RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Coming Darkness -- Sun Pack's strength

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

The Coming Darkness -- Sun Pack's strength Empty
PostSubject: The Coming Darkness -- Sun Pack's strength   The Coming Darkness -- Sun Pack's strength I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:16 pm

Spot for Alpha Male is open!

They say that there are new wolves appearing occasionally in the forest... "Shadow Wolves." They can be identified by a very, very dark, almost black, blue or purple pelt, or any shadowy, cool color. Their eyes glow slightly more orange than normal. But this is only in the nighttime. Otherwise, they look normal. It's impossible to tell the difference before dusk.

They are also more dangerous. Their battle tactics are stronger, their senses more acute. And they need to be destroyed.

Crystal is an orphan wolf whose parents were killed by a pair of Shadow Wolves. She's lived alone for a while, but is trying to start a pack.

Will you join her? Will you fight against or beside the Shadow Wolves? Or, will you be a loner?

RULES:

1. No godmoding. This includes Mary-Sues and powerplaying/bunnying.

2. No timemoding.

3. Please use good grammar. This includes spelling, punctuation, capitalization, etc. All of that stuff.

4. I control the Shadow Wolves. Don't say they attacked you unless I allow you to. And most definitely, do not godmod in battle or on anything. No "He slashed the wolf on the head and it died." USE COMMON SENSE.

5. Keep it PG, please. No excessive blood or anything.

6. Use complete sentences in the form. AND: Please do not use pictures for the "appearance" section. I'd like to see how you write out the looks of something, and perhaps it can make the difference whether you're accepted.

ALLEGIANCES

Alpha Male: Will be chosen.

Alpha Female: Crystal (Dawnfrost)

Healer Wolf: Will be chosen.

Warriors:

Tobias (LarchxBracken)

Queens:

Apprentices:

Elders:

Form:

Name:

Shadow Wolf, Loner, or Sun Pack:

Position: Only for Sun Pack

Wanted position: see above

Appearance:

Personality:

Other: Add a biography, if you like. Anything!

MY CHARACTER:

Name: Crystal

Shadow Wolf/Loner/Sun Pack: Sun Pack

Position: Alpha Female

Wanted position: ...

Appearance: A long-tailed, silver wolf with bright amber eyes. Her fur is long also, and she has large paws.

Personality: She can be rash sometimes, not thinking before she acts. However, normally, Crystal is an excellent tactician. She tries to keep her pack in order the best she can. Confident, it's hard to put Crystal down. However, she can be timid.

Other:....

HEALER GUIDE

:flower: = Saw your interest

:flower: :flower: = Wondering, maybe.

:flower: :flower: :flower: = Thinking...

:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: = Will ask

:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: = YES!

ALPHA MALE GUIDE

:pkheart: = Friend

:pkheart: :pkheart: = Great friends

:pkheart: :pkheart: :pkheart: = Best friends

:pkheart: :pkheart: :pkheart: :pkheart: = She has a crush on you...

:pkheart: :pkheart: :pkheart: :pkheart: :pkheart: = Loves you

☀ = Going to tell you...

:king: = YES!

Last edited by Dawnfrost (Glue) on Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:27 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Coming Darkness -- Sun Pack's strength   The Coming Darkness -- Sun Pack's strength I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:45 pm

Name: Tobias

Allegiance: Sun Pack

Position: Warrior

Wanted position: Fine how he is, thanks :)

Appearance: Tobias has long fur that is a dark gray-blue. He has white paws and tail tip, along with a tinge of white on his muzzle. His eyes are a greenish amber.

Personality: Tobias will go along with his superiors' plans eagerly, since he can't make important decisions very well. He's obedient and friendly, but sometimes he's a bit irresponsible. He solves problems with words and loves using teamwork to do just about anything.

Other: GooD?
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Coming Darkness -- Sun Pack's strength   The Coming Darkness -- Sun Pack's strength I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:46 pm

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!

Sorry for so many i's. Just in.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Coming Darkness -- Sun Pack's strength   The Coming Darkness -- Sun Pack's strength I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:10 pm

New rule: Please do not use pictures for the "appearance" section. I'd like to see how you write out the looks of something, and perhaps it can make the difference whether you're accepted.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Coming Darkness -- Sun Pack's strength   The Coming Darkness -- Sun Pack's strength I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:53 am

can i join?
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Coming Darkness -- Sun Pack's strength   The Coming Darkness -- Sun Pack's strength I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:26 am

Sure! Just post your form and we'll get started. ;D
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Coming Darkness -- Sun Pack's strength   The Coming Darkness -- Sun Pack's strength I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:25 pm

hi.
Form:

Name:Golden Arrow

Shadow Wolf, Loner, or Sun Pack:Sunpack

Position: Only for Sun Pack

Wanted position: see above ALPHA MALE!

Appearance:black

Personality:
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Coming Darkness -- Sun Pack's strength   The Coming Darkness -- Sun Pack's strength I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:07 pm

Please fill in the personality. I'd also like you to expand on appearance. If he's just black, I don't know what color his eyes are or what his build is generally like....
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Coming Darkness -- Sun Pack's strength   The Coming Darkness -- Sun Pack's strength I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:31 pm

sorry i can't descibe things that well, i'll add moore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Coming Darkness -- Sun Pack's strength   The Coming Darkness -- Sun Pack's strength I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Coming Darkness -- Sun Pack's strength
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Canine Role-Plays :: Wolf Packs-
Jump to: