireflame
Description (Please be detailed):looks like fire and has flames coming off the tip of her tail. she is fast and has red eyes.
Pack (Galaxy, Magma, or Moss):magma
Rank (Queen, Warrior, Pup, or just normal. If you're interested in something, post that here too.):queen
Mate?:silver
Pups?:flame and Wildfire

Name:moonlight
Description
(Please be detailed):Looks like moonlight and she can shape shift. she
is fast and creative and is smart with green eyes.
Pack (Galaxy, Magma, or Moss):moon
Rank (Queen, Warrior, Pup, or just normal. If you're interested in something, post that here too.): warrior
Mate?: will get 1
Pups?:not yet
Other:no.

Um, pinkpupgal, you're missing something with all of your forms. And,
for "Moonlight", the last character, you wrote "Moon" as the Pack, I
don't have a Moon pack... Sorry... Also, you said in the first form that the name is Storm Cell, and then you started calling her Silver, and you said her mate was Avalik, but then later you said that Avalik was a girl and didn't have a mate... And, one more thing... none of the wolves have powers and you had one who can shape shift, and one with like... flames off the tail? Could you just fix these up to fit the rules please. :)
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!]   ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:07 pm

((Delilah and Alley, your forms are accepted. Pinkpupgal, I'm just really confused about your forms, because they don't match eachother at all. If one of your characters is going to have a mate, you need to make a form for the mate. If they have pups, you need to make a form for each of the pups too. All of the forms need to have the codeword, and the mates and genders need to be appropriated with whatever the gender is of that wolf. :) Thanks. :D))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!]   ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:22 pm

(I noticed that as well. I got lost. xDD

And thank you! Just tell me when to start :])
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!]   ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:21 pm

((We can start whenever you're on again. You're the only person in Magma right now, so.... You naturally get to RP with the Alpha.))
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!]   ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:07 pm

Name: Calla Lily
Description (Please be detailed): Calla Lily, like her name suggests is pure white like the flower. Her fur is the snowy white like the outside of the flower with a tint of light yellow in fair stripes down the length of her pelt. Calla's tail is white with light yellow stripes that come to a point on the end of the tail. Her eyes are a milky yellow/amber that give a very ghoulish appearance of her being not real. Calla is built lean with tall legs and muscular shoulders. Her pads on her paws are a sandy brown and very thin and soft, making it hard for Calla to walk on tough ground. Calla stands average height for a she-wolf but has an unnaturally long muzzle. Calla has a long pink scar that runs from her underbelly to the tip of her tail.

Pack (Galaxy, Magma, or Moss): Moss
Rank (Queen, Warrior, Pup, or just normal. If you're interested in something, post that here too.): Warrior, If there is Alpha Female, of course she is interested, also Medicine Wolf
Mate?: Not Currently
Pups?: Not Currently
Other: "Danger Lurks Underneath"
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!]   ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:00 am

(( Do we just start rleplaying or wait to be accepted Cuz I wanna roleplay Now!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!]   ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:06 am

(( Urgh I'm confused. I'll change. Delete something too.))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!]   ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:22 am

Akeria wrote:
((Delilah and Alley, your forms are accepted. Pinkpupgal, I'm just really confused about your forms, because they don't match eachother at all. If one of your characters is going to have a mate, you need to make a form for the mate. If they have pups, you need to make a form for each of the pups too. All of the forms need to have the codeword, and the mates and genders need to be appropriated with whatever the gender is of that wolf. :) Thanks. :D))

(( I have only 2 wolves now. both in Galaxy pack. but, qestion. Will we all do plots in this pack?or wars? *lol* just asking.))
(( I also only want to use my favorite wolves that I have-Avalik and Storm Call- and wont there be 3 pairs of alphas, one pair for each pack? And whom is the Galaxy Pack leader?))
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!]   ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:22 am

((Accepted, Rebecca. :)

This is how it works. Yes, there are three sets of Alpha's, one for each pack. The Galaxy leader is Venus, the Moss leader is Foliage, and the Magma leader is Cynder. These packs aren't at war with eachother. They're an alliance. They're at war with whatever is going to happen in the roleplay. :D Yes, you have to wait to be accepted into this pack, you can't just start roleplaying. (The only exception to that would be if you've made about a hundred wolves on here before and are making another one and you've read the rules and everything... but I'll be the judge of that .:D) Anyway, those forms are much better, your still missing one teensy thing though >.< Check out the rules. :)))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!]   ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:56 am

(I'm on again, then! heh. I just realised how odd my wolf's name is. Oh well. I like it :]))

Basalt lay sprawled comfortably on a large, flat rock on the edge of her den in Magma camp. The sun poured onto her resting spot, warming her ashy fur. She was used to having rather dusty fur, honestly, because of the occasional ash falls from the volcanoe, but it still bothered her some. She gazed up at the sky, which was pale blue by now, dappled with clouds. It was silent and peaceful this morning, and she wondered where Cynder was. She was usually up by this time.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!]   ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:14 pm

Calla Lily huffed through the forest, tracking a rabbit. She skidded to a stop and got low on the ground, getting her pure white pelt dirty with mud. Calla growled softly at the bushes and then sprung up with her paws out. The Rabbit dashed out from the bush and Calla landed on her front paws. She whimpered lightly, that stupid rabbit had made her stratch her paw-pads, now they were hurting lightly. Shaking her pelt out, Lily turned around and half-way limped back to camp, maybe Autumn or Foilage knew what to do for her paws. No matter how much she walked or ran, they never got harder, just softer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!]   ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:24 pm

Uoelkymn was laying with her right side on the ground, enjoying the sunlight. It shined on her blue, gray and white fur. She was closing her apple-green eyes, just feeling the warmth of the earth on her pelt.

Next to her, Aekuity the Mexican Gray was sitting with his muzzle tipped to the sky. He liked staring at the clouds; it gave him an odd sense of security and welcoming.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!]   ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:00 am

Akeria wrote:
((Accepted, Rebecca. :)

This is how it works. Yes, there are three sets of Alpha's, one for each pack. The Galaxy leader is Venus, the Moss leader is Foliage, and the Magma leader is Cynder. These packs aren't at war with eachother. They're an alliance. They're at war with whatever is going to happen in the roleplay. :D Yes, you have to wait to be accepted into this pack, you can't just start roleplaying. (The only exception to that would be if you've made about a hundred wolves on here before and are making another one and you've read the rules and everything... but I'll be the judge of that .:D) Anyway, those forms are much better, your still missing one teensy thing though >.< Check out the rules. :)))

*Cool. I know what I've missed for my form now. I'm sooo cunfused and i have Been all week! *lol* Look at Avalik's and Storm Call's forms, I updated them.*
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!]   ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:14 pm

Name: Starrynight
Description (Please be detailed): A slender, long-haired, black female with flecks of white scattered throughout her fur. Her eyes are icy blue.
She is quiet and thoughtful, and can be found watching the skies on clear nights for no particular reason. She finds bright moonlight and stars comforting. She is loyal to her pack, and would die for her friends. She doesn't usually fight unless there's a good reason, and is usually very strategic about it.
Rank (Queen, Warrior, Pup, or just normal. If you're interested in something, post that here too.): Beta? But if she needs to earn it she's just a warrior for now.
Mate?: Not yet.
Pups?: Nope...since she would kinda need a mate for that! xD
Other:
Danger Lurks Underneath.

Name: Blaze
Description (Please be detailed): Sturdily-built female wtih orange and gold fur; like a blazing fire, hence her name. She has bright orange eyes, and black paws.
She has excactly the temperment you'd expect from a wolf named for fire. She is tough, fast, and has a tongue that could burn an oak tree to ash. But she can be very warm and considerate as well. For example, despite her fierce fighting skills, she'll never leave an injured wolf, even if it's from an ememy pack, until she knows they're taken care of.
She's fiercely loyal to her pack, and is ready and willing to fight to the death to protect them. Secretly, she dreams of being the leader...not that she'd ever tell anyone that...but some wolves think she's just a little too willing to use her teeth and claws.
Pack (Galaxy, Magma, or Moss): Magma
Rank (Queen, Warrior, Pup, or just normal. If you're interested in something, post that here too.): Warrior, but she wants to be a medicine wolf.
Mate?: Not right now.
Pups?: Nope.
Other:
Danger Lurks Underneath
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!]   ~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Friaa Mountain~ Book 1: Tunnels of Doubt [Post away!]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next