RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cyberspace- Literally.

Go down 
+5
Becca!
❝ lauren ❞
Jay
kieran c:
Otterwhisker
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

Cyberspace- Literally. Empty
PostSubject: Cyberspace- Literally.   Cyberspace- Literally. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:06 pm

In this RP, we have been sucked into a computer- that's right. Trapped in RPC. We need to find a way out, but in the mean time, we're going to have some fun- surfing the web. We are going to do our best to get to the pro scientists' computers through the internet so some geeks can get us out- but unfortunatley their computers are loaded with virus protection that wants us terminated. Will we get out, or end up in the recycle bin?

The form:

Name (your RPC username preferrably):
Personality:
Your story:
Abilities:
Other:

Everyone has a mouse to protect themself and maybe even something else- but will it be enough?

Characters:
Name (your RPC username preferrably): Blue_Brawl_Freak
Personality: Adventerous, funny, creative, and kind of smart- friends with everyone.
Your story: Was suddenly sucked into the Pond Dust forest one day- has been trapped longest.
Abilities: Has mouse and keyboard.
Other: Nuttin much.

Name: Branch
Personality: Funny, Kind, Caring, Fierce.. ANGER MANAGEMENT!
Your story: Was RPing on JointClan and got sucked in..
Abilities: Keyboard
Other: Nope

Name (your RPC username preferrably): Rainfrost (Rain)
Personality: Funny, Excited, Jubilant
Your story:Sucked into Algaesia and learned theways of a dragon rider, has a Dark Green Dragon named Kilor.
Abilities:Mouse,and Keyboard, along with a sword and Dragon.
Other:Nope.

Name (your RPC username preferrably): Vixen
Personality: stubborn, hilarous
Your story: rpin' everywhere..then git whooshed in!
Abilities: Typing!
Other:no

Name (your RPC username preferrably): Runa
Personality: Nice, sweet, can have a quick temper, quirky, wierd, doesn't talk much.
Your story: It all started one day when Runa was talking in the chatbox and RPing on Algaesia with Rain, she got sucked in while practicing magic and has her dragon Atama.
Abilities: Mini laptop (Ironic), Dragon, Sword.
Other: NOPE!

Name (your RPC username preferrably): Suburbia
Personality: Usually rebelious, very bipolar and random
Your story: Was in the chatbox, chatting with Runa while she and Branch were rping on Alagiashia or whatever. got sucked in
Abilities: Mouse (obviously), can send thoughts to other people only (a.k.a. PM), and has a keyblade (holds it backwards)
Other: noperz!

Name (your RPC username preferrably): Harvey
Personality: Very sweet and caring, and most love her. If she doesn't like you.... well let's just say you might want to run for your life!
Your story: Was typing post for Cherry Blossom when she was sucked in.
Abilities: Can make anything she writes come to life.
Other: .....

Name (your RPC username preferrably): Jet
Personality: Extremely random, usually looks on the brighter side of things, but sometimes hurts others when she doesn't mean to.
Your story: Was scrolling down the home-page when she got warped in.
Abilities: I HAVE A MOUSE! and a keyboard... and SUPER SPEED [I'm a fast typer]
Other: Nada.

Name (your RPC username preferrably): ( Not on RPC.. So..) BLS (Branch's Little Sister)
Personality: Annoyed, Music Loving, Anger Management.. Animal Lover..
Your story: Messed with Branch's computer.. And got warped in
Abilities: Keyboard and mouse (Barely..)
Other: No

Last edited by Blue_Brawl_Freak on Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:21 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace- Literally.   Cyberspace- Literally. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:08 pm

OMG!! COOL!

Name: Branch
Personality: Funny, Kind, Caring, Fierce.. ANGER MANAGEMENT!
Your story: Was RPing on JointClan and got sucked in.. Warrior cats of the Clan took her in as there own.. XD
Abilities: Keyboard & MOuse
Other: Nope

Last edited by Branch on Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace- Literally.   Cyberspace- Literally. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:10 pm

Name (your RPC username preferrably): Rainfrost (Rain)
Personality: Funny, Excited, Jubilant
Your story:Sucked into Algaesia and learned theways of a dragon rider, has a Dark Green Dragon named Kilor.
Abilities:Mouse,and Keyboard, along with a sword and Dragon.
Other:Nope.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace- Literally.   Cyberspace- Literally. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:11 pm

Name (your RPC username preferrably): Vixen
Personality: stubborn, hilarous
Your story: rpin' everywhere..then git whooshed in!
Abilities: Typing!
Other:no
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace- Literally.   Cyberspace- Literally. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:12 pm

Name (your RPC username preferrably): Runa
Personality: Nice, sweet, can have a quick temper, quirky, wierd, doesn't talk much.
Your story: It all started one day when Runa was talking in the chatbox and RPing on Algaesia with Rain, she got sucked in while practicing magic and has her dragon Atama.
Abilities: Mini laptop (Ironic), Dragon, Sword.
Other: NOPE!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace- Literally.   Cyberspace- Literally. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:18 pm

( Can we RP?)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace- Literally.   Cyberspace- Literally. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:20 pm

(ALL ACCEPTED! ME RP!)

Blue_Brawl_Freak walked though the pond dust forest tentavily. Suddenly a bolt of lightning reached down from the sodden clouds and zapped him. Blue started to sprint, but was tackled by a big yellow wolf. "Spark!" BBF yelled. "I created you! Down!" but the wolf just bit and clawed madly. BBF drew his mouse and entangled the wolf, giving him enough time to type "Spark bit him"and meant to finish with 'himself' but Spark bit him- Blue_Brawl_Freak- like he was told. So Blue ran away whimpering before stumbling into a RP where people got sucked into computers. It seemed like an okay place to set up base.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace- Literally.   Cyberspace- Literally. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:21 pm

((Yeah!))

Rain flew over the forest of Duweldenvarden. Kilor swooping in and out of the tree's.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace- Literally.   Cyberspace- Literally. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:23 pm

(( XD ))

Branch looked around, and sighed. She climbed up, and spotted Branchstripe. " Branchstripe smiled and said, " Hello Branch, my master!" She typed. And Branchstripe did as he was told. She grinned. She looked around for more RP's to randomly pop up on.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace- Literally.   Cyberspace- Literally. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:26 pm

Blue hopped up and whipped his mouse, hitting the 'home' button and then overlooked all the RPs. It seemed... a human? But a dragon seemed to be chasing it! "I'll save you he proclaimed, diving into the RP and plummiting down towards the ground. He grabbed the keyboard and typed franticly, 'fly' but instead a bunch of incects buzzed around him. "I stink at this." he sighed as he dove down to the surface of the RP.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace- Literally.   Cyberspace- Literally. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:27 pm

Runa was freaking out, "OMG! I'M IN FARTHEN DÚR!!!!!!!!!!!!" Atama winced underneith her and said quietly, "Calm down Enelya."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace- Literally.   Cyberspace- Literally. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:28 pm

" I wonder if any of my friends got sucked in? " Branch said aloud. She hopped outta her RP.. And hit the 'Home' button a ton of times until it loaded. She then saw someone.. In the Eragon RP? She hopped in.. " RUNA?" Branch gasped.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace- Literally.   Cyberspace- Literally. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:31 pm

Runa turned around and screamed, "OMG! BRANCH! I WONDER IF RAIN IS HE- Oops I'll stop screaming now..."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace- Literally.   Cyberspace- Literally. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:32 pm

" Yeah." Branch replied. " I wonder.." Branch sighed. " OMG YOUR DRAGON COOL!" Branch said. " Wait, did I just say 'OMG!'.. Maybe getting sucked in messed with my brain.."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace- Literally.   Cyberspace- Literally. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:34 pm

Runa smiled, "Haha, you said OMG, but so did I, LOL. Wow, I just said LOL." She petted Atama's neck and smiled, "Her name is Atama."

Can you please not treat me like an animal. I am so much more intelligent. Atama growled projecting her thoughts so all could hear.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace- Literally.   Cyberspace- Literally. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:35 pm

((haha this is awesome!))

Kilor swooped towards Farthen Dur.

Rain saw two familiar people, or atleast what seemed familiar. "Runa? Branch?" He asked commanding Kilor to swoop towards them.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace- Literally.   Cyberspace- Literally. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:36 pm

Branch nodded. " Atama, nice." Branch said.. " WAIT A MINUTE!" Branch said, she dispeared for a moment and came back with the alive Branchstar! " SWEET! Thank you Winter and Stormy for not deleting old RPS!" Branch said, Branchstar at her side. " Rain?" Branch gasped, shocked.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace- Literally.   Cyberspace- Literally. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:37 pm

"RAIN! KILDOR!" Runa screamed and made Atama fly up beside her friend, "I'm so happy your here!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace- Literally.   Cyberspace- Literally. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:38 pm

"Umm... Why exactly are we all sucked in here?" Rain said smiling.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace- Literally.   Cyberspace- Literally. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:40 pm

" Heelloo? I'm still here 'ya know!" Branch shouted at them, annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace- Literally.   Cyberspace- Literally. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:41 pm

"ROFL!" Rain said not catching himself that he wasspeaking text-talk. "It looks like we're in my Algaesia RP..."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace- Literally.   Cyberspace- Literally. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:41 pm

"Sorry, Branch!" Runa called down. "Uh... I don't know..." Runa said wondering herself.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace- Literally.   Cyberspace- Literally. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:42 pm

" M hmm." Branch shouted back up to her. " Just caus eI don't have a dragon.. WIAT I DO! SURIK!" SHe called.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace- Literally.   Cyberspace- Literally. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:43 pm

"Has either of you tried going into a diffrent RP?" Rain asked hovering on his dragon.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace- Literally.   Cyberspace- Literally. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:44 pm

Surik came, Branch hopped on, and flew up to the two. " Yeah, I just came from JointClan, Rain." Branch answered matter-of-factly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyberspace- Literally.   Cyberspace- Literally. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cyberspace- Literally.
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Other RPs-
Jump to: