RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack

Go down 
+2
Fang
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack Empty
PostSubject: Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack   Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:04 pm

There is a pack of legends, a pack so outlandish and mystical it was thought to be a lie. It is the Storm Chaser Pack, descended from the Bloodthief Pack and Sun Flight Pack. This pack is part of a resistance. A resistance against more than one enemy.

A disease is spreading through the forest where they live.
Worse than any human plague.

This disease is known as the Tortured Howl, named after one of its effects. Any wolf contaminated lets out an agonized howl before their seeming "death". This "death" is not permanent. They are simply in a coma, but appear dead. Those "killed" by the disease rise again, this time fighting to spread the sickness. They are led by a mentally unstable wolf named Widowed Shadow, the first to die of the disease. Her family was killed in a fire. She is now venting her grief by making others suffer. All of the forest look to the Storm Chaser Pack to save them. Will the Storm Chaser Pack answer in time to save all existence from the Tortured Howl and its followers?

Form:

Name-
Gender-
Rank-
Personality(no unfolds)-
Description(pics accepted)-
History(optional)-
Power-
Already in SC Pack?-
Other-

RULES:
I trust you guys. You guys are no band of rule-breakers who don't have an ounce of sense. I know that, so I'm not going to go over the basic rules. This is a magical wolf pack, so unrealistic colors and jewelry and such are allowed.

WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE VIRUS:
It spreads by water.
Anything contaminated smells sickly.
Effects include: coughing, amnesia, dizziness, blurred vision, overheating, confusion, loss of balance, in extreme cases--rabies, painful uncontrollable howling, then apparent death (fall into coma but wake up evil).

PREY:
Deer
Fish
Mice/Rats
Rabbits
Various Birds, no falcons or hawks
Occasionally owls

MEMBERS:

Alpha Male: Ashen
Alpha Female:

Beta: Storm Call

She-Wolves(fighters):
Uoelkymn
Olimpic

He-Wolves(fighters):
Aekuity
Koran

Mothers(expecting/nursing):

Pups:

The Ill:

THE ENEMY (no one can join, but so you know...):
Alpha Male: (none)
Alpha Female: Widowed Shadow

Beta: Torrent

She-Wolves(fighters):
Skent (sc-ent)
Tessida (tez-ih-duh)
Epilogue
Loorn (lure-in)
Wreck
Rio (ree-oh)

He-Wolves(fighters):
Johstuk (jah-stooc)
Krall (cr-all)
Gollahome (gah-lah-home)
Hsao (sow)
Xornir (zor-neer)
Qophine (ko-feen)
Fierce

Mothers(expecting/nursing):
**yes, these wolves can have pups, read over the virus info again!**
Hollow-expecting Torrent's pups
Spectre-nursing Qophine's pups

Pups:
Dust-son of Qophine and Spectre
Jex-son of Qophine and Spectre
Hail-daughter of Qophine and Spectre

News: Made. I'll add my form as soon as we get some members!

Dude! You found it! You found the answer to question number 3! The country I obsess over (besides my own country America) is CANADA!

Last edited by Socky on Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack   Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:41 pm

((I have deleted Midnight.))

Form:

Name-Storm Call.
Gender-Male
Rank-Beta
Personality(no unfolds)-Feirce, loyal Caring and Gentle.
Description(pics accepted)-Silvery blue with silver swils on his whole body.her fur is the color of moonlight.eyes are green.
History(optional)-Storm Call has a sad history. He once was shot, but lives on. He was crushed by a tree. He also is 100yrs old but he looks only 5 yrs old. His past He will only tell his mate and pups for them to pass the story down in his generation. He also ran into Koran and Olimpic, but later found Midnight in a lake almost downing becuase somewolf pushed her in.
Power- Shape-shifting.
Already in SC Pack?-Ya
Other-No.

Form:

Name-Olimpic
Gender-Female
Rank-She wolf fighter.
Personality(no unfolds)-Fierce,powerful,muschular and TOUGH.
Description(pics accepted)-Silvery blue swirls.Coat is Moonlight color. His eyes are green.
History(optional)-her parents died of hunters and she and her twin brother live on heathy, and avoiding any strange behavioring wolves* I mean if they carry diesease or others, Koran and olimpic avoid them.* we also found moonlight and Storm Call and now Storm Call and Moonlight and me and my twin al travel together.
PowerLightning.-
Already in SC Pack?- Yeah....
Other-her twin is Koran.

Form:

Name-Koran
Gender-male
Rank-he wolf fighter
Personality(no unfolds)-same as olimpic, but Powerful,muskular,tough and STRONG.
Description(pics accepted)-silvery blue swils fur is the color of moonlight.
History(optional)-parents died, He ran away with Olimpic and soon found 2 other wolves, Storm Call and Moonlight.
Power-Wind
Already in SC Pack?-Yea if Olimpic is then I am.
Other-no.

Last edited by Pinkpupgal98 on Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:45 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack   Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:34 pm

Wow.

Name- Uoelkymn (well-kin)
Gender- Female
Rank- She-wolf Fighter
Personality(no unfolds)- Uoelkymn is sometimes called Kymn for short. She can be fairly rash and jump to conclusions, but she's calm and a well-rounded fighter.
Description(pics accepted)- Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack Uoelkymn79782
Power- Uoelkymn can control air, and thus create gusts of win up to 200 miles per hour.
Already in SC Pack?- Yea
Other- Did Tsunade get the disease?

Name- Aekuity (ek-wit-tee)
Gender- Male
Rank- He-wolf fighter
Personality(no unfolds)- Aekuity is rather silent and doesn't talk much. He lookes towards Uoelkymn for safety. He's also timid, and shies away from battles, but usually Kymn supports him and the two form a great tag team.
Description(pics accepted)- Aekuity, on his left half, has long, silky white fur. His left eye is a shining sky blue, and he has one angelic wing. However, on the right half, he has long jet-black fur with a red flame-like pattern. His right eye is a glowing gold, and his right wing is demonic and dragon-like. On his right paws, the claws are unusually long.
History(optional)- The reason for Aekuity's strange appearance is his history. When he was a pup, he lived far away in an unknown region. Two packs constantly quarreled over food and territory, the Shadow and the Sun packs. It was a law that no wolf could leave camp on his own. One time at night, Aekuity sneaked out to explore the territory. He ran towards the border, only to meet three wolves from his own pack on night patrol. He backed away towards the border, but accidentally fell into the river separating the territories of the two packs. Most of it was in the Shadow's territory, and he had been knocked unconscious by the cold water (he was a pup!), so he was laying on his right side in the water. Fortunately, one of the wolves dived in to save him, escaping without tainting. Unfortunately Aekuity's right side had been permanently transformed, leaving one half of the Light and one half of the Dark.
Power- Aekuity has no power, but he is abnormally agile and strong.
Already in SC Pack?- Yes
Other- ?

Oh, and pinkpupgal, there's already a beta.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack   Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:46 am

((Delilah, accepted. PinkPup, I really don't mean to be rude or snide or anything, but I'm a bit confused. In Midnight's form, it says "she is only a pup right now". Then you said she is due to have pups.

Name-Midnight
Gender-female
Rank-beta and she-wolf fighter.
Personality(no unfolds)-Fierce,kind,gentle and loving.
Description(pics accepted)-Her fur is the color of moonlight and she has green eyes.
History(optional)-Her
mother was slaughtered by humans, father died of rabies, and brother
died of Gun Shot wound in the neck. She was drowning but to her
greatness, Storm Call rescued her. She is only a pup right now. She
travels with Storm Call,Olimpic and Koran.
Power-*Can moonlight change the color of her fur?*shapeshifting. also changing color of her fur.
Already in SC Pack?- Totally!
Other- Is due to have pups.

That just confuses me. And though, yes, this is a magical wolf RP, it is loosely based off of real pack life. So to make it more realistic, there is only one beta. I'll go ahead and say it's Storm Call who gets beta, because I'm confuzzled by Midnight's form...I'm sorry! And your wolf may have only one power. So Storm Call and Olympic are accepted, but could you just change Koran and Midnight's forms please? And, as a tip from a role-playing freak like me, your characters mostly have the same powers--lightning and shape-shifting. Just a suggestion, but maybe you could change that too...? :) ))

MY FORMZ:

Name- Ashen
Gender- Male
Rank- Alpha Male
Personality(no unfolds)- A gruff loner, he seems like an unlikely leader, but when he was beta, the last alpha of the pack, Torrent, was lost to the disease, so he begrudgingly filled his paws as alpha. Conflicted and stubborn, he needs all the help he can get from his pack.
Description(pics accepted)- Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack Ashen10
History(optional)-His parents were killed when he was just a pup in the same forest fire that took Widowed Shadow's family. He was left with his younger brother, forced to fend for themselves. His personality is the result of the tradgedy.
Power- Fire
Already in SC Pack?- NAW...yes.
Other- Nope. His brother's form will be added soon! ^^
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack   Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:03 pm

((Otterwhisker, it looks like that picture was made with some sort of... create-a-wolf type thing. If it was, can you give me the link? :D))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack   Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack   Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:24 pm

((But it's supposed to be realistic. Whenever I want to use it for a more magical thing, I have to put it on paint or something. Just a warning. ;)))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack   Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:34 pm

Name- Rogue
Gender- Male
Rank- Fighter (he-wolf)
Personality(no unfolds)- Kind and compassionate, he has a knack for solving conflicts between wolves. He can doubt his own confidence, sometimes.
Description(pics accepted)- Handsome lean wolf with long, silky, snowy fur and light blue pupil-less eyes.
History(optional)- See Ashen's form.
Power- Telekinesis
Already in SC Pack?- Yes
Other- Ashen's younger brother.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack   Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:49 pm

Form:

Name- Kuna
Gender- Female
Rank- She-wolf/Fighter
Personality(no unfolds)- Sarcastic sometimes, doesn't talk all too much, except to her brother. Jittery and easily scared, and then angered at herself when she gets scared.
Description(pics accepted)- Small, with thin paws and legs, and a fluffier tail. Her entire underside is white, as well as her paws. Her back looks like it was a dark red color, and then there is black on top of that. The same goes with her face. Her claws are black, and her eyes are green.
History(optional)- When she reached the age of seven moons, she decided it would be best to leave the pack she was in. She wandered around aimlessly, looking for others who had a power similar to hers.
Power- She can move objects with her mind, telekinesis
Already in SC Pack?- No?
Other- Um. No thanks. :)
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack   Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:53 pm

((Lol accepted. Maybe when we start RPing Rogue could find her?))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack   Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:05 pm

((I know.

Oops... I was thinking of Otterwhisker.

RP?))
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack   Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:20 pm

((Sounds good to me, Soky. :)))
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack   Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:26 am

Name- Ashia
Gender- Female
Rank- She-wolf/fighter
Personality(no unfolds)- She's usually very sarcastic and doesn't take things very seriously. But that's only part of her. She's actually quite smart and thoughtful, and can be offended easier than the other wolves think. But in stressful times, she's the one you should go to for comfort and a funny story. But she's energetic and sometimes acts without thinking, as the scar over her left eye can prove.
Description(pics accepted)- She's white, with bright blue eyes flecked with black. A black line and a blue line run parallel down her back, and flecks of blue and black speckle her fur. Also, her left forepaw is black, and her right is blue.
History(optional)- I don't have anything for here.
Power- Lightning/electricity
Already in SC Pack?- Yup!
Other-Nope.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack   Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:09 pm

((You're all good, Pirate!))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack   Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:11 am

Hey Socky? I deleted Midnights form lol I have the same character on other wolfrp sites and its getting confusing what Midnight would be doing so I changed it. the forms I sent are:
Storm Call's form, Koran's form and Olimpic's form.*Koran and Olimpic are twins.*
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack   Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:10 pm

((All right, thanks, Pinkpup! ^^))
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack   Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:24 pm

((Thanks for accepting, Socky! :3)
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack   Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:49 pm

((Anyone RP?))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack   Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:21 pm

Name- JuniperLeaf
Gender- male
Rank- fighter
Personality(no unfolds)- A short-tempered sour wolf. Usually mean and temper mental. He is only nice to friends and he will be nice to his mate(lol). Simply rude and a jerk.
Description(pics accepted)- below
History(optional)- He hid his powers from his old pack, as no one else had any. When he grew his wings, they found out he did have powers, they freaked and banned him from the pack. While he was in the pack, he was nice and friendly, but being rejected made him angry and in search of revenge. He came to SC because the wolves were like him.
Power- The ability to fly, telekinesis(reading minds, controlling things and wolves with her mind)
Already in SC Pack?- Yahh
Other- Nada

Name- ShadowNight
Gender- Female
Rank- fighter
Personality(no unfolds)- Kind and nice, always friendly and helpful, loving, and caring, but can have her dark side if she is really mad
Description(pics accepted)- Pic below
History(optional)- She was born to this pack, has no siblings, and her parents died of old age
Power- Shape-shifting, controls the sky, can fly
Already in SC Pack?- yes
Other- none

Juniper:
Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack 2n1b4o3
Shadow:
Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack Ibwccy
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack   Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:56 am

((All good, Misty! ^^))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack   Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:00 am

(Btw, Shadow is supposed to have a golden charm necklace with three charms, a star, half a heart, and a... Can't think, so I'll find something good later xD

ANYWAYS, wanna rp?)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack   Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:42 am

(( am I accepted? And I think I changed the powers up... Let me check. :) ))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack   Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:56 pm

((Sure you are, PinkPup! You can start RPing whenever you feel like it! ^^))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack   Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:57 pm

(SOCK MONKEY RP WITH MOI! xD )
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack   Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:00 pm

((That's SOCKYMONKEY to you, Missy Misty. XD Sure, with who?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack   Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not that Easily Beaten...~A Magic Wolf RP--Storm Chaser Pack
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next