RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two challenges on my mind!!

Go down 
+3
Becca!
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

Two challenges on my mind!! Empty
PostSubject: Two challenges on my mind!!   Two challenges on my mind!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:09 am

I've got two things I want to do right now that normally someone as young as me wouldn't do.

First, I've always loved cats. I've become a great expert at drawing them, or at least compared to what I did before (for example, see my art topic for the newer drawings). And for some reason, my art confidence has been greatly boosted ever since I made the drawing in my signature (Which I attached so you could see the image). I've been to four or five different art galleries in my entire lifetime, and one of them had coasters (like the things you put cups on) with cat images on them. That made me want to draw even more. Now, I'm kind of thinking about asking my mom for a canvas so I can make a cat painting and sell it to the gallery.

The second one, I'm more determined on doing. Last night I had a dream I was a sea lion and lived in the body of water near me (which is a watershed called the Puget Sound). I was swimming to hunt for those delicious salmon at about five in the morning, but I couldn't find any. I wondered why, and when I tried going deeper to look, the silt on the bottom of the lake (I was in a very shallow area) was black and fetid with tar from the nearby industries. That was why there were no fish. I woke up inspired to write a chapter book titled "We Can Save the Puget Sound!" inspired by the dream, and noting how we can help take care of and even save the life of Puget Sound, and actually publishing it.

Do you think I should do this? I'm very set on both but still rather unsure.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Two challenges on my mind!!   Two challenges on my mind!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:13 am

Always strive to do what you want and never give up!

In other words, yes.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Two challenges on my mind!!   Two challenges on my mind!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:14 am

Wow!

1) Your drawings are truely amazing Dawn, and if you could get a painting in a gallery then that would be awesome! I think, if you truely wanted to you could try!

2) I like this idea too! You should right a small short story/essay type thing and maybe give it to your parents or a teacher, they might even give it to your governer, or someone higher up and they might even help save it! I know that you'll do a good job on it!
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Two challenges on my mind!!   Two challenges on my mind!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:28 am

Well, for one thing, my stories are never short. XD If I don't go in-depth, I don't feel like it's complete. Also, I've already started drawing what I think should be the cover...
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Two challenges on my mind!!   Two challenges on my mind!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:09 am

HOLY SNAPPLE. I think YESS!!! to both. If you could get a painting into a gallery, thats just.. WOW. I used to live near Puget Sound, pretty close to it, and I think that would be an amazing story, what with your writing skills.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Two challenges on my mind!!   Two challenges on my mind!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:33 am

Yes and yes!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Two challenges on my mind!!   Two challenges on my mind!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:06 pm

Dawnfrost (Glue) wrote:
Well, for one thing, my stories are never short. XD If I don't go in-depth, I don't feel like it's complete. Also, I've already started drawing what I think should be the cover...

YES, YES, AND YES SIR EE BOB.

You're drawings are awesome, and I wish I had inspiring dreams like you. XD Okay, I do , but I don't feel compelled to write books about them. :roll: I feel the same way about my writings, which is why I'm disappointed in the writing prompt thingies they make us write about. Once it was "What Do You Like About School?". :suspect:
You've gotta tell me about the story as you go further in to it. You HAVE to scan the cover and send me the pages. Every day. Or I will rip your soul out and feed it to the jackals. XD
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Two challenges on my mind!!   Two challenges on my mind!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:20 pm

Go for it ^.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two challenges on my mind!!   Two challenges on my mind!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two challenges on my mind!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPcentral Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: