RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

C.L.A.W.S Fight to live! Part one- The Wolves VS. The Cats

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

C.L.A.W.S Fight to live! Part one- The Wolves VS. The Cats Empty
PostSubject: C.L.A.W.S Fight to live! Part one- The Wolves VS. The Cats   C.L.A.W.S Fight to live! Part one- The Wolves VS. The Cats I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:08 pm

C.L.A.W.S
C
a
t
s

V
S

W
o
l
v
e
s

=================================================
Prologue

They strutted through out the alleys like they owned the city's underground. But the rest were underground in the sewers. The wolves strutted tails slashing. They were searching for us. We huddled, meowing and whispering. "Shhh!" I shushed the cats. We heard the thudding of the wolfs' massive paws hitting the concrete above us.
Once they were gone we emerged for our huddle. I stretched out my spine. "Spose, Ginger." I nodded. "At your service!" Spose, big Ragamuffin cat said. She was good at things like hunting. and one of my little threesome posy members. She was a big, fluffy brown Ragamuffin, and had green eyes .Ginger was a big, stealthy tom cat with dark green eyes, he had orange and black tiger striped, and had a long skinny tail.

Chapter One

I climbed out of the sewers, Ginger and Spose right behind me, fish in our jaws. My spiky black and white fur shined in the evening sun. "Ross, how are we gonna beat them?" Spose asked me. My mustard colored eyes went blank, and then had a glint of a mixed expression in them. "What word stands out in the word Claws?" I asked.
Spose hesitated, her brown fur sagged with wet sewer water. "I don't know..." She admitted.
"Laws you dork! Laws!" I huffed. "They just broke our la-"
"Ross...we don't have laws!" Ginger interrupted.
"You're right, Ginger." I looked at him, his tiger striped fur glistening, "we don't. We're the Free Cats. And no one hurts a Free Cat!"

Last edited by Varjak_Paw on Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: C.L.A.W.S Fight to live! Part one- The Wolves VS. The Cats   C.L.A.W.S Fight to live! Part one- The Wolves VS. The Cats I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:27 pm

Wow! Writeh more!
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: C.L.A.W.S Fight to live! Part one- The Wolves VS. The Cats   C.L.A.W.S Fight to live! Part one- The Wolves VS. The Cats I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:35 am

(Can I play the wolves?? XD)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: C.L.A.W.S Fight to live! Part one- The Wolves VS. The Cats   C.L.A.W.S Fight to live! Part one- The Wolves VS. The Cats I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:22 pm

Blankie, how could you be a charrie? Seriously? Sorry...but no thanks!

Posting more...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C.L.A.W.S Fight to live! Part one- The Wolves VS. The Cats   C.L.A.W.S Fight to live! Part one- The Wolves VS. The Cats I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C.L.A.W.S Fight to live! Part one- The Wolves VS. The Cats
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPC Artist's Corner :: RPC Library-
Jump to: