RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.

Go down 
+12
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Fang
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Harvey
Otterwhisker
kieran c:
Lan Fan
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Blank's Toucan
Mad MOAI
❝ lauren ❞
Peachfrost
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:25 pm

"Good morning, Leopardstrike," Snakefoot said affectionately, heading out into the clearing. She stopped around the middle of camp and pricked her ears to see if she was going on any patrols.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:35 pm

Raven picked up the pace a bit.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:27 pm

Otterpaw blinked. "Me? Oh, not much," he said, scuffling his paws as a ShadowClan warrior passed in front of him. He gestured with his tail for Sagepaw to follow him to the far side of camp. "It's just... all these ShadowClan warriors..." he finally murmured, wrinkling up his nose. "Surely there isn't enough prey in our territory to support both clans, even with more hunters?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:21 pm

Sagepaw considered this for a moment. "I know what you mean. But we can all do with a little less until ShadowClan is together again and ready to go home." She meowed. "We'd want their help if ThunderClan was in their place." She added, sitting down with her tail curled neatly over her paws. "Also, after this, Leafstar kind of owes ThunderClan. We might get something good out of this."

Meadowshine settled down comfortably beside Fallenstar and began to eat.

((Sorry for the short post with Meadowshine, not much to say there. xD))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:36 pm

"Yeah..." Otterpaw mumbled half-heartedly. He got to his paws, shaking off a few strands of dried grass from his sleek brown pelt before padding back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:23 am

Fallenstar shook out her fur and stretched out her forelegs comfortably when she finished her meal. "Are we all set?" she asked the others, who were also picking the last scraps of the prey. "I'm sure your Clan will be very happy to see you," she purred, padding over to Leafstar. The ShadowClan leader smiled back, licking her paw.

"Ive been waiting to find them for days myself." Leafstar replied, burrying the pieces of her kill. She gazed around as the other finished up. This land was so familiar, so like home to her already. It would be hard to have to leave it.

Leafstar stepped throught the ThunderClan entrance, and was woken by a wave of warm ThunderClan scents. Robinfur jumped at the sight of Fallenstar and the ShadowClan cat, and dipped his head in a gracious hello to the two.
Already she could see a few of her cats on the edge of the clearing. They looked over and were in front of her in a flash, greeting and welcoming her presence.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:35 am

Amberheart flooded with happiness. She saw familar faces of clanmates she hasn't seen. She looked around and stood by the ShadowClan leader questionly. She didn't feel hungry when they were huntiing, but now she could feel her stomach rumble quietly. She smelt familar and unknown scents, overwhelming her.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:54 am

Wildstripe nudged her (three, I think?) kits softly, and they looked up at her endearingly. They were probably beginning to remember things more than just her face. The half-lynx she-cat nodded, smiling calmly.

Snakefoot gazed at Leopardstrike for a moment, and then around the camp. Unless she was on a patrol or something, there wouldn't be much to do today. She looked up at the sky; the sun was promising a warm day. That was good; it satisfied Snakefoot.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:05 pm

Sagepaw yawned yet again and scented the air. She turned when she heard a commotion in the camp. Oh now what? She wondered irritably as she turned. Then she saw Fallenstar and Leafstar, and bounded back to Robinfur. "I guess they found her." She commented to her mentor, her green eyes shining with interest.

Meadowshine twitched her tail in surprise towards the reaction of the cats in camp. The ShadowClan cats were looking as if a warrior of StarClan had come into the ThunderClan camp. Meadowshine was surprisingly proud to be part of the patrol leading Leafstar back, and carried her head high.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:11 pm

Fallenstar smiled at the cats gathering around the entrance of camp, and stood back for a moment. "ShadowClan is almost whole again." she purred to herself, silently wishing (AH I FORGOT. I'll edit when I remember....)was by her side. The ThunderClan leader took note of the condition of camp for a while before leaping up onto the High Ledge. "Cats of ThunderClan and ShadowClan, gather here beneath the High Ledge for a meeting!" she bellowed, sitting and wrapping her ashy-striped tail around her paws.

Robinfur spoke to a few of the ShadowClan members, including Leafstar, when his ears swiveled at the voice of Fallenstar. He trotted over to where Sagepaw was, acknowledging her in a nod.

Pantherclaw practically leapt off the Earth he wad laying on on the opposit side of camp. "Leafstar! It's good to see you." he meowed, keeping his stern posture despite his obvious excitement. The ShadowClan leader and deputy exchanged conversation, catching up on the Clan's conditions. After Fallenstar had called the meeting, he sat near her the way he would at the old camp, in his usual place.

( TO BE CONTINUED! I HAVE NOT FINISHED THIS POST.))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:18 pm

Amberheart padded toward the Rock. She closed her eyes as she wished she was looking at Leafstar, instead, atop this rock. But, obediently, she looked up at Fallenstar.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:08 pm

Hearing the call, Raven immediately made his way towards the Rock. He hadn't heard the call in a long time, and he was starting to warm up to this.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:38 pm

(IT'S NOT A ROCKKKK XD it's an old broken twoleg bench. There are vines and ferns and stuff around the bottom, surrounding where her den is. She stands on the highest part, the broken half that sticks up, when she calls meetings =D.)

*Continued...
Leafstar took a few paces to stand at the front of her Clan, though in the back of the assembled group, waiting for the announcement. The tall brown she-cat's nosed twitched as she watched and waited as more cats filed into the crowded clearing. It was certainly not made for two Clans.

Sunfeather's tail tip bounced off the ground as she waited impatiently for Fallenstar to speak. She could hear a few muffled murmers in the front of the group, and turned to chat with Whitestorm, who was posed next to her.

Whitestorm sighed calmly, her white fur standing out against the darker pelts around her. From what she knew, there was only one other white cat here now, anf they were from ThunderClan. But no one else had two different colored eyes like Whitestorm's. She had gotten many compliments while staying here for them. The ShadowClan warrior blinked, feeling someone watching her. Sunfeather piped up and started a conversation, and Whitestorm went along with it. She did'nt feel much like conversation today.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:33 pm

(I'm gonna be gone the next two days for a school trip. Please tell everyone else if they ask. THANKS!)

Fallenstar flicked her tail tip, gazing out at the waiting cats, the last few still filling in. "As you all know, nearly all of ShadowClan is found. They are only missing a couple more members, as far as I know. One of them happens to be the medicine cat Silversnow." she started, nodding to Leafstar for approval. The dusty brown ShadowClan leader dipped her head.

"Soon ShadowClan will have to look for a new territory. Some of us can help with that, if the desire so. But for now we will still live together. I expect responsibilities to be divided fairly."

( Remind me to mention (when I get back) the gathering. It's coming up soon.)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:47 pm

(I will. =))
(Oops. xD)

Amberheart twitched her nose. She looked around. Fallenstar wa sright. Pretty much only Silversnow. The medicine cat might be as well dead. She shuddered at the thought.
Amberheart decided she would visit the twoleg are to check if her med. cat was there. Hopefully, she might find another member that is willing to join.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:54 am

Cloverheart padded around the camp, unsure what to do.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:22 pm

((Cloverheart, do you have any plottish thing right now, or will you be my mentor? :) Mah naem is Otterpaw.))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:11 am

Fallenstar continued after a pause to let the cats talk. She cleared her throat, and stood back on all four paws. "As most of you know, the Gathering is also coming up soon. We have at least four more sunrises untill then, but Leafstar and myself hope to find the remaining members by then, so we can reunite with RiverClan and WindClan." she meowed, and watched some of the faces light up with excitement.

Robinfur smiled. That meant that he could speak with the other Medicine cats again.

Leafstar shifted her position, curling her long brown tail around her paws. She wanted to talk with the other leaders as well, but was'nt sure on how much she wanted to tell them. She glanced over at Pantherclaw, who gave a knowing nod in return.

((Okay, this is what needs to happen soon, before plot 2 starts to unfold. I'll paste this checklist on the front page too, if we need it.

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 7 Bulletpink We must find Silversnow. She will be somewhere in the city, but I will not say where. None of my characters will find her, so you guys have to work together on this one.

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 7 Bulletpink As you've probably noticed, ThunderClan is kinda without an active deputy. So I need one member with a warrior to be our new deputy. I will choose based on your rping style and activeness if there is more than one person who wants dibs.

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 7 Bulletpink The Queens must have their babies soon. I am planning on having Minnowpool to bear her kits right after Silversnow if found. If there are any other pregnant queens they must have their kits inbween now and the end of plot 1.

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 7 Bulletpink The gathering. I need two other members to play the other leaders for WindClan and RiverClan. You get to keep those characters if you want, but don't expect to use them except for meetings like so. You can pick the names and etc. Male leaders would be nice, btw.

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 7 Bulletpink New members! We should try to get new members to join ThunderClan (the rp itself,) as much as possible. It is quickly growing unpopular and slow. So if you can, get anyone to join! Thanks!

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 7 Bulletpink When all of ShadowClan is found, I plan on moving them back to their old home, but with the help of ThunderClan to make sure it is safe for good. They will not decide to move back right away though, it will be more of a last resort kind of thing.

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 7 Bulletpink Members with ShadowClan cats need to rp a little more, please. That helps move this along too. Might as well use it if you've got it, right? XD

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 7 Bulletpink Members with Kits/apprentices need to start training again. Mentors, make sure to get them out there! If your cat needs a mentor, tell me right away and we'll set somthing up.

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 7 Bulletpink Anything else? Please let me know!))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:25 am

((Two things.

1. Snakefoot isn't on the warriors list.
2. The ShadowClan notes Wildstripe as unfound, while actually she is currently in the nursery with three kits, Cedarkit, Oakkit and Rowankit.))

Wildstripe nosed Cedarkit slightly. "Don't go too far!" The white tabby queen was positioned near the entrance, using up most of her energy to make sure her kits didn't get into trouble. Wildstripe had always known the brown kit in particular to be mischievous, although the other kits didn't hesitate to follow along most of the time. The brown-striped queen gave Cedarkit a scolding look, then herded the kits back into the nursery.

Snakefoot groomed herself for a moment in the sunlight, Leopardstrike still sitting in the warriors' den. She gazed at the passing clouds for a moment, and then glanced around camp, listening for someone to call her, even though she didn't expect to be on any patrols. The birds hastily sang their morning songs into the ears of the cats in the camp, much to the gray she-cat's interest.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:27 am

Raven swished his tail. "Do you need me to do anything?"

((No idea who he's talking to...))
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:45 pm

((*waves hand in the air* Can I play RiverClan's leader? 0.0))

Sagepaw curled her tail with excitement. It seemed like ages since she had spoken to a medicine cat from another clan!
And she also wanted to help find Silversnow. She decided to herself that she would go searching after the meeting was over. Maybe she'd get another cat or two to come with her. She wondered if Robinfur would go with her.

Meadowshine listened patiently to what Fallenstar said. "How many cats are still missing?" She asked when Fallenstar finished speaking.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:41 pm

. . . Otterpaw was excited. He was determined to find Silversnow, but he contained his anticipation as he thought about what to do. I need to know more about Silversnow to know where she would be, he decided. But what cat would know about her? he wondered. Then it hit him. Robinfur! She'd probably know where Silversnow might be hiding, as a fellow medicine cat. He padded over to her, mewing her name.
. . . Robinfur, do you have any idea where Silversnow went?" Otterpaw began timidly, continuing, " I thought you might know a lead since you know her the best."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:00 pm

(Yes, I know. Sorry about that. I've been falling behind with the front page lately ^^"...I'll update it as soon as I post.

and absolutly! Just come up with a name and a short description of their personality and looks. Remember it's RiverClan we're talking about, so make them distict to their territory, if you know what I mean.

and Robinfur is a girl. ='D.)
Robinfur nodded, and turned away from the group to speak with the apprentice. "Silversnow is likely to be on her own. If anywhere, somtimes I find her in the two-leg city half of where our territories meet, looking for herbs. Your best bet is to search the city first. Alleyways, high places, backyard gardens. Places where Clan cats are'nt normally supposed to go." he added, thinking of the she-cat's micheivious personality. He glanced over his shoulder at Sagepaw. "Ask her, too. Sagepaw is pretty close with Silversnow as well."

Fallenstar looked down at Meadowshine when she heard the dappled she-cat's voice. "Actually, I'm not sure." she glanced at Leafstar.

Leafstar took a pace forward to stand at the base of The Ledge. "Our medicine cat and I believe a couple more of our warriors are still to be found. I'll have to re-announce later- I hav'nt taken role call yet."

Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:34 pm

. . . Otterpaw dipped his head in graditude. "Thank you," he mewed before racing off towards Sagepaw. Otterpaw almost crashed into the medicine cat apprentice in his exictement. Sagepaw was a friend to Otterpaw. She had welcomed him warmly when he first joined the clan, and he knew he could confide in her when he had a secret.
. . . "Robinfur said you know about Silversnow," Otterpaw said after licking his chest fur to hide his embarassment at his near collision. "Could you tell me about her. or where you think she might be?" he asked. "I'm going to try and find her," he added.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:27 pm

Amberhearts twitched her ears. She turned her head side to side, looking for someone to talk to. She quickly spotted Pantherclaw, and padded up to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.
Page 7 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next