RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

:( I'm sick :(

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

:( I'm sick :( Empty
PostSubject: :( I'm sick :(   :( I'm sick :( I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:51 pm

I'm staying home from school today because I'm sick. :( At halftime in the Superbowl I wasn't feeling good so I took some Tylenol PM but it didn't seem to help very much :( I woke up like, every two hours and it seemed when I closed my eyes I just opened them two seconds later. I slept in and my parents didn't make me go to school, but then at like 11:00 I went to school late and did work although I was like, half asleep, but during Study Hall I started getting these chills, so I put on my coat, but then it felt too hot. :/ So I went to the nurse's office and had a fever of 102 degrees. :O So I my mom came and got me (like, 20 minuites before we were going to get dismissed :P) then I went to the my doctor and found out after they stuck those giant swabs down my throat and half-choked me to death that I had strep throat. And I've had strep before (A LOT) and this is the worst I've ever had it. :( I feel like I just want to go to the dentist and breathe that sleepy gas and feel num and just curl up and sleep until I'm all better XD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: :( I'm sick :(   :( I'm sick :( I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:54 pm

Oh, Blue! I'm so sorry! That is so unusual, because I'm home sick too. Stomach aches, etc. Hope you get better, ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: :( I'm sick :(   :( I'm sick :( I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:56 am

I get strep all the time, not fun. Almost got tonsilitous(SP?!?!) because of it. In 2007-2008 winter, I had it, like, 4 times. Than I got the flu twice for the first time :/
I wanna get tonsilitous, than I can eat lots of icecream :)

Anyways, get betttter
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: :( I'm sick :(   :( I'm sick :( I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:18 am

That really, really stinks Blue. Watch something funny that you are allowed to watch, it always makes me feel better! Or... Getting on the Chat box here! xDD

Hope you feel a ton better soon

Ben (Rain)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :( I'm sick :(   :( I'm sick :( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:( I'm sick :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPcentral Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: