RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Does this go here? (PMD2 Spoiler possibility)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

Does this go here? (PMD2 Spoiler possibility) Empty
PostSubject: Does this go here? (PMD2 Spoiler possibility)   Does this go here? (PMD2 Spoiler possibility) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:51 am

Before you read this, I'd like to say that this is basically what one might call a "computer manga" of a different story following Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2. Since it follows some of the storyline, it may contain spoilers. Read at your own risk or turn back now!

Also, I do know that this is almost perfectly serious and is not designed to be an actual comic strip. Due to this it may seem entirely pointless, but for a while I've been looking at other people's sprite comics and aspiring to make my own.

I also do notice that the story jumps from place to place a lot and may seem a bit confusing that way. It is also rather large. Both of these qualities will probably be improved with a bit of help from you friendly members, so feel free to critique the layout (or other things) so I can make future issues better.

Now, to the story.

Scene 1
Scene 2
Scene 3
Scene 4
Scene 5
Scene 6

Currently working on: Scene 7

Info: If it looks like something is wrong with the Ninetales, it is. It'll all be revealed later in the story.

--

Credits:

Me for making this.
Mike the Foxhog of The Cave of Dragonflies for his awesome comics and inspiring me to make my own.
The Spriter's Resource for the sprites, backgrounds and images that make this whole thing possible.
Back to top Go down

Does this go here? (PMD2 Spoiler possibility)
Page 1 of 1