RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!)

Go down 
+6
Becca!
Lan Fan
Jєt
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
*//Jaidis|Myestar-:-
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RP Addicted
RP Addicted

iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!)   iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:14 pm

Sockymonkey wrote:
Jaidis wrote:
[Riolu - no, you may not use images. :)

Sockymonkey - looks good, except the wolves can't have odd fur colors... unless it were a ginger red, not crimson/bright red.

Jet - accepted, adding soon

Gengar - accepted, adding soon

Runa - accepted, adding soon

Jor - accepted, adding soon

And Sockymonkey - the only 'blue' I've seen on my web searches is more of a silver color. :) But thank you for letting me know.]

((Cool, I'll make it ginger red. And really? I've seen tons of pictures of blue-eyed wolves...oh well. :D))

[Maybe they weren't pure wolf. ;)]
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragonstarrp.proboards85.com
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!)   iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:11 pm

Jaidis wrote:
Sockymonkey wrote:
Jaidis wrote:
[Riolu - no, you may not use images. :)

Sockymonkey - looks good, except the wolves can't have odd fur colors... unless it were a ginger red, not crimson/bright red.

Jet - accepted, adding soon

Gengar - accepted, adding soon

Runa - accepted, adding soon

Jor - accepted, adding soon

And Sockymonkey - the only 'blue' I've seen on my web searches is more of a silver color. :) But thank you for letting me know.]

((Cool, I'll make it ginger red. And really? I've seen tons of pictures of blue-eyed wolves...oh well. :D))

[Maybe they weren't pure wolf. ;)]

((Pure schmure. :p So is my form all good now?))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm

iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Canine Role-Plays :: Magical Canine Packs-
Jump to: