RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm sinnnnnnnnngin' in the snow, singin' in the snow! it's a gloooooorious day and I'm happy again...~

Go down 
+2
Becca!
*//Jaidis|Myestar-:-
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RP Addicted
RP Addicted

I'm sinnnnnnnnngin' in the snow, singin' in the snow! it's a gloooooorious day and I'm happy again...~ Empty
PostSubject: I'm sinnnnnnnnngin' in the snow, singin' in the snow! it's a gloooooorious day and I'm happy again...~   I'm sinnnnnnnnngin' in the snow, singin' in the snow! it's a gloooooorious day and I'm happy again...~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:02 pm

Well, as you can probably guess from the title, IT SNOWED.
Like, eight inches of snow.
O_O
Jaidis is happy. Very happy.
xDD
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragonstarrp.proboards85.com
Becca!
One Special Member!

I'm sinnnnnnnnngin' in the snow, singin' in the snow! it's a gloooooorious day and I'm happy again...~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm sinnnnnnnnngin' in the snow, singin' in the snow! it's a gloooooorious day and I'm happy again...~   I'm sinnnnnnnnngin' in the snow, singin' in the snow! it's a gloooooorious day and I'm happy again...~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:42 pm

Ni-ice Jaidis. xD, It has been dreary today, Just rain.

O.O Bleck.
Back to top Go down
RP Addicted
RP Addicted

PostSubject: Re: I'm sinnnnnnnnngin' in the snow, singin' in the snow! it's a gloooooorious day and I'm happy again...~   I'm sinnnnnnnnngin' in the snow, singin' in the snow! it's a gloooooorious day and I'm happy again...~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:13 pm

xD I like the snow. <33 it's nice.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: I'm sinnnnnnnnngin' in the snow, singin' in the snow! it's a gloooooorious day and I'm happy again...~   I'm sinnnnnnnnngin' in the snow, singin' in the snow! it's a gloooooorious day and I'm happy again...~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:20 pm

It just snowed where you are? Ferreal?

0.0 Thats curious. You must be somwhere South of me, because we've had snow since late October >< Dang Michigan and it's 5 1/2 month winter..T.T.

But happy snow! :] Snow is quite fun ♥
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: I'm sinnnnnnnnngin' in the snow, singin' in the snow! it's a gloooooorious day and I'm happy again...~   I'm sinnnnnnnnngin' in the snow, singin' in the snow! it's a gloooooorious day and I'm happy again...~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:21 pm

Awesome ! =3

We get snow here, but it never lasts more then 6 Hours... :roll:
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: I'm sinnnnnnnnngin' in the snow, singin' in the snow! it's a gloooooorious day and I'm happy again...~   I'm sinnnnnnnnngin' in the snow, singin' in the snow! it's a gloooooorious day and I'm happy again...~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm

YOU MAKE ME JEALOUS!
Hehe.
We were supposed to get snow... but we didn't [of course]
Back to top Go down
RP Addicted
RP Addicted

PostSubject: Re: I'm sinnnnnnnnngin' in the snow, singin' in the snow! it's a gloooooorious day and I'm happy again...~   I'm sinnnnnnnnngin' in the snow, singin' in the snow! it's a gloooooorious day and I'm happy again...~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:56 pm

W.interson.g wrote:
It just snowed where you are? Ferreal?

0.0 Thats curious. You must be somwhere South of me, because we've had snow since late October >< Dang Michigan and it's 5 1/2 month winter..T.T.

But happy snow! :] Snow is quite fun ♥

Yeah. I'm south of you. xD Indiana.
And yes. It just snowed where I am.
YAY SNOW.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: I'm sinnnnnnnnngin' in the snow, singin' in the snow! it's a gloooooorious day and I'm happy again...~   I'm sinnnnnnnnngin' in the snow, singin' in the snow! it's a gloooooorious day and I'm happy again...~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:21 pm

Sweeet! xD

We had a stinky day today. A foot of snow plus like a half inch of ice :P
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm sinnnnnnnnngin' in the snow, singin' in the snow! it's a gloooooorious day and I'm happy again...~   I'm sinnnnnnnnngin' in the snow, singin' in the snow! it's a gloooooorious day and I'm happy again...~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm sinnnnnnnnngin' in the snow, singin' in the snow! it's a gloooooorious day and I'm happy again...~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPcentral Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: