RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.)

Go down 
+6
Mad MOAI
Otterwhisker
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Peachfrost
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.) Empty
PostSubject: Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.)   Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:04 am

You know with all the umm..emotional stuff? Harvs leaving, Storm not coming on, and RPC become to "Grown up" with the Romace? And the fights...?

WEll, I thiught, somehow RPC could put together a collage, all of us, for the banner. Like we all make our own pics, and well, wnteh will have to put it togther, she knows how big the banner is. It's just an Idea....

I just keep feeling heartbroken here. I thought we needed something to remindus that RPC is here to bring us together and RP.

If my Idea has no way of working, we need suggestions.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.)   Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:43 am

I like the idea! Coolness!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.)   Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:29 pm

That is not a bad idea, too!
Espescially since this month is the anniversary of RPc's first month on the web! :3
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.)   Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:20 pm

Great Vix! We could do pics of anything! We should put our name at the bottom. I can add a lot a cool stuff!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.)   Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:34 pm

Awsome. It is Winteh? COOLIO!

Thankies, I like it too. But before we start. Winteh has to be ready. =)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.)   Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:04 pm

Ohh, yeah, cool! Maybe instead of a collage it could just be little pics that represent us layed on the same BG.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.)   Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:10 pm

^Good idea. I have plenty of things to represent me: Cockateer, Hawkhart ace, Absol... cat, wolf, dove, hawk.... the list goes on!
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.)   Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:21 pm

...Sonic... Lol XD
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.)   Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:09 pm

Meta Knight...
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.)   Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:30 pm

Now, I think a sparrow or ferret would fit me...
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.)   Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:09 pm

*has idea*

The RPC Yearbook!
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.)   Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:56 pm

DRAMATIC RODENT!
[dont ask...]
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.)   Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 4:05 pm

Well....
What do I have to be ready for? I can put the collage thingy together, but I can't put it up.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.)   Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:28 pm

We just wanted to ask you, I guess... Anyways, let's make a list of things to represent us. ONLY PEOPLE WHO POST GET REPRESENTED!

TEH LISTEH:
Blue_Brawl_Freak: Sonic The Hedgehog

Let's get specific pics later.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.)   Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:45 pm

So.. We like pick a thing or things that represents us? Cool.. Mine would be something like a pencil and paper or a brown tabby kitty. =)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.)   Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:39 pm

I would be a golden brown she-cat! ~ I'll make a drawing if you want me to, or a computer pixel ding-dong.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.)   Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:13 am

Just remember, guys. Your pictures can't be too big, or Ill have to resize 'em. *sigh*

Mine would have to be...well..I'm not sure! I change characters too much. ^^"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.)   Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:08 am

Wait, does it have to be an animal? Or can it be like a small outline of a country or something?
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.)   Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 12:16 pm

Ohh, maybe it'd be kewl if we were all CATS. That's be pre-ty rad, if you ask me. We could have this big project where we all draw cats (if we're good and have the time and recources) and put them in a clearing!
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.)   Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:04 pm

'Eh, I don't like Cats that much, why don't we all find or draw a picture of an animal that is like us? Then we wouldn't all the the same, we'd have horses, Dogs, Birds, whateves. I think that would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.)   Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:07 pm

Ooooh! *likes that idea betteh*
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.)   Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:24 pm

Thanks! I think I'd probably draw a black panther with violet eyes...
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.)   Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 4:13 pm

Guys, just remember not to get ahead of yourselves. Just because I've approved it, does'nt mean Stormy does'nt already have a plan for the next layout. Not to be pessimistic, or anything.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.)   Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 4:35 pm

But it doesn't need to be the layout. It could just be an image.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.)   Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 4:58 pm

OH-Oh! You know the animals down beside the Who's on thing? It could go there! To represent all our members! Ha, Good Idea, I know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.)   Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something. Something you need to see. (NO, I'm not leaving RPC.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPcentral Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: