RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Funny or Stupid Moments

Go down 
+6
Jєt
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Peachfrost
Becca!
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

Funny or Stupid Moments Empty
PostSubject: Funny or Stupid Moments   Funny or Stupid Moments I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:26 pm

Have you had any moments in your life where you were extremely ignorant, stupid or just plain funny?

I think I've played too much Pokémon Platinum Version lately. I am inking a picture I just drew (look in Look at my Fox Pic! in a few minutes), and I wanted to try shading it with the pen, but since I don't have white-out, I thought,

"Maybe I should save the game first."

As in, I could turn off if something went wrong.

:lol:

How about you?
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Funny or Stupid Moments   Funny or Stupid Moments I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:50 pm

I often bump into the door frame when I'm trying to go into the next room.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Funny or Stupid Moments   Funny or Stupid Moments I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:10 pm

Last night, I went to a youth group thing at my church and we were passing an egg around in a circle and saying the alphabet backwards [Don't ask...] and It got to me, my letter was supposed to be 'Q' and I was about to say that, but I said 'Z'. I swear, there is something messed up with my mind. xD
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Funny or Stupid Moments   Funny or Stupid Moments I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:27 pm

This morning I was taking a survey of birthdays for a project, and I came up to our 8th grade twins.

"Hey Mary, when is your birthday anyways?"

"(answer)"

then I went up to her sister.

"Whens your birthday, Erin?"

"Erm...the same!"

XDD MAJOR blonde moment...
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Funny or Stupid Moments   Funny or Stupid Moments I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:59 pm

I was in Social Studies, and my boring teacher was like, "Can you tell for me how many degrees are in a circle?"
Me: "Oh, uh, 180."
Boring Teacher: "IT'S (my mind went blank at that moment)!"
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Funny or Stupid Moments   Funny or Stupid Moments I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:21 pm

[whisper]360 degrees.[/whisper] xD
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Funny or Stupid Moments   Funny or Stupid Moments I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:27 pm

Yeah...^_^""

And once when I was little, I remember burping in class, and when my teacher looked at me, I was like, "Who burped??"

And also, the same year I just started going like, "MMM. EMMM. URMM." while my teacher was talking. I wasn't even aware I was doing it, and she was like, "GO PULL A CARD." (elementary school version of demerits.)
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Funny or Stupid Moments   Funny or Stupid Moments I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:29 pm

Well a few days ago at lunch I was eating pizza and I had ripped it in half because I wasn't that hungry. So a few seconds later I looked down at my tray and yelled, "WHO RIPPED MY PIZZA- oh wait that was me!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Funny or Stupid Moments   Funny or Stupid Moments I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:34 pm

Oh! I was in class today, and it was quiet and the teacher was reading out of a book. I had to sneeze, and tried to stop it but when I did sneeze it sounded really loud and like something hit my table. The teacher looked at me, as with the rest of the class and I waved. xDD
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Funny or Stupid Moments   Funny or Stupid Moments I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:25 pm

Lol to all of those! xD

I was swimming in a lake with my friends, and I have this phobia of things touching me in the water if I can't see them. ((weird, I know.)) So I felt this thing brush my right leg and I was like "AAAH! Something just touched me!" And I realized it was my left leg. xD
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Funny or Stupid Moments   Funny or Stupid Moments I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:41 pm

I was in my dad's car, and he pulled into the driveway and gave me the keys. I opened the car door and got out, but didn't close the door.

"Dad, can I have the keys?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Funny or Stupid Moments   Funny or Stupid Moments I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:28 pm

Ok.. I was at my friends house, and me and my other friend were sitting in chairs. My friend was doing her homework, and aloud she was like, '6 times 15.. 70.. 2 times 1..' And then she pauses for like a minute, and then shes like, "OH! 2!!' And me and the other friend burst out laughing.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Funny or Stupid Moments   Funny or Stupid Moments I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:52 pm

During CSAP, I raised my hand an said, "I don't get this question." Everyone stared at me in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Funny or Stupid Moments   Funny or Stupid Moments I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:51 am

LOL! This is hilarious.

I did the same thing that Dawnfrost did with her artwork.
I was going to school with my mom in our car playing Pokemon Diamond, and then my mom told me to turn it off so I started reading Guardians of Ga'Hoole.
When we got to school-

'Crud! Mom - save my game for me. I'm on the third gym battle.' XDXDXDXD I didn't even remember that I wasn't playing my DS!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny or Stupid Moments   Funny or Stupid Moments I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funny or Stupid Moments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPcentral Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: