RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WereWolves vrs. Dragons vrs. Vampires

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

WereWolves vrs. Dragons vrs. Vampires Empty
PostSubject: WereWolves vrs. Dragons vrs. Vampires   WereWolves vrs. Dragons vrs. Vampires I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:44 pm

Thunder clouds rolled across the gray sky. Across the forest, the sea, and the swamps, there lies a mountian. this mountian is home to the dragons. "The werewolves have taken everything we have" the lead dragon roared "And the vampires are no better. i think a war is starting" the dragons roared in anger, while the leader looked to the north, a tall werewolf and her pack walked into the clearing of mountins. "You think so, Lord vark?" she growled, sniffing the air. "Look what the cat brought in" the werewolf growled, seeing a female vampire walk into the clearing. "we vampires have nothing to do with cats!" she hissed, looking at the werewolf, who was laughing. "Zero!" she hissed, taking in the nasty smell of werewolves and dragons. "Hello Kince" he growled. "SILENCE!" lord vark roared, slashing at both of them. "You can't control us, varky!" zero barked, clawing at him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Will you fight?
Plot: There will be a dreadful war.....and the only one who can save them is midnight the werepyredrake
Race(vampire, dragon or werewolf):
Hates:
Other:
There is lord vark and kince open if one of you wants to be them. I'm zero.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: WereWolves vrs. Dragons vrs. Vampires   WereWolves vrs. Dragons vrs. Vampires I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:03 pm

Name: Sigma
Race(vampire, dragon or werewolf): Werewolf
Hates: Disobedience
Other:

Name: Lord Vark
Race(vampire, dragon or werewolf): Dragon
Hates: Vampires
Other:
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: WereWolves vrs. Dragons vrs. Vampires   WereWolves vrs. Dragons vrs. Vampires I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:09 pm

....FINE
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: WereWolves vrs. Dragons vrs. Vampires   WereWolves vrs. Dragons vrs. Vampires I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:12 pm

Name: Blaze
Hates: Being confined in a small space
Other: Very close to Abyssa
He loks like this

Name: Abyssa
Hates: Being limited in her abilities
Other: Very close to Blaze
She looks like this

I didn't steal either of these images because they are sprites from a game. I am not claiming them as my own.

Last edited by Silver Entei on Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: WereWolves vrs. Dragons vrs. Vampires   WereWolves vrs. Dragons vrs. Vampires I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:13 pm

....Accepted
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: WereWolves vrs. Dragons vrs. Vampires   WereWolves vrs. Dragons vrs. Vampires I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:19 pm

I edited my characters while you were accepting me... am I still good?
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: WereWolves vrs. Dragons vrs. Vampires   WereWolves vrs. Dragons vrs. Vampires I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:20 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: WereWolves vrs. Dragons vrs. Vampires   WereWolves vrs. Dragons vrs. Vampires I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:09 pm

Name: Zero
Race: Werewolf
Hates: Vampires
Other: Loves chicken!
Looks:WereWolves vrs. Dragons vrs. Vampires Normal_evilwolf
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: WereWolves vrs. Dragons vrs. Vampires   WereWolves vrs. Dragons vrs. Vampires I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:47 am

Blaze lumbered away from the others, Abyssa just behind his tail. "There's a war about to start," he said in his deep voice. His scales were like blood staining the dark night, as if it were an omen.

Abyssa, however, was different. Though she had the same large frills and belly and light-colored underbelly as Blaze, her scales were a deep ocean blue. She continued in her undulating path behind him, and they turned around as they were a few body lengths away from the others.

"We attack with breath," Blaze rumbled.

Abyssa gave a purr that made her seem slightly smaller. "I'm best at physical attacks, if that's okay with you."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: WereWolves vrs. Dragons vrs. Vampires   WereWolves vrs. Dragons vrs. Vampires I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:26 pm

Zero peered out of the pine trees, growling to midnight. "Have we had any intruders come to fight?" she snarled, watching the vampires and dragons. "No, zero. mastaer says we must wait till' the fire starts" he whispered, looking at zero. "What fire?" she snapped. Then, there was a dragon's fire that blazed the night. "That one!" midnight shouted, growling and snarling, charging the dragons. zero followed, and soon her whole pack.
WereWolves vrs. Dragons vrs. Vampires Top-1
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: WereWolves vrs. Dragons vrs. Vampires   WereWolves vrs. Dragons vrs. Vampires I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:18 pm

Sigma glanced at Zero. "What?" He bolted forwards, howling loudly.

--

Zark turned his head. "Abyssa! Blaze! Get ready to fight." He roared in reply to Sigma's howl and sprayed fire from his mouth at the charging werewolves.

Sigma darted around the fire and leaped at Zark. The werewolf sank his fangs into Zark's black scales, and the dragon torched the sky with flames. The black werewolf instantly let go of Zark's scales and instead closed his fangs around his ankle and tugged. Zark thrust his claw upwards and sent Sigma flying backwards, hitting his head against the tree.

Sigma could barely keep his eyes open, and passed out...
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: WereWolves vrs. Dragons vrs. Vampires   WereWolves vrs. Dragons vrs. Vampires I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:32 pm

Zero stood blankly looking at sigma, but then she heard the cries of the vampires. "I-im sorry sigma!" she forced her paws to move, still having the frozen warrior in her mind. she bounded towords the north, and then she saw midnight.....Laying frozen on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: WereWolves vrs. Dragons vrs. Vampires   WereWolves vrs. Dragons vrs. Vampires I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:47 pm

While Sigma remained unconscious, Lord Zark roared. All his dragons except Blaze and Abyssa ran forwards (I don't want to bunny them), and he waited for them as his warriors attacked the enemy wolves.

((I have pictures of my characters!

WereWolves vrs. Dragons vrs. Vampires Sigma-1
WereWolves vrs. Dragons vrs. Vampires LordZark

These are made using a generator with which you can copy the picture and use it without stealing it.))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: WereWolves vrs. Dragons vrs. Vampires   WereWolves vrs. Dragons vrs. Vampires I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:49 pm

"Go, now!" Blaze cried.

Giving a quick nod, Abyssa continued forward in her snake-like gait, giving a nearby enemy a whirling slam with her great tail. At the moment, she felt Blaze's fire breath on her back. Encouraged, she added her own flaming breath. Although it was weaker than Blaze's, it definitely powered up the attack. Scorching flames were sent towards the vampires and werewolves.
Back to top Go down
Jenna10014
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

PostSubject: Re: WereWolves vrs. Dragons vrs. Vampires   WereWolves vrs. Dragons vrs. Vampires I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:42 pm

Fill this out:
Name:Luna
Race(vampire, dragon or werewolf):Dragon
Hates:KILLING
other:
looks:a huge wight-gold dragon that has huge sharp fangs huge sharp claws and huge paws and a strong slender whip-like tail that is huge as well(huge in porportions to the rest of her wich is bigger than most dragons)and huge wings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WereWolves vrs. Dragons vrs. Vampires   WereWolves vrs. Dragons vrs. Vampires I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WereWolves vrs. Dragons vrs. Vampires
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Other Animal Role-Plays :: Dragon RPs-
Jump to: