RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RPs with or without plots?

Go down 
+7
Mistyy
Becca!
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Jєt
Jay
Peachfrost
Lan Fan
11 posters

Which RPs do you prefer?
With plot
RPs with or without plots? I_vote_lcap87%RPs with or without plots? I_vote_rcap
 87% [ 13 ]
Without plot
RPs with or without plots? I_vote_lcap13%RPs with or without plots? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

RPs with or without plots? Empty
PostSubject: RPs with or without plots?   RPs with or without plots? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:41 pm

I was wondering which RPs my fellow forum-goers like better: RPs with or without plots?

I personally prefer those with plots, but if it looks interesting, or I have a character that I really want to use, I'll join.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: RPs with or without plots?   RPs with or without plots? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:51 pm

I enjoy either. It can be annoying when there is no plot at all, and the rp just kinda dapples all over the place...but at the same time, that leaves them for other things.
I still have to think of one for ThunderClan xD
But Plots are definatly good.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: RPs with or without plots?   RPs with or without plots? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:18 pm

Both.

Though I really enjoy RP's with a 'Base' plot. Meaning all characters have Power's or All are decsendants of the Greek Gods. ^^
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: RPs with or without plots?   RPs with or without plots? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:20 pm

If I had to choose... the RPs with plots. It makes sure that random characters don't go about doing random things.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: RPs with or without plots?   RPs with or without plots? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:08 pm

PLOTS! YES!
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: RPs with or without plots?   RPs with or without plots? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:13 pm

Plots are wonderful to have, but not ones that are to restricting that you must follow it to a 'T'. I am not fond of Role-plays that don't have plots because there is really nothing you must do, you don't have any action or anything if there is nothing to go along with.

I plots, plain and simple.

^.-

- Lilly
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: RPs with or without plots?   RPs with or without plots? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:22 pm

I do plots A LOT! Every part, but this part on PD, I thought we could use a little break...BUT PARTS=GOOD! ^^
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: RPs with or without plots?   RPs with or without plots? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:41 am

Mwuahaha! I shall be a loner and say WITHOUT PLOTS!

Yes yes, me strange! But, plots are alot of times never fulfilled and so I just like the thought of it all being random!!!
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: RPs with or without plots?   RPs with or without plots? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:24 am

Misty's not the only one!
______

I personally hate plots because I am naturally a very creative person- Meaning I tend to think of things and just go on without permission. That's how BranchClan and ShadeClan got exciting, Because I went off to the Land of Hypnotics and took my entire brain and put it on one thread. XD
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: RPs with or without plots?   RPs with or without plots? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:29 am

I like some plot, like there's a real plot-like theme to the whole RP, like there's a villan or something, but like Lilly said, they can be annoying when you have to follow them perfectly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: RPs with or without plots?   RPs with or without plots? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:56 am

Plots. That is how BranchClan and ShadeClan became JointClan.. Solstice made all this loner and scroll and mystery..
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: RPs with or without plots?   RPs with or without plots? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:51 pm

I SO AGREE WITH DREDDY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPs with or without plots?   RPs with or without plots? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPs with or without plots?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPcentral Community :: RPcentral Polls-
Jump to: