RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Laughs and Cries (By Varjak)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

Laughs and Cries (By Varjak) Empty
PostSubject: Laughs and Cries (By Varjak)   Laughs and Cries (By Varjak) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:15 pm

LAUGHS AND CRIES

Prologue]
"Ya know, I never said we weren't hitting up the dump, Onyx!" A brown tabby cat mewed to a sleek black cat. "I never said we weren't!" The black cat rolled her green eyes. "Onyx, Tam, stop arguing!" I interrupted. My name was Fusse. My friends, Tam, a shaggy haired, mustard eyed Tabby, and Onyx, a sleek, black cat with green eyes were always arguing. I was a white Ragamuffin with mustard eyes, and some light brown on my back and tail. Suddenly, a hiss came from behind me. "Why are you with my friends?" A grey eyed, Egyptian Mau stared at me.
"Hey! Fusse is our friend, April!" Tam spat. April ignored her. Tam and Onyx were my friends, but April didn't like me. She pushed me out of the group.

"Go away!" She hissed at me again. I flinched, ran, and hid.

Chapter One]
Breaking Down

I looked at my brown toed paws. I had gotten into physical fights with April, but her words hurt more than the scars she left on me. i got a ripped ear from one of our fights. The left one to be exact. It was only a nub. It still hurts when I roll over. I looked at the clouds. Grey clouds called out to me. Go back! Fight her! Fight her! Too soon to give in! They whistled. I ran, rain was going to come down soon. Now I couldn't go scavenge at the dump with Onyx and Tam. I sighed and curled up in a log. I didn't mind the few bugs in the mossy log, I just ate the ones that came close. I thought about April's words. They would leave a wound in my heart forever...

Chapter Two]
Seeking Starlight

I dreamed.
I was in a land of clouds, not Star Clan though. I was just clouds. Hey, these aren't clouds! They're just rocks! I thought. I looked at an old tom. "H-hello...who are you?" I asked. "Scar..." The blue cat's words were like milk. "Yes...hello Scar. I'm-" "Fusse! Yes I know!" He interrupted. "Here!" He gave me an amulet. It was gold and had a black gem on it. "It will come in handy! Now fight April, it will be your first battle!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Laughs and Cries (By Varjak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laughs and Cries (By Varjak)   Laughs and Cries (By Varjak) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:17 pm

Cool!!
Back to top Go down

Laughs and Cries (By Varjak)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPC Artist's Corner :: RPC Library-
Jump to: