RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mods and Admins

Go down 
+7
( labbie! )
~ Tealeaf ~
Peachfrost
Jay
Jєt
❝ lauren ❞
Otterwhisker
11 posters

Should Winter and Ginger be promoted?
Yes
Mods and Admins I_vote_lcap57%Mods and Admins I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 8 ]
No
Mods and Admins I_vote_lcap21%Mods and Admins I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
I'm not sure
Mods and Admins I_vote_lcap21%Mods and Admins I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

Mods and Admins Empty
PostSubject: Mods and Admins   Mods and Admins I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:32 pm

I think everyone realizes that RPC is sort of coming to a standstill because Storm is gettting more and more busy. No offense to you though, stormie. Anyways, I think since Stormie knew Ginger and Winter for so long they could be appointed to Admins because she trusts them, and even some new mods could be appointed, and the site could undergo change while it grows. ^^

Last edited by Blue_Brawl_Freak on Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

Mods and Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods and Admins   Mods and Admins I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:34 pm

I don't think she knows them.....so no.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

Mods and Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods and Admins   Mods and Admins I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:44 pm

Yes, I do think they should!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

Mods and Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods and Admins   Mods and Admins I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:58 pm

I don't know... Maybe one or two new mods... And I know fro a fact the Storm. doesn't know Winter or Ginger in real life, I think She and Ginger might have excanged a letter or two but that's it.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

Mods and Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods and Admins   Mods and Admins I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:01 pm

Oh. NVM then :P I'll edit my post.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

Mods and Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods and Admins   Mods and Admins I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:05 pm

Um.
I'm not sure if I should feel appreciative or not xD But thanks?
And be promoted to what, admins? We would be able to do the same things,really....^^ but I feel loved! xD
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

Mods and Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods and Admins   Mods and Admins I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:09 pm

Oh... I thought only admins changed the site and stuff and mods sort of 'patrolled' and kept everything in order according to the rules. XD
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Mods and Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods and Admins   Mods and Admins I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:12 pm

Well yea, we can only edit (close,lock,move, ect.) forums and sections and if we were promoted we could edit the whole site, but other than that, we would be the same! ;3
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

Mods and Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods and Admins   Mods and Admins I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:23 pm

i think ther needs to be 3 or 2 new mods.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

Mods and Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods and Admins   Mods and Admins I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:29 pm

Well maybe you should be promoted! That way you could change the poll, layout, etc.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

Mods and Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods and Admins   Mods and Admins I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:28 pm

Guys, I really know I should. It would be the best thing for RPCentral at the moment. But I just can't bring myself to the decision. D:

If I make Wintwint the admin, then she'd be considered the head of the site since I don't go on as much as I should anymore. I'll just be the other admin, the one who created the site and then dumped it. I know I might be wrong about all of this, but I know for a fact that Winter would be a great leader for the site. As Ginger doesn't go on much anymore either (correct me if I'm wrong ^^; ), I think that she should just stay a mod.

Also, I want to make some new mods. But then I have to teach them, and first of all- choose them. That's really hard for me, as I'm not moderating the posts to see who has the stuff for it.

I really appreciate you guys' opinions, and I need to choose one too.
And holy cow, this sounds like a good bye letter. (it's not)
+ labbie love
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

Mods and Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods and Admins   Mods and Admins I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:52 pm

Ummm...Ginger is the active one...^.^
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Mods and Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods and Admins   Mods and Admins I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:27 pm

Actually, not really, Alley is very active and she posts alot. If Ginger is the active one, she never posts. At all. I don't think Gingy even posted on here.

But anyways, i agree with Sparkle, I really do think Alley disserves(sp) to be admin(No offense, Gingy) and there should be more mods. And Sparkle, I'd say if you ever needed help chosing and training, there is always Alley and Gingy!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

Mods and Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods and Admins   Mods and Admins I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:38 pm

I have to agree. Sparky, you're right. Winter would make a WONDERFUL admin for this site, and I can understand how torn you must feel. Alley deserves to be admin, after all, she's the most active mod on this site. ^.^ And of course, this site is 100+ members. Although there are only about 15 that are really active. XD And if you ever need a mod, and I'm not begging, I'd be interested, as I'm sure everyone else would be. XD Labs, you made the right choice by appointing Alley as a mod. :o
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Mods and Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods and Admins   Mods and Admins I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:43 pm

Socky is right, out of us 15-maybe 20-active members, we'd all love to help the site! And kep Alwein away... *shudder*
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Mods and Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods and Admins   Mods and Admins I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:18 pm

You guys....thank you so much. I'm very flattered. And I'm a little mad because I can't see what I'm typing. XD And good to see you, storms. I missed you.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Mods and Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods and Admins   Mods and Admins I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:59 pm

Haha, yah, it's kinda hard to see it, Alley, but on the bright side, it's CHOCO CHIP COOKIE COLORS!!!! *stabs*
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

Mods and Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods and Admins   Mods and Admins I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:15 pm

Yeah, Winter is awesome and would be great as an Admin, but I can't say much about Ginger since I don't see much of her.
And like Socky said there are plenty of members here who are active and would love to help run/keep the site in order, as moderators. But I won't mention anyoen in particular. *coughmecough* xD
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

Mods and Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods and Admins   Mods and Admins I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:21 pm

xD Okay, I'll change it again! Geesh...

I missed you too Winter D': -glomp-
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Mods and Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods and Admins   Mods and Admins I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:37 pm

*glomp* wow. It has been quite a while since I've typed that! Again, glad to see you back ; D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mods and Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods and Admins   Mods and Admins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mods and Admins
Page 1 of 1