RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)

Go down 
+5
Mistyy
kyterlize
Lan Fan
kieran c:
Otterwhisker
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:15 pm

Karen sighed, and waited her turn.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:23 pm

((No! PRIVATE RP! READ TITLE! JK XD But did you look at the thread? No people who didn't look at the thread are accepted. *waves finger scornfully* *adds* ))

"Wow!" Ms. Harkwood said, nodding. "Good job! One grape flavored candy for you!"

"I LIKE GRAPE FLAVORED CANDY, THOUGH!" Johnny protested.

"It's just a joke, Johnny." sighed Ms. Harkwood. "If you spell it right, you get a piece of candy- whatever flavor you like." she added.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:36 pm

Karen jumped up and down. 'YAY!"
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:54 pm

"HURRY UP!" yelled Johnny. He hated when other people gloated, especially if it was about something he wanted- he was determined to be the best all the time. He jumped onto the back of Karen.

"Maybe I should try out the 'let them work it out themself thing." Ms. Harkwood mumbled to herself.

Johnny screamed a war cry and pulled a small clump of Laura's hair, then leaped madly onto Karen.

"Nevermind." Ms. Harkwood murmered. "Off!" she said, running and trying to pull Johnny off Karen.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:56 pm

Karen screamed, already hurt from the tumble with Laura. She swung her fist around at Johnny.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:17 pm

Ms. Harkwood pulled Johnny out of the way, only to get slugged by Karen's fist. Ms. Harkwood was steaming, and she said, containing her anger, yet not meeting Karen's gaze, "Class dismissed. Onto reading."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:54 pm

Karen pouted. "I didn't get any candy.." She said, and went out the door, and into the reading classroom.
~~~
Ms.Jones was at her desk. "Hello!"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:21 pm

Laurea ot her candy and ran out the door.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:35 pm

"Hi!" karen chirped. Ms.Jones smield, and Karen told her about how she slugged Ms.Harkworth and her and Laura being friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)   The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The School for Crazy- I mean very SPECIAL kids! (Private RP only for people who are looking at this)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4