RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dawnfrost's Cat Drawings- Need a new RP character, or want to look?

Go down 
+5
Mistyy
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Midnight*Wolf
kieran c:
Lan Fan
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

Dawnfrost's Cat Drawings- Need a new RP character, or want to look? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawnfrost's Cat Drawings- Need a new RP character, or want to look?   Dawnfrost's Cat Drawings- Need a new RP character, or want to look? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:34 pm

Text: Amberheart Where is her destiny?
Cat's pattern: tabby.
Coat color: orangish-yellow.
Fur length: moderte
Special features: long tail
Eye color: brown
Position: laying down
Other: a forest full of trees that seem to go on forever!
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

Dawnfrost's Cat Drawings- Need a new RP character, or want to look? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawnfrost's Cat Drawings- Need a new RP character, or want to look?   Dawnfrost's Cat Drawings- Need a new RP character, or want to look? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:05 pm

Wildfire(pirate) wrote:
I linked to here on the bottom of my sig, is that alright?

Yes, but you probably want to put some text in so people will know what to click, and it might even add suspense (which is good.) For example, this, without the last space after the / :

[url=https://rpcentral.forumotion.com/artsy-martsy-pixels-drawings-f32/dawnfrost-s-cat-drawings-need-a-new-rp-character-or-want-to-look-t1459.htm?sid=ffddad6f6b17b9913135edbd37bb822d]Want your own cat pic?[/ url]

But do whatever you want, really. That's just the way that usually works better.

I'll get started on the requests.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Dawnfrost's Cat Drawings- Need a new RP character, or want to look?   Dawnfrost's Cat Drawings- Need a new RP character, or want to look? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:47 pm

Text: Branchstar /Below the name: Waiting in StarClan.. Watching
Cat's pattern: Dark brown tabby stripes
Coat color: Light Brown
Fur length: Moderate
Special features: Long tail
Eye color: Emerald green
Position: Sitting with his tail curled over his paws
Other: Uh.. Can the background be like he's sitting on clouds and the night sky and stars are in the background?
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Dawnfrost's Cat Drawings- Need a new RP character, or want to look?   Dawnfrost's Cat Drawings- Need a new RP character, or want to look? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:49 pm

Text: One mistake of the past makes a world of differences...
(smaller, at the bottom) Lionwhisker
Cat's pattern: tawny tabby
Coat color: Golden
Fur length: Moderate
Special features: Fluffy tail
Eye color: Dark blue
Position: Looking up.
Other: Could you have TWO cats in a picture? Because if so, I'd like Tigerstar watching him. Lemme explain. Lionwhisker's sitting on a cliff at night, plenty of stars in the sky, crescent moon. There's a forest edge right behind him, and you can see half of Tigerstar creeping out of the forest, looking all evil as usual.
So Lionwhisker would be like, *sigh*, and Tigerstar would be like, *evil snicker*. XD
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Dawnfrost's Cat Drawings- Need a new RP character, or want to look?   Dawnfrost's Cat Drawings- Need a new RP character, or want to look? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:57 pm

I'll get started on that one too.

Sorry for the wait, guys, I've been in lazy-lazy mode lately. I'll keep my promise to you, After all, that is the purpose of a drawing shop.

EDIT: I also apologize for forgetting the whiskers on the Cherrypaw drawing.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Dawnfrost's Cat Drawings- Need a new RP character, or want to look?   Dawnfrost's Cat Drawings- Need a new RP character, or want to look? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:18 pm

Thankies! Dawnfrost's Cat Drawings- Need a new RP character, or want to look? - Page 2 Bow10
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Dawnfrost's Cat Drawings- Need a new RP character, or want to look?   Dawnfrost's Cat Drawings- Need a new RP character, or want to look? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:52 pm

All right, I have the Varjak one so far, but that's it...

Dawnfrost's Cat Drawings- Need a new RP character, or want to look? - Page 2 Darksong061
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Dawnfrost's Cat Drawings- Need a new RP character, or want to look?   Dawnfrost's Cat Drawings- Need a new RP character, or want to look? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 5:13 pm

Did you see my form?
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: Dawnfrost's Cat Drawings- Need a new RP character, or want to look?   Dawnfrost's Cat Drawings- Need a new RP character, or want to look? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:09 pm

Text: Moonfrost
Cat's pattern: Marble
coat color: Light gray with darker gray marble pattern
fur length: Medium
Special feautures: Can you make it look like he is blind?
position: Laying down
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Dawnfrost's Cat Drawings- Need a new RP character, or want to look?   Dawnfrost's Cat Drawings- Need a new RP character, or want to look? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:13 pm

Acknowledged... I'm great at blind things :)

Meanwhile, I got three of the four other drawings done.

Dawnfrost's Cat Drawings- Need a new RP character, or want to look? - Page 2 Photo26

Dawnfrost's Cat Drawings- Need a new RP character, or want to look? - Page 2 Photo27-1

Dawnfrost's Cat Drawings- Need a new RP character, or want to look? - Page 2 Photo28-1
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Dawnfrost's Cat Drawings- Need a new RP character, or want to look?   Dawnfrost's Cat Drawings- Need a new RP character, or want to look? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:14 pm

Ooohh.. THAT LOOKS SOO COOL! Thanks Dawn!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Dawnfrost's Cat Drawings- Need a new RP character, or want to look?   Dawnfrost's Cat Drawings- Need a new RP character, or want to look? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:00 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawnfrost's Cat Drawings- Need a new RP character, or want to look?   Dawnfrost's Cat Drawings- Need a new RP character, or want to look? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dawnfrost's Cat Drawings- Need a new RP character, or want to look?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2