RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holly's gone Hp baby! xD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

Holly's gone Hp baby! xD Empty
PostSubject: Holly's gone Hp baby! xD   Holly's gone Hp baby! xD I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:39 pm

Thats right, I'm on a brand new 17" Hp Pavilion Notebook, that my mom is going to give me when hers is fixed. It apparently crashed this morning and a guy is picking it up tomorrow and taking it to his workshop thingy-magig.

BUT I AM LOVING THIS THING <3

But we don't have wireless internet, right now anyway, so I can only use it here at the resort or home, if I take the connection thing with me. I'm going to Birchrun/Frankenmuth on Tuesday-Thursday, and the hotel we're staying at has Wifi in the room we're staying at =D so HUZZAH!
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Holly's gone Hp baby! xD   Holly's gone Hp baby! xD I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:44 pm

xDD HUZZAH FOR HOLLY!

HP is amazing, ask Jacob and I. We have the same computers. They are cristal clear and amazing! HUZZAH FOR HOLLY!!!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Holly's gone Hp baby! xD   Holly's gone Hp baby! xD I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:51 pm

HURRAY! Hp Pavillion's are the bomb 8)

You'll love it! It has like a 3 hour lifespan and crystal clear picture like Becca said.

Again, Congrats on the new Computer! You'll love it!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Holly's gone Hp baby! xD   Holly's gone Hp baby! xD I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:54 pm

Yes, it is very sharp ^^ Snazzy, as I keep calling it. I just have to get used to the keyboard, and somtimes when I type and make a mistake and go to 'backspace' it, it wont let me type back in to fix it. But I'm sure I'll figure it out soon =DD

Ugh, I hate this >< It's blizzarding, AGAIN xD I mean, it's stinkin' March XD
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Holly's gone Hp baby! xD   Holly's gone Hp baby! xD I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:00 pm

Yeah. Me and Rebecca complain about that sometimes. The keyboard can get quite annoying at somepoints. >.< Other than that it's an amazing computer ;)

It was hailing here earlier.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Holly's gone Hp baby! xD   Holly's gone Hp baby! xD I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:11 pm

EH >.< in Michigan we normally get dumped the last few times in spring during March and April, MAYBE even an inch in May. But we were not supposed to get a blizzard xD
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Holly's gone Hp baby! xD   Holly's gone Hp baby! xD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:10 pm

New name!

(Narh-riss-cuss) ^^ You like?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Holly's gone Hp baby! xD   Holly's gone Hp baby! xD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:50 pm

Yeah. It's fun to say.

xD

How'd you come up with it?
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Holly's gone Hp baby! xD   Holly's gone Hp baby! xD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:53 pm

I thought it was Narcisuss or something, because of um.... "narcisstic?" I have no idea if I'm spelling these right, or even if they're correct.

I've never had a laptop before.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Holly's gone Hp baby! xD   Holly's gone Hp baby! xD I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:21 pm

I got it from another user on DA who's name was similar to it, but I read it wrong as 'nariscuss' and I loved it ^^

Then I found Keltie from a P!AtD video on Youtube and that stuck as well.

Anywhoodles....I'm in Birchrun/Frankenmuth now! This hotel's wifi service is very handy, but it's not protected, so I can't stay on long. XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holly's gone Hp baby! xD   Holly's gone Hp baby! xD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holly's gone Hp baby! xD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPcentral Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: