RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Darkest Path- A Warriros Fanfic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

The Darkest Path- A Warriros Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: The Darkest Path- A Warriros Fanfic   The Darkest Path- A Warriros Fanfic I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:11 pm

The Darkest Path- A Warriros Fanfic Hollyl12
(That's the cover of my imaginary book.)

Here it goes, Ima cut to the chase. This is my theory about Hollyleaf after Sunset.

Hollyleaf ran into the tunnels and memories rushed back into her, memories of her clanmates and her past. The time that she and her brothers, along with Heathertail and Breezepelt, had rescued the WindClan kits from the deathly black floodwater that had lapped at their tiny paws. She remembered Lionblaze sneaking out to meet his friend, Heathertail- how mad she had been, knowing that Lionblaze had broken the warrior code. She almost laughed out loud. After all the lies and blood shed she had seen, after seeing the thing she had known as an unbreakable barrier that held the clans together clawed to peices, that one rule broken seemed about as significant as a pebble on a mountian. Suddenly a crumbling noise started, like the roar of a monster on the Thunderpath, and a giant crash. A weight feel onto her, and she didn't feel anything anymore.

--------

When Hollyleaf awoke, the weight was gone. She got to her paws, and though she ached, she was okay. How... where am I? she wondered. She was still in the tunnels, though sunlight shone through several feet above the ground through holes in the roof where the rockfall had begun. She slowly turned around, and her gaze met a calm amber stare. A white-and-brown tabby tom was staring back at her, licking his delicate paw, and drawing it over his ear.

"Sol." Hollyleaf snarled, unconsealed threat in her voice.

"That's not the best way to thank someone for saving your life, now, is it?" Sol commented, leisurley padding towards Hollyleaf with his head cocked to one side.

"Saved my- what?" Hollyleaf asked.

"You were unconscious when I dug you out of that rockfall," he said, flicking his tail in the direction of the heap of jagged stones that Hollyleaf had been stuck under.

"I don't owe anything to the likes of you," Hollyleaf growled, whipping around and beginning to leap up the rocks one by one. To her suprize, Sol simply continued grooming himself indifferently.

Don't be fooled by him, something told her. She gave him a last final glance over her shoulder before padding across the clan borders and saying goodbye to everything she once knew.

------

Hollyleaf padded through a forest, the moon shining dimly above. The ground was littered with moist autumn leaves that squished underfoot, and raindrops weighted down the leaves. Brushing through ferns that shook beads of water onto her, her pelt was soon soaked.

Soon she came to a small clearing where a rotting tree trunk stood. Something about it made it seem eeire.

Suddenly there was a form on top of the stump. All she could make out in the cool night was his amber eyes. They reminded her of her father- No, just Brambleclaw, she corrected herself. Normally she would be frightened, but she had nothing to lose, so she padded out into he moonlight that shone in the clearing where no trees stood in the way.

"Greetings," said a deep voice. As she approached the figure, she saw that he had broad shoulders and a dark tabby pelt. Something about him made him seem like he wasn't really there; like he was a mirage on the mist.

"My name is Tigerstar."

Hollyleaf froze.

Tigerstar.

I know that name.

But what does he want with me?

-----

"I know what you're probably thinking right now," the dark tabby continued, his figure outlined against the night sky. "Yes, I died. But yet here I am, standing in front of you. I-"

"I get it," Hollyleaf interupted him. "But what do you want with me?"

Tigerstar frowned, and nimbly jumped off of the trunk. "You see, your brothers were too foolish and proud to accept my help. But I know you are different. You are the smartest one among the three of you. I can tell."

Hollyleaf opened her mouth to speak, and Tigerstar could tell what she was about to say from the challenging glint in her eyes. "You don't know if you can trust me," Tigerstar guessed.

Hollyleaf closed her mouth. "You haven't done much at all to earn my trust." she pointed out finally. Except being here with a reputation like his and not just killing me. she added silently.

"I know what cats say about me," Tigerstar began. "And I have made too many mistakes. I need to make up for what I did in my lifetime." he explained.

"Yeah, right," Hollyleaf sneered. "And hedgehogs fly."

"There is much time to think when all the time in the world, Hollyleaf. I have been contemplating my life and what I did where I reside now." Tigerstar murmured. "I've changed," he insisted, and his eyes gave nothing away.

Hollyleaf paused, and it seemed as if moons went by until she spoke again.

What do I have to lose? she asked herself.

"What do you want me do?"

------

I'm sorry for the bad writing skillz XD Should I continue?

Last edited by Otterwhisker on Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Path- A Warriros Fanfic   The Darkest Path- A Warriros Fanfic I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:09 pm

YES.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Path- A Warriros Fanfic   The Darkest Path- A Warriros Fanfic I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:37 pm

Okay.... XD
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Path- A Warriros Fanfic   The Darkest Path- A Warriros Fanfic I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:21 pm

Yeah, it's really good! Wouldn't it be interesting if Omen of the Stars came out and this was almost excactly what happened? 0_o It'd actually be a little freaky...

But yeah, continue the story, I like it. :]
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Path- A Warriros Fanfic   The Darkest Path- A Warriros Fanfic I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:31 pm

0.o That'd be soooo freaky. Anywho, I'll keep writing:
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Path- A Warriros Fanfic   The Darkest Path- A Warriros Fanfic I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:03 pm

I stopped reading the series(I was forced to by my father) after the first book in The Power of Three(I think that's what the last Sub-Series in the Warrior Series was called. Correct me if I'm wrong) so before I read on, could I please be told by someone(In a Spoiler, of course. I'd hate to ruin it for someone) what happened in Sunset? Thankies!

OH, and Otter + Pirate, that happened to me once. I read a series, and while I was waiting for the next book in the series, I guessed what would happen, and I was totally right!!
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Path- A Warriros Fanfic   The Darkest Path- A Warriros Fanfic I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:32 am

Here:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Path- A Warriros Fanfic   The Darkest Path- A Warriros Fanfic I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:05 am

What about Long Shadows? ^^
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Path- A Warriros Fanfic   The Darkest Path- A Warriros Fanfic I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:03 pm

LOL, if any of you guys read the whole percy Jackson series:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Path- A Warriros Fanfic   The Darkest Path- A Warriros Fanfic I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:29 pm

I've yet to read the last book, but I've never trusted Luke anyway! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Path- A Warriros Fanfic   The Darkest Path- A Warriros Fanfic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Darkest Path- A Warriros Fanfic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPC Artist's Corner :: RPC Library-
Jump to: