RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Prarie Surrounded

Go down 
+3
Raynari
( labbie! )
Jєt
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

A Prarie Surrounded Empty
PostSubject: A Prarie Surrounded   A Prarie Surrounded I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:27 pm

Nesteled in the heart of many Twoleg houses lies a prarie, not too big, not to small. The grass grows long and plentiful and the Prarie Dogs and the Rabbits enjoy the breeze. Except at night, when the busy twoleg neighborhood becomes a dangerous place to all who venture in the darkness. A small gathering of Coyotes stalks these plains. After dark the Twolegs take the kittypets indoors, and hope their dogs don't get eaten by these animals of survival. Everything was at peace, until the Twolegs thought better of themselves.
~~~
The school across the highway was getting to full, and they needed a new one. So the Twolegs began to build a new school, digging up the Prarie and forcing all the animals into the floodplain, or into the Twolegs backyards. The Coyotes will go to the extremes to survive, because they are in the middle of suburbs, and where will they go?
~~~

Form

Name
Other

My Forms

Blasidon
Male
Charcoal black coyote with orange-ish stripes on his sides. Has dark green eyes and the same color orange ears.
Male Leader

~~~~

Rules:

NO SAYING YOU'VE BEEN HERE SINCE THE BEGINING
Be nice
Be fair
No powerplaying
No godmodding

~~~~
Members:

Male Leader:
Blasidon
Female Leader:
?
Beta:
?
Herbal Coyote:
?

Pack Members:
Females
Vixianna
Soraya
Blank
~~~
Males
Jackalope
Pups:
?

Last edited by Pumpkin_Pie on Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:05 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: A Prarie Surrounded   A Prarie Surrounded I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:40 pm

--Approved-- Great job Pumpkin! I'd join, but not now. Okay, now! :^^:

Name: Vixianna

Gender Female

Description A Prarie Surrounded DevonSmooth, black fur w/ soft white underbelly. Her fur is long all season-round.

Other: She has blue eyes!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: A Prarie Surrounded   A Prarie Surrounded I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:43 pm

((Ok, thanks for joining, you can start RPing now if you want))
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: A Prarie Surrounded   A Prarie Surrounded I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:56 pm

((Okedokey! Can you add that her paws and tail are white? If you put the description. I'll edit my post, if you want. Eep! I just noticed that this is a Coyote Pack, not a fox pack! I posted a fox!))

I padded percariously through the twolegplace. I had been walking through this maze for months now, my skin and fur laying easily against my skinny body. I trudged on, seeing an opening to a solid wooden fence. I walked up to it, the scent in front of it, fresh with wood scent, and free of Twoleg scent. My snow white tail shot up, and I used the last energy I had to run across the plain, in search of any other coyotes.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: A Prarie Surrounded   A Prarie Surrounded I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 6:18 pm

((It's ok :) ))

Blasidon noticed a shape run across the praire. As if to stop it, he howled.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: A Prarie Surrounded   A Prarie Surrounded I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:06 pm

Name: Soraya
Description: a firery red she-coyote with long and slilky tail, has a white blaze down muzzle and white stockings, amber eyes.
Othe: Would like to be female leader
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: A Prarie Surrounded   A Prarie Surrounded I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 11:18 pm

((OK, I'll add u))
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: A Prarie Surrounded   A Prarie Surrounded I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:29 pm

Soraya ran, a dog close to her heels, it yapped, she put on more speed, she caught scent of a coyote, she took the chance and charged toward it, hoping to find shelter.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: A Prarie Surrounded   A Prarie Surrounded I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 8:27 pm

Blasidon smelt a new cyote. And a Twoleg dog.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: A Prarie Surrounded   A Prarie Surrounded I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:32 pm

Soraya ran in the hole to find another coyote staring back at her, she coward to the ground, "Please don't make me leave! There's a dog out there"
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: A Prarie Surrounded   A Prarie Surrounded I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:38 pm

I immediately stopped in my tracks, my already fluffy tail stood on end. My eyes franticly scanned around the field, and found another fox. I arched my back slightly in defense.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: A Prarie Surrounded   A Prarie Surrounded I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:36 pm

"Nah, don't worry. Times are tough, those pesky dogs will just keep coming back," he growled.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: A Prarie Surrounded   A Prarie Surrounded I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:50 pm

"Thank you" Soraya said. "Um...My name's Soraya" She said not knowing what else to say.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: A Prarie Surrounded   A Prarie Surrounded I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:56 pm

I began to growl, my claws tensing. I narrowed my eyes, hoping that one coyote was at least a bit respectful when running a coyote out.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: A Prarie Surrounded   A Prarie Surrounded I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:16 pm

Suddenly he wondered where that other cyote was. The one he had seen running across the prarie. "Excuse me..." he said quickly and bounded away.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: A Prarie Surrounded   A Prarie Surrounded I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:39 pm

I saw a coyote in front of me. I arched my back a bit more, and stared at him, making sure he made no sudden moves to attack. "What do you want?" I snarled. I wasn't really mad, I was frightened.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: A Prarie Surrounded   A Prarie Surrounded I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 8:38 pm

"The better question is what do you want. You're on my territory, I was only trying to be nice," he barked back. Somewhere he heard the barking of a Twoleg dog.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: A Prarie Surrounded   A Prarie Surrounded I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:15 pm

Soraya heard the dog, but it was faint. She poked her head out of the hole. She shook the dirt from her pelt and padded away.
Back to top Go down
HaileY15
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
HaileY15

PostSubject: Re: A Prarie Surrounded   A Prarie Surrounded I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:02 pm

Name: Star
Description: A black coyate with cyrstal blue eyes. She has a white start on her right ear.
Other: Would like what ever postion is given to her.

Other: Is out-going, smart, tricky, flirty, and a great hunter.
Also likes medicine.;)
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: A Prarie Surrounded   A Prarie Surrounded I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:30 pm

I frowned uncertainly. "Well, I was trying to find somewhere to stay."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: A Prarie Surrounded   A Prarie Surrounded I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 6:29 pm

Blasidon looked around. "I guess you could stay on my territory, as apart of my pack."
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: A Prarie Surrounded   A Prarie Surrounded I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:43 am

Name: Jackalope

Description: Fawn-colored with a dark brown mottled with fawn saddle. White paws with a white-tipped, bushy tail. White chest and underbelly, and a white diamond on his throat, which doesn't attach to the other white markings. Dark hazel eyes.

Other: Will be played in brown
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: A Prarie Surrounded   A Prarie Surrounded I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:46 pm

Name: Blank
Description: a strange white vixen with a black moon on her right ear.
Other: Is expecting kits, but hasn't found another mate she will trust with her kits.

Will be played in this font, and italic.

Blank padded aimlessly, until she heard the barking of a twoleg's dog. She turned her ears back, and fled from the dog, with it catching up to her quickly. "No! Not today! Not again!" she cried. Blank spotted a den, and ran into it, the twoleg dog didn't bother to follow.She sighed, and laid down in the den, close to the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: A Prarie Surrounded   A Prarie Surrounded I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:12 pm

((Ok, you can both join))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: A Prarie Surrounded   A Prarie Surrounded I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:14 pm

|Tankies! RP!|
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Prarie Surrounded   A Prarie Surrounded I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Prarie Surrounded
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Canine Role-Plays :: Coyote Packs-
Jump to: