RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some TERRIBLE news.

Go down 
+7
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Peachfrost
Harvey
*//Jaidis|Myestar-:-
Jay
Blank's Toucan
Jєt
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

Some TERRIBLE news. Empty
PostSubject: Some TERRIBLE news.   Some TERRIBLE news. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:31 pm

Hey guys... we gots some bad news... and I'm talkin' AWFUL here.
And what just do I mean by we? Well, Harvey and I, of course.
Jet
Harvey

So we have been noticing how so many people are getting waaaaaaay emotional on here and quitting.
And guess what?! WE DON'T LIKE THAT!!!
No, we don't.
I don't mean to be offensive... but it's like EVERY chatbox we can't have a decent conversation without hearing at least one: "Everyone hates me!" or:
"SHE ALWAYS LOGS OFF WHENEVER I GET ON!"
That's like me saying: OH NO, Harvey has to take a shower! *suspicious look* That's just another excuse to get away from me!
Then we'd have to get back on, just to clarify that we DON'T hate you, and you are STILL our friends.
Bottom line: THIS IS GETTING OLD.
SOOOOOO
We came to a decision [maybe final, maybe not]
WE'RE QUITTING RPC! *Funeral music* Yes. I'm not kidding. This is 100% true!
We all know that Jet is a very unbelieveable person, so I know you can all trust me! Yes, we are quitting RPC.
Plus: This site is getting a little too... what's the word?
Romantic!
And I don't mean to point out anyone but... well.... HARVEY HAS SOMETHING TO ADD!
NO YOU SAY IT!
I know I'm the rude person in real life... but... WELL I HAVE REASONS! *sigh* TAKE A RISK. I've taken plenty.
*sigh* Well, not to point out anyone, but I sometimes see people talking about you-know-what. Or at least indicating it.
*gasp* NO!

A note from Jet:
Our predictions came true.
This is EXACTLY what we said would happen.
If you don't know what I'm talking about... put two and two together and figure it out!
I know what you're thinking- "They're just like the people who quit!"
Well,
You're wrong.
It wasn't in my plans to quit, it never was. It was just a suggestion, and I thought I would share it with you all, to see how you would react to the way I- we feel.
When Vix quits, everyone tries to make her stay, but when WE decide to quit, half of the replies we get are insults.
And for my side of insults: I am a HUGE stereotyper about this site. I'm so fed up with all the "emmotional" posts [not just from one person, either] that it's driven me to think that ALL of RPC is like this. I know it's not, but what can you do? Yes, I used to have fun on here. Every night I'd be laughing my head off. I WISH it could be like that again on the chatbox- then I'd probably stay. There's not much you can do about this, and for anyone who reads this, it's NOT YOU who's making me quit [even though I might not!].
I can't believe the reaction we got!
I don't mean to to sound mean[but I will],
HOW RUDE OF SOME OF YOU! Gosh, how are we like the others? Have you EVER heard us say things about our sad, sad personal life? I COULD say things about my sad, sad personal life, and you would all end up crying. If you have a heart, that is. I can assure you that part is 100% true.
SHEESH!
I know I'm really over-reacting. That's not like me but... seriously! How can you blame me?! If you were in my postition?!
There's three things everyone knows me buy, "Swift, Clever, and Mellow." Mellow? I'M NOT MELLOW ANYMORE!!!!
You know what?
I don't even care anymore. I know that you hate me now {no matter how many times you say you don't}

It's kind of strange how as soon as I post this everyone [not including winter] starts ignoring my posts and attempts to chat on the chatbox.

Last edited by '+-!JetValentine<3 on Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:45 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Some TERRIBLE news.   Some TERRIBLE news. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:36 pm

-.-""

GUESS WHAT? AND NOW YOUR"RE QUITTING BECAUSE OF THEM! YOU"RE BEING WHAT YOU"RE COMPLAINING ABOUT!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Some TERRIBLE news.   Some TERRIBLE news. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:53 pm

Hey, Harv and Jet. If you guys are ever going to read these. I want you to know, If you guys are thinking that, You might be reading it wrong. Because if that's what it was the Mod's would Ban us. The Mod's read or try to read almost every post.
Back to top Go down
RP Addicted
RP Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Some TERRIBLE news.   Some TERRIBLE news. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:09 pm

=+~Pein~+= wrote:
-.-""

GUESS WHAT? AND NOW YOUR"RE QUITTING BECAUSE OF THEM! YOU"RE BEING WHAT YOU"RE COMPLAINING ABOUT!
Hey, dude, calm down. We can all talk about this in a calm, mature way without blowing up. Yes, I understand that there's a whole free right to express oneself, but seriously. Blowing up over a simple 'We're leaving' is not cool.

And before you bring it up, I know I'm not staff, but I know what it's like to be staff; I've had to handle stuff like this before. (: So trust me, if you log off tonight after badmouthing about these people or being more rude than neccisary, it's going to turn into a guilt-fest. Again, I've had to handle things like this before, and I try to do it in a mature way and not act like I'm six and need to throw a temper tantrum every five minutes.

So yeah, posting what you did in total caps and bold was rather immature, IMHO. (:

-Jaidis
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragonstarrp.proboards85.com
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Some TERRIBLE news.   Some TERRIBLE news. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:29 pm

Harvey: *sighs* We have our reasons!
Jet: It's not like we don't like RPC. In fact, we probably won't quit. It's just ironic how.... Oh nevermind...
Harvey: You're reactions were the same as always: NOOOOO DON'T LEAVE! UGH NOW I HATE YOU!
Jet: Harvey is strange [hehe]
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Some TERRIBLE news.   Some TERRIBLE news. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:48 pm

Dearest Harvey and Jet,
I find myself agreeing with you on a number of terms- [also, don't take this as being dramatic or anything, just saying whats been on my mind.]

>> RPc in my eyes is now being retitled 'Ye' world of Drama' xD or, quite frankly, 'THE MOST ANNOYING PLACE ON THE WEB.' Psh yea. I went there. But seriously.

>> I am so sick of people coming to me, complaining about what someone said and where they misunderstood, like the whole 'swearing' thing. I CANNOT CONVINCE EVERYONE EVERYDAY TO STAY ON RPC. It drains me. I have to go to someone or another all the time saying things like [which are always true anyway, but should'nt have to be pointed out,] "Everyone loves you here! If you left, Rpc would be boring!!"

>> Being the only staff on everyday is also quite irritating. Lately, I have been focussing more and more on you guys- the members - feelings, thoughts, posts, and other things. I somtimes wish that I too could quit. But what would that make me? Leaving you all, to convince each other that you are unloved on her, [which we all know that thats not true anyway, just giving an example! ^.~]

ANYWAYS. It's sad that Role Play Central has to come to terms like these, to where there are just so many unnessisary emotions running around that members are leaving. So I respect your decision, and I'm not going to start begging you all to stay. I'm tired of doing it, and so all I can say is that I really hope that you come back soon, stay, and that no one should have to leave this website because of other member's feelings, attitudes, posts, ect.

Lastly, I dearly, dearly hope that the opinions stated in this here 'letter' o' mine don't send anyone else off this site. I just thought I would bring it up!

Your Friendly Neighborhood
Alley,Peachy,Autumn,Winter, and Holly. ♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Some TERRIBLE news.   Some TERRIBLE news. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:07 pm

Here is what I see you two!

You don't like it when you see people quitting cause something stupid like logging off when they're on.

You see that, (you know; they wanna quit stuff) and it makes you wanna quit

IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!

What makes you wanna quit!? Not everyone does this... Pumpkin, seriously, that's kinda making you like one of them!

I couldn't take it when blue was gonna quit...now you! Man!
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Some TERRIBLE news.   Some TERRIBLE news. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:15 pm

THANK YOU WINTER!
Do you hear yourself?
Pein, especially.
This is what we're talking about! We KNEW that it would come to posts saying, "You're just like those people who quit" or "WHY WOULD YOU QUIT?"
So here:

Look here: I don't hate- or even dislike- RPC for one moment. This site is great! But, seriously, ALL I do is stay on the chatbox! That is IT!
Join an RP? Well, I could. But every time I do- I either get bored because I end up being the only person who RPs on there anymore, or nobody replies to my posts... I'm completely ignored... and yada yada...
Yes, Var, I know Pond Dust is pretty active but still, how many is that?
ONE!
If I do end up quitting [guys, I said maybe! Don't drive me to quit by hating me], I will regret leaving all my friends behind... Var, Swifty....
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Some TERRIBLE news.   Some TERRIBLE news. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:27 pm

Very well... I'll see/notice that you're gone...

Au Revior'!
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Some TERRIBLE news.   Some TERRIBLE news. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:56 am

Guys, it's not that we WANT to quit, but the feelings of others are driving us insane. Well, it's driving me insane, I can't speak for Jet. I think that I am going. So all I have to say is:

Good-Bye to all of my favorite friends: Var, Swift, Mist, Winter, Gingeh, Branch, Vix, Tea, and so many more.

I love you all.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Some TERRIBLE news.   Some TERRIBLE news. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Love you guys as well.

Hope to see you again soon, alright? Maybe then we will be better ^.~
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Some TERRIBLE news.   Some TERRIBLE news. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:52 pm

Hmm..... I can't really quit... It's like... I'm losing half of my family...
If you read Runa's rant, I AGREE 100%!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Some TERRIBLE news.   Some TERRIBLE news. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:28 pm

Yea, same here. I mean, if you did'nt already read my add-on to it xD

Yay! So you are staying? =DD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Some TERRIBLE news.   Some TERRIBLE news. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:42 pm

OMG. Jet, Harvey are you serious! you joking! YOU CAN'T QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh..guys Imma gonna scream! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE STAY!

I hate that too, but people have to tell their feelings! I mean, what if YOU felt like that? I mean come-on!

Sorry, but I mean, really!
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Some TERRIBLE news.   Some TERRIBLE news. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:43 pm

EXACTLY! THANKYOU!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Some TERRIBLE news.   Some TERRIBLE news. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:46 pm

No problem. So let me count- 123! (me too..) I HAVE SEEN FIGHTS AND THINGS! get.real!

No need to be postiing these thangs! about bad things, what people do! Just simply say your leaving! GEEZ.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Some TERRIBLE news.   Some TERRIBLE news. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:53 pm

I know right? Everybody's all "We hate the We're Leaving, and So-and-so hates me!" WHAH WHAH WHAH! TOO BAD FOR YOU! -.-"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Some TERRIBLE news.   Some TERRIBLE news. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:01 pm

NO ONE HATES ANYBODY! there. Can't ANYONE figure that out?
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Some TERRIBLE news.   Some TERRIBLE news. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:08 pm

I KNOW!!!! UGH!~

I'm undecided, Winter. But possibly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Some TERRIBLE news.   Some TERRIBLE news. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:09 pm

THANK YOU HARVEY!!!!!!!!!!

I am not usally like this. FYI.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Some TERRIBLE news.   Some TERRIBLE news. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:11 pm

Aka Neither. Just a blown gasket in the mental department of my brain.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Some TERRIBLE news.   Some TERRIBLE news. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:13 pm

OMG, I just read the note from Jet....I feel sooo bad...

UGH. I'm soooo sorry. I-I-I---
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Some TERRIBLE news.   Some TERRIBLE news. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:17 pm

Just thought I'd let you all know.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Some TERRIBLE news.   Some TERRIBLE news. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:09 pm

I'm so sorry....:[ I feel so bad. I don't mean to be mean!
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Some TERRIBLE news.   Some TERRIBLE news. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:42 pm

I'm just pretty offended right now.
If you want to here my real thoughts, you can look on the note again. I updated it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some TERRIBLE news.   Some TERRIBLE news. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some TERRIBLE news.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPcentral Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: