RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silver Bells

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

Silver Bells Empty
PostSubject: Silver Bells   Silver Bells I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 8:19 pm

Prologue
A small, black wolf pup was laying in the shade, my eyes weren't open yet. The she wolf came closed to me and nudged me with her nose. Her golden wings flapped with caution. I whimpered with a scaredish tone. The she wolf's paws glistened with gold by me. Her ears twitched and her golden tipped tail wagged. Her green eyes glistened with her white body with gold swirls on it glistened. "Silver..." She named me. I pup had long, black dragon wings, and a silver star around my right eye, a silver tipped tail, and red eyes. She picked me up by the scruff in her wolfy jaws. I whimpered...but got used to it...

Chapter One
TWO YEARS LATER
I flapped my wings and jumped at a butterfly while laughing with my friends.
"Hey Silver, bet you can't catch a sparrow!" Rose, a pink wolf with a red mane, green eyes, and a red nose laughed.
"Oh yeah! Prepare to eat your words!" I barked and jumped at a sparrow. I crashed the a "THUMP" as the sparrow flew off.
"Oh yeah! She really ate her words! And you ate dirt!" Splotter, a brown wolf with silver wings a black mane and yellow eyes laughed.
"Hey! Stop laughing!" I growled.
"Silver! Come to the den now!" Emma, Silver's "Mom" called.
"Ma! C'mon! I wanna have fun with Rose and Splotter!" I whined.
"No! Come on!" Emma barked.
I pouted, but went, because if I didn't...I wouldn't be speaking right now.

Chapter Two
That night, I escaped. I was tired of being treated like a pup! I was outside by now, and was glad! "I'll go help Rose and Splotter!" I scrambled to their dens. "Rose Rose! C'mon! Do a power jump!" I whispered to her.
Rose jumped like cheetah and was free with me! "Rose ya did it!" I yelped with joy.
We ran to Splotter's den. "C'mon Splotter!" Rose Cooed. We were all free in a few minutes!
"C'mon! We have to make it over Zelda's river, the border, to be free!" I barked.
Back to top Go down

Silver Bells
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPC Artist's Corner :: RPC Library-
Jump to: